Problema al inyectar mi gráfica Intel HD4600 Mobile

wellcome

6 posts in this topic

I reset NVRAM and managed to install macOs Big Sur with Install Media BS OC from Chris 1111. However, with no device added after initial settings: language, desktop, etc., it will restart after appearing desktop screen.
After adding the devices: graphics, sound and wifi Catalina, which is in the same EFI, shows the added wifi and sound; which I can't verify at Big Sur because my mobile HD 4600 graphic, unlike Clover, in opencore I cannot inject the framebuffer: ig-platform-id: 0600260A and device-id 12040000, from my graphic 0x04168086 , which the clover did perfectly several years ago. first with FakePCII.kext and later with WhateverGreen.kext.
The  glitches that appear are proof that the platform is well chosen, but WGE in Opencore does not throw it as well as in the clover. I am attaching pictures of it all.

I need your help with graphics injection to successfully install Big Sur.
add my config.plist

Thank you

config.plist.zip

20200807_193821.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Donw35 said:

¿Qué versión de VirtualSMC, Lilu y WhatEverGreen estás usando?

3 hours ago, Donw35 said:

¿Qué versión de VirtualSMC, Lilu y WhatEverGreen estás usando?

Sorry Down35, I didn't see your post until now. Thanks for your interest

I've only been with Opencore for 3 weeks and I think I've already made some progress; but I have a problem with my HD4600 mobile Graphics

After several years with Clover, I cannot understand or solve some of the problems that opencore has raised for me and that I have already exposed here. This is what is happening with my mobile Intel Graphics HD 4600 (0x04168086) and platform 0x0A260006; Fake device ID = 12040000:

While in Clover, with Catalina and previous Apple, I have QE / CI, without any problem, first with FakePCII and now with WhateverGreen. In opencore 0.6.1, and without making any changes, this is not possible in UEFI mode, it gives me glitches, and does not open the desktop; however in CSM mode if you are doing QE / CI; but it is very uncomfortable for me to be in CSM and I don't want to use it.
What solution can this have?
I am using Lilu 1.4.7; VirtuaSMC 1.1.6 and WhaterverGreen 1.4.2 compiled by me with Xcode and Opencore 0.6.1

Finally, the Big Sur that I have open in Bios CSM mode, it does not update me from Public Beta to Beta 5. It does everything well, but in the first and only reboot after installing the Public Beta BS it is without updating, it follows as 20A5343j .

Thank you