Welcome to InsanelyMac.com - No more ads! And some exciting news... Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BALDY_MAN

Gigabyte Z490 Master. EFI For Big Sur 11.0(20A5395g)

1 post in this topic

Hi All.

Im Happy to share my new EFI file that I put together  18/10/2020. which got me up and running 11.0  Beta(20A5395g) on my hack

a thanks you to everyone who's work I have use to assemble this EFI File. and the help I have received from this site

I have used openCore 0.6.3, sound work for me (HDMI) and onboard Ethernet. map the usb ports as you wish.

the definition to iMac20,2

hope it helps all who need it

PS. Please leave a comment if the EFI File is helpful to you:)

(No Kexts were Harmed in the making of this EFI)

THIS EFI. WAS MADE ON A Z490 GIGABYTE MASTER For the Z490 Gigabyte Master ONLY

regards

Baldy_man

GigabyteZ40Master.EFI.(20A539g) .zip

Edited by BALDY_MAN

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By ltooz_audis
      How I create EFI folder that works with all laptops and PCs on Big Sur using OpenCore 0.6.4.

Cheers,
      Louis
    • By BALDY_MAN
      Z490 GigabyteMaster.Config plist Template

Hi all I have put together a  config.plist template to help you get started. Setting up your z490 Motherboard
      It is a template for you to copy the settings to your OWN
      Config.plist
      Open it with a plist editor
      And copy the same settings to your OWN Plist
      You will need to add you own motherboard  serail numbers
      I Have  put it so in the template (P.Y.O) Meaning put your own)
      Z490Gigabyte.Master. Config.plistTemperate.zipOpenCore. SanityCheck Screen Shots
      Attached  OpenCore Sanity screen Shots

• By le332313
      Can someone share the dell 5593/5493 EFI ? I try to fit the graphics driver, but it not working please help me thanks

• By jrbros1
      Hi there,

So I have my Windows computer, used a USB with Clover setup to boot into Mojave OS that I installed on the SD card in the computer. The world was a great place and all was well!

Then I did the steps to partition the pc system to now include the additional drive that I would put Clover on. Here's where I messed up: Instead of directly copying over the full Clover folder into the EFI folder of the new drive (which just had the Boot & Microsoft folders in it), I replaced the EFI's boot folder with Clover's boot folder. So the EFI folder now contains a Microsoft folder, a Clover folder, and Clover's Boot folder only.

Now, I only can access the Clover boot up menu, the macOS, but no Windows at all. Even if I go into BIOS and pick Windows Boot Manager or Partition 1 for the start up, I get a black screen for both. I can still access the macOS as well as Shell, but I don't know what that does other than displaying all of the yellow text fly by..

Is there a kind soul out there that can help me get Windows back to boot? Keep in mind I'm a bit of a newbie here so laying out the common-sense steps would be helpful!

Thank you in advance!