[pre-release] macOS Monterey

1,859 posts in this topic

Doing a simple search in App Store for "macOS Monterey" magically worked! 😉

(Joking of course, it has been the same last year, and year before that.)

Downloading now, hope the Mac(s) do not go up in flames after it installs... 😁 Running Beta 10 on both currently, was never offered RC1 or RC2.

Note: Of course, I first left the Developer Beta, which I do not need to be a part of anymore now that non-Beta, RTM release is out. :) 

Edited by Naki

RC2 build 21A559 is identical to what Apple released today as the final Monterey iteration, so what now??

On my two GA-Z490 Vision G builds, bluetooth is not working after wake from sleep and the i225-V onboard NIC is only working when it wants to, but then for only short periods of time. I think considering this dilemma, it now boils down to solving these issues the "hacking" way, and forget about Apple. This is however beyond my capability, therefore I stick with Big Sur for the time being in the hope that some wizzkit will produce a solution in the near future to also make Monterey "golden" on the GA-Z490 Vision G architectures.

Greetings Henties

Goodbye Monterey until you become usable on my particular hardware.

Edited by Henties
  • Sad 1

It is now obvious that nothing new is offered in the official release of Monterey that is already in RC2 build (21A599) apart from all the hype and expectations so it's business as usual until further development. :graduated:

• Like 2