About Just Joined group Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dsener

max resolution help

1 post in this topic

Hi All,

Need some advice.

I have setup Catalina using opencore 0.6.1, works fine, except max resolution and audio on a Dell Optiplex 7050 micro with 6600T CPU and Q270 mobo 

WHen I plug into a 4K monitor I get 2560x1440 max resolution and when plugging into a 2560x1440 monitor I get 1920x1080 max resolution. ANy help is much appreciated.

I only have

- AppleALC

-IntelMausi

- Lilu

- NVMEFix

- SMCDellSensors

- USBInjectAll

-VirtualSMC

- WhateverGreen and

- SHCI-unsupported in my kexts folder

config.plist

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By MaLd0n
      -OpenCore Vanilla TUTORIAL-

-USB Port Mapping TUTORIAL-

1 -Create a USB bootable

Create your usb installer, use this tool and download Catalina or Big Sur from Apple servers

Catalina
      installScript_allfullapp.zip

Big Sur
      installScript_1016fullapp.zip

Credits: crazybirdy

Copy Catalina / Big Sur installer to Applications folder, open terminal and run

Catalina

Big Sur

If you want check one step by step, check here

-Opencore Vanilla Tutorial
      https://tinyurl.com/ycvcnp8h

2- EFI folder USB installation

-EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3

-EFI Clover Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
      https://tinyurl.com/y6avuxsv

3- EFI folder SSD

-EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition SSD 
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3

-EFI Clover Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition SSD
      https://tinyurl.com/y6avuxsv

4- Start Fine Tune

Run this app and post full dump here for full ACPI solution

RunMe.app
      https://tinyurl.com/y9562hz7

If you like a SSDT way, here we go
      SSDT-OLARILA.aml.zip

5- USB Solution
      USB INTEL SERIE 400.zip

Use these kexts, enable XHCI port limit patch and follow this tutorial for remap USB ports

--DSDT PATCHES--

-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE ID -DMAC -REMOVE LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM -REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDEF -ARTC -IPIC -TIMR -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -kUSBCompanionIndex -io-device-location -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -ACPI-WAKE-GPE -DTGP -HDMI / HDAU  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

-If you want to buy me a beer - Donations with PayPal
      https://tinyurl.com/r2bvzm7

Big Thanks to XLR and your Badass Motherboard, Ultrafast CPU, Coolest Heatsink, Huge Graphics Card, Tonnes of RAM,
      Gigantic Hard Drive, Lightspeed Disk Burner, Professional Sound Card, Massive LCD Display.

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By amirali mahmoudi
      hi
      i have a problem since updated my opencore to 0.6.2
      My audio output is set to headphones, and every time i turn on the pc , i need set this on internal speakers
      and the other problem is that sometimes my hackintosh wake up from sleep after 2 second and sometimes its work fine
      i've checked my config.plist in sanity checker and dortania and its all good but these problems still exist 
      Can you help me out please ?

asus z390 p 
      i7 9700k
      rx 590 8gb
      wifi/bt/handoff works fine
      catalina 10.15.7
      opencore 0.6.2
    • By VortexisTV
      Hi, I made sure I got the right kexts and bios settings for my system, and followed every step I could take on Dortania's opencore github guide but I was met with kernel panic. I sanity checked my config.plist and made sure I had the exact settings for my Whiskey Lake laptop. I've dumped my DDST and generated SSDTs using the SSDTTime method, except XOSI (I tried manually recompiling the GPIO SSDT but I also got the same kernel error). I made sure I deleted unnecessary kexts and ACPIs. I'm thinking that my Zenbook laptop has a specific way of handling Hackintosh. If anyone could take a look into my EFI folder and find what's causing them It would be greatly appreciated.

EFI and kernel panic picture is attached below

ASUS Zenbook UX331FN
      i5-8265U
      Intel UHD Graphics 620
      8GB of SDDR4
      Opencore 0.6.2
      Kernel_Panic.zip

• By dadamaja
      Hi all!!

After using my old Dell Clover convert for a few years, I recently built a new Catalina box using OpenCore.  Everything works perfectly and has been very stable.  The only thing that is not working is unlocking with my Apple Watch.  The screen says "Unlocking with Apple Watch" with the spinning graphic and then just prompts for my password.  It does not shake or anything as if the password is incorrect.  My 2014 MBP unlocks without issue and they both use the same iCloud account.  I purchased the Fenvi FV-T919 pci-e adapter and BT, WIFI, Handoff, and Airdrop are all working without issue.  I confirmed in system preferences that unlock is supported and made sure that automatic login is disabled in my profile.  I have cleared keys out of the keystore, restarted a number of times, logged out and back into iCloud all to no avail.  Anyone else having this issue?  Thanks in advance!!

More info my build:
      Asus PRIME z370-A II
      Core i7 9700K
      32 GB PC3200 Crucial Ballistix RAM
      Sapphire Pulse RX380 
      Samsung 970 Evo Plus
      Fenvi FV-T919
      2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB
      CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240L V2