Jump to content

My Simple theme OC + OpenCanopy Generator


633 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Andrey1970 said:

I wrote you to use icnspack.
You have excess images:

 

 

And use imageoptim for optimization png.

maybe because I not use icnspack for this image , I sue  IconConverter.app

My work is an amateur job I am far from being a pro like @blackosx or @Badruzeus :lol:

 

Edited by chris1111

OK @Andrey1970 the first page of this topic is edited with 5 version of my themes with all the recommendations you gave me. Thank you very much for your time and your advice

Its also available here new edition ➤ My-Simple-theme-for-OpenCore

Edited by chris1111
5
15 minutes ago, Max.1974 said:

Vive La France!!! Nice @chris1111 thanks!!! :euro:

Vive le Canada Francais (Quebec:hysterical: thank you @Max.1974 I am French Canadian fron Montréal Quebec :lol:

Edited by chris1111

Chris, FYI, if You use a 4k resolution monitor, your Icons do not load :no:. It seems that it's due to the aspect resolution. Only Icons with resolution of 144 - Dimension 256x256  are loading on my 38" monitor ( Yours are 72 ). I verified it by loading other Icons with proper reso.

Merci pour ton travail Heh, :wink_anim:

 

Edited by Ellybz
57 minutes ago, Ellybz said:

Chris, FYI, if You use a 4k resolution monitor, your Icons do not load :no:. It seems that it's due to the aspect resolution. Only Icons with resolution of 144 - Dimension 256x256  are loading on my 38" monitor ( Yours are 72 ). I verified it by loading other Icons with proper reso.

Merci pour ton travail Heh, :wink_anim:

 

Please test this theme if that ok I will made all theme in 144

 

Dark Badge.zip

25 minutes ago, Ellybz said:

Working now :thumbsup_anim:

Beautiful job Chris, congrats!

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 18.26.49.png

Thank you :D Looks verry good for me to:whistle:

I will complete the list :moil:

take a screenshot F10 

The look is verry shine and different 

14015359.thumb.png.d9caaae6a896eb6590fd68305cc5cdaa.png

Edited by chris1111

Thanks again for your contribution, your icons are beautiful :thumbsup_anim:

 

I'd love to create 3 different ones for Mojave, Catalina & Big Sur ( Instead of the Apple Logo - Using them for each of my drives with .VolumeIcons.icns )

If it's too much to ask /or you're not up to the task ( I know you did already a lot..); Can you please tell me what app you use to edit/create your icons?  I love that dark badge..

Thanks again.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Ellybz
25 minutes ago, Ellybz said:

Thanks again for your contribution, your icons are beautiful :thumbsup_anim:

 

I'd love to create 3 different ones for Mojave, Catalina & Big Sur ( Instead of the Apple Logo - Using them for each of my drives with .VolumeIcons.icns )

If it's too much to ask /or you're not up to the task ( I know you did already a lot..); Can you please tell me what app you use to edit/create your icons?  I love that dark badge..

Thanks again.

 

 

 

 

Thank you, Which theme are you talking about? You can use Gimp 2.10 to create Icons easily

Edited by chris1111
2 hours ago, chris1111 said:

Thank you, Which theme are you talking about? You can use Gimp 2.10 to create Icons easily

Right now, i'm using the Dark badge Theme. I was thinking about maybe something like this ( Exemple for Mojave )

776899833_ScreenShot2020-08-15at21_14_51.png.78f790562963e3a6c1cc82d05be5d12a.png

 

What do you think?

Edited by Ellybz
6 hours ago, Ellybz said:

Right now, i'm using the Dark badge Theme. I was thinking about maybe something like this ( Exemple for Mojave )

 

 

What do you think?

Not bad ;)

I made 3 icons, watch to see if this is what you want

Archive.zip

 

Edited by chris1111
  • chris1111 changed the title to My Simple theme OC + OpenCanopy Generator
×
×
  • Create New...