Open source cross-platform Plist file editor: PlistEDPlus

135 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, LAbyOne said:

Ooops :)  just noticed..

1461809659_Screenshot2021-04-04at13_55_03.png.4f38bb4ea2a825d93b2f6e06eb25a319.png  <---

Oh, I'm sorry, it was an oversight on my part, I didn't update the version number in info.plist in time, I'll take care of it next time, thanks for the reminder.

4 hours ago, ic005k said:

1.Starting with this release, build, package and upload are fully automated using Github Actions.
2.Changed: Policy for checking for updates and downloads.
Note: The download after "check for updates" in older versions will not work, please go to https://github.com/ic005k/PlistEDPlus/releases/tag/1.0.46 to download directly.

Hi @ic005k I don't understand the new name of your PlistEDPlus Release ! what is the correct version for Mojave and for Big Sur?

Capture d’écran 2021-04-10 à 10.41.36.png

@Matgen84This is the name of the file automatically generated by the machine according to the compiler and platform name, I'll do a detailed explanation later. It's only just now migrating to fully automated builds to increase the transparency of the whole process, and the potential for errors due to human intervention.

• 2 weeks later...

@ic005k Since 1.0.50, there is a space before "/>": for example, <true /> instead of <true/>. It's also available for <false /> ! I don't know if there are the same issue for array, dict...

I don't understand why

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

@ic005k Since 1.0.50, there is a space before "/>": for example, <true /> instead of <true/>. It's also available for <false /> ! I don't know if there are the same issue for array, dict...

I don't understand why

This XML style has been mentioned by some users, please see here: <true/> became <true />,<false/> became <false /> Is this acceptable as XML? · Issue #11 · ic005k/PlistEDPlus (github.com)

thanks for your attention. 

Edited by ic005k