macOS Big Sur -GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi - PLEASE SEE MY SIGNATURE FOR MORE BUILD DETAILS

Michael Smith

7 posts in this topic

@Michael Smith - Hi if I may suggest, remove the unsupported graphics card or disable it somehow and try this EFI Folder formulated by AG for your board for iGPU only. You will have to add the machine's data in the config.plist i.e S/N, ROM, SmUUID etc, etc- Good luck.

The price of an RX580, if you can get one or RX570 at the moment is ridiculous, your best bet is possibly an Nvidia 710 if your budget is a bit stretched for one of the other two mentioned would work quite well in BS.

The EFI Folder I posted is for iGPU only so won't be much use if or you decide to install a dGPU card but all is not lost see AG's Thread covering this board and how to get up and running - see here - AudioGod's Aorus Z390 Pro Patched DSDT Mini Guide and Discussion. Good luck.