Jump to content
533 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, MorenoAv said:

Has anyone solved the lack of sound or are only me that has sound problems?

Curiously if I connect my AirPods Pro I have sound, but in Hackintool I only have HDMI sound...

 

 

Hackintool doesn't support VoodooHDA which can help.

First Impressions trying to install it on my Laptop: minimum SMBIOS is MacBookPro11,4 to get the Installer going since it's a Mid 2015 Model.

 

I disabled WLAN and BT in BIOS since I need BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext and BrcmFirmwareData.kext for my card (disabled the kexts as well).

 

But I get stuck in a Loop related to com.apple.bluetooothd.

 

 

27 minutes ago, 5T33Z0 said:

First Impressions trying to install it on my Laptop: minimum SMBIOS is MacBookPro11,4 to get the Installer going since it's a Mid 2015 Model.

 

I disabled WLAN and BT in BIOS since I need BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext and BrcmFirmwareData.kext for my card (disabled the kexts as well).

 

But I get stuck in a Loop related to com.apple.bluetooothd.

 

 

 

I had that happen to me as well.  I got past it by deleting the Bluetooth kexts from my EFI folder.  Then it completed the installation and booted.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, PMheart said:

Not sure whether they actually wanted to drop support for Nvidia GPUs... All legacy NV drivers are still there though. Changing SMBios should work then. :)

By the way, I have added Monterey support to Lilu, AppleALC, and WhateverGreen. And I will add the same thing to all plugins now! :)

EDIT: All done!

Thank you!!! How fast!!!

 

@Derty

Have you solved audio problem with new AppleALC modified for Monterey?

 

Edited by miliuco
12 minutes ago, miliuco said:

Thank you!!! How fast!!!

 

@Derty

Have you solved audio problem with new AppleALC modified for Monterey?

 

I don't think you need to modify any AppleALC, just follow this picture.

ภาพถ่ายหน้าจอ 2564-06-08 เวลา 15.41.20.png

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, naiclub said:

I don't think you need to modify any AppleALC, just follow this picture.

ภาพถ่ายหน้าจอ 2564-06-08 เวลา 15.41.20.png

But since @PMheart has released kexts for Monterey (AppleALC included) I think it's better to use them without this boot argument. Same with -lilubetaall, now I'm working without it.

 

Edited by miliuco
7 minutes ago, 5T33Z0 said:

 

Nice. Thanks. Where is this file PlatformSupportlist.plist located in the Installer?

It has both. whole installer and in macos our machine And I'm trying to add in the missing stuff like I did in 11.1-11.2, after 11.3 it doesn't fix the files in it. Says you don't have permission to edit this file. read-only file

3 minutes ago, miliuco said:

But since @PMheart has released kexts for Monterey (AppleALC included) I think it's better to use them without this boot argument. Same with -lilubetaall, now I'm working without it.

 

Ah can I get the new version of the file you mentioned so that the boot argument can be taken out. Same with -lilubetaall out of argument thanks.

20 minutes ago, naiclub said:

Ah can I get the new version of the file you mentioned so that the boot argument can be taken out. Same with -lilubetaall out of argument thanks.

Yes. New versions have constants for Monterey and beta args are not needed.

2 minutes ago, miliuco said:

Yes. New versions have constants for Monterey and beta args are not needed.

and then the new file you mentioned where is it? thanks

Some of you (or then again maybe none at all) :hysterical:, may be wondering why I've been silent on this Monterey Beta, quite frankly it gave me a battle to get it up and running after a fresh install. Initially I changed nothing from BS but at boot during the verbose text the purple lines appeared like the first BS Beta and then the graphics signal will just die, aha I thought, I need to add a boot arg of some sort. So with my injured pride I scoured the posts here from the knowledgeable and came up with pleasing results, kudos to all the OC Brainiacs here on IM. :thumbsup_anim: See attached (so far as I can tell everything is working apart from Graphics Card is not displayed in About this Mac).

