Open source cross-platform dsdt&ssdt IDE : Xiasl

ic005k

60 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, ic005k said:

Hi @Slice 

Are you satisfied with the new version of Xiasl? If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to ask, thanks.

Xiasl is still being improved, I have rewritten almost most of the previous code and it will become better and better to use.
Any suggestions or feedback are welcome, thanks.

I took it and will test. Some comments follow.

1. When I copy a string and paste it into search field I got concatenation with previous content. Unexpected. Usually there is a replacement old content by the new content.

2. Sometimes a name used in DSDT actually located in a one of SSDT. It will be very good to have an ability to open several DST+SSDT files and make a search through the set of files. If possible.

On 1/15/2022 at 10:20 PM, Slice said:

1. When I copy a string and paste it into search field I got concatenation with previous content. Unexpected. Usually there is a replacement old content by the new content.

2. Sometimes a name used in DSDT actually located in a one of SSDT. It will be very good to have an ability to open several DST+SSDT files and make a search through the set of files. If possible.

Related features have been added and currently support searching within folders.

• 4 months later...
On 1/19/2022 at 10:56 PM, ic005k said:

Related features have been added and currently support searching within folders.

The previous QTiasl could save as .aml. Xiasl only offers saving as .asl and .dsl?

Edited by startergo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...