Spoiler

1353986906_ScreenShot2021-06-08at09_56_31.thumb.png.5b10831d1e53efb99d0c37745f0963ce.png686804982_ScreenShot2021-06-08at10_01_20.thumb.png.ad1f7b806a420df1e915211836558fbd.png1102668164_ScreenShot2021-06-08at10_23_14.thumb.png.d1a88f36328f19426b08a85d91c7947c.png658147327_ScreenShot2021-06-08at10_26_28.thumb.png.14641b2d831b3b290b6ede3c17ed26c7.png

 

29 minutes ago, miliuco said:

Have this into your bookmarks, the repo where new builds for OpenCore and kexts are released.

https://github.com/dortania/build-repo/releases

Get kexts with comment ready for Monterey.

I have updated to the latest version and removed the boot argument. Same with -lilubetaall,alcbetaall but the sound is not complete, still missing HDMI.

ภาพถ่ายหน้าจอ 2564-06-08 เวลา 16.47.28.png

49 minutes ago, miliuco said:

Have this into your bookmarks, the repo where new builds for OpenCore and kexts are released.

https://github.com/dortania/build-repo/releases

Get kexts with comment ready for Monterey.

Bro if possible can you zip and post the new kexts? For some strange reason I am getting an Error 503 on the link you referenced - Thanks.

Hi @all

I can boot Monterey USB Installer for a clean Install. After the first stage, my hack (Z390 Aorus Master) stuck at Gigabyte Logo: no Clover GUI r5136  :cry: I use Beta Lilu and friends for Monterey.

TODO:

  • check the kext again
  • Need help from Clover users
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, naiclub said:

I have updated to the latest version and removed the boot argument. Same with -lilubetaall,alcbetaall but the sound is not complete, still missing HDMI...

Do you have an USB audio device? Have you installed AppleALCU instead of or in addition to AppleALC?

EDIT: I see you only have AppleALC.

 

7 minutes ago, LIMITANT said:

Here you go 

All Monterey updated kexts 8-June...

 My post was published a few seconds before yours :)

 

8 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

I can boot Monterey USB Installer for a clean Install. After the first stage, my hack (Z390 Aorus Master) stuck at Gigabyte Logo: no Clover GUI r5136  :cry: I use Beta Lilu and friends for Monterey...

Sorry, I can't help you with Clover because I'm on OC but your hardware has to work fine with Monterey, it's very similar to mine.

Edited by miliuco
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, miliuco said:

Do you have an USB audio device? Have you installed AppleALCU instead of or in addition to AppleALC?

 My post was published a few seconds before yours :)

USB audio device. It's headphones. Nothing new. I don't have an AppleALCU like you said above, only had AppleALC from the start. And before that I was using an older version of AppleALC. and it all works fine. Just add what's in the picture.

1179190608_2564-06-0815_41_20.png.565357dbbec15fcdb62a1034e96f1f1c.png

Edited by naiclub
2 minutes ago, naiclub said:

I don't have an AppleALCU like you said above, only had AppleALC from the start. And before that I was using an older version of AppleALC. and it all works fine. Just add what's in the picture...

If you install the new kexts and remove -alcbeta and -lilubetaall is it fixed?

6 minutes ago, miliuco said:

If you install the new kexts and remove -alcbeta and -lilubetaall is it fixed?

no way and no luck but the opposite I have tried to add as shown in the picture and it's a new version of Kext. What was given instead was like a picture.

1179190608_2564-06-0815_41_20.png.565357dbbec15fcdb62a1034e96f1f1c.png

ภาพถ่ายหน้าจอ 2564-06-08 เวลา 18.13.12.png

Posted (edited)

Just installed it on my Lenovo T440 (Haswell HD 4400). Everything is working so far, except the Intel WiFi. Looks like it needs an update from devs. 

I just had to change the SMBIOS from MBP11,1 to 11,4. Everything went ok, basically I didn't touch a thing, it went automatically. 

Clover v5136, only -lilubetaall bootarg.

 

1148520203_Kpernyfot2021-06-08-13_36_21.png.c68c777d3a5ec3c158f0854110b40172.png

Edited by kushwavez
×
×
  • Create New...