ludufre

[GUIDE] Gigabyte GA-Z370N-WIFI + i7 8700K + UHD 630 + Big Sur 11.0 DP1

167 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Hi all...finally, im get it install with @ludufre tutorial (apanhei pra cara...ca, mas tudo bem...kkkkk) e com o OC compilado pelo Señor @MaLd0n (hehe)!!! 

(Obrigado Lu, que Deus abençoe grandemente, e só queria dizer que sofri mas valeu a pena...aquela parada de deletar o bug que foi difícil...) 

Very fast now!!!

Little small attach for Hervé not hit me...kkkk

Captura de Tela 2020-07-03 às 19.28.59.png

Captura de Tela 2020-07-03 às 20.24.33.png

Hi there,

Does anyone have the latest cpufriend.kext compiled for BigSur. I'm trying to get cpu core min to be 800Mhz instead of the 1.3Ghz currently offered with the Catalina release version? I want see if the updates to support BigSur will make it work like it did in Catalina. Thanks

38 minutes ago, fastfwd said:

Hi there,

Does anyone have the latest cpufriend.kext compiled for BigSur. I'm trying to get cpu core min to be 800Mhz instead of the 1.3Ghz currently offered with the Catalina release version? I want see if the updates to support BigSur will make it work like it did in Catalina. Thanks

Compiled with latest Lilu from repository. I think you'll need both kexts atatcheds.

Arquivo Comprimido.zip

@ludufre thanks! I will test them now.

- Ok the two Kext provided work and now my computer is working like it did under Catalina.

Edited by fastfwd

On 6/27/2020 at 1:05 AM, Gigamaxx said:

Followed it and the Quick Look command doesn't allow the "Open" tab to turn blue.   results in this error.

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 6.42.16 PM.png

HI @Gigamaxx, im don't know if you fix that, but im had the same, and deleted first vmware created im fix that... run all commands again, and look the numbers of disks...

First of all, I would Like to thank ludufrefor sharing his knowledge on how to install Big Sur :)

update

Now that I have had time to play around with Big Su.

Setup

CPU: Intel i7 9700k

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32 GB (4 x 8 GB)

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS ULTRA

Ethernet: Intel 1219V7 PCI Express Gigabyte Ethernet

Graphics Card: Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB

WIFI/BT Card: Fenvi FV-HB1200

SMBIOS: iMacPro1,1

Working

• Ethernet
  • Onboard Audio
  • Sleep/Wake
  • Hand-off
  • iMessage
  • App Store
  • Unlock with Apple Watch
  • Handoff
  • Bluetooth & Wi-Fi [Fenvi FV-HB1200 ]
  • Airdrop
  • AirPlay
  • Continuity
  • iTunes Movies
  • Apple TV+
  • Power Nap

Edited by Blu24

Hello everyone, I am Manas Malla, a student of 10th grade. Finally, I have been able to install macOS Big Sur without all your help and support using the restoration image given as well as using VMWare Fusion to install macOS Big Sur on a Physical SSD/HDD and to help others who are facing issues or having trouble on how to get started, I made a small tutorial on the same.

How to install macOS Big Sur on PC | Macintosh | Hackintosh

Please watch it and provide your valuable suggestion and feedback. Also, don't forget to please like, share, and subscribe to help me grow and encourage me!

Mainly thanks to @MaLd0n @ludufre @REKTIMU2 @mnfesq@Pavo @PC IT @Matgen84 @chris1111 for your support and immediate responses

Hi @Manas Malla. The video was great. Just three considerations:

1 - Don't need to be Apple Developer do download de Beta (see instructions on first post)

2 - Remove/hide your Apple ID or Apple can strike and suspended your developer account.

3 - I had to watch it very quickly and from what I understand you didn't copy the OC to the EFI of this HD after installation because you already had it on your boot disk. But I think it is ideal to include this extra step for those who are literally replacing the current disc with the new one running Big Sur. What do you think? Makes sense?

Edited by ludufre

7 minutes ago, ludufre said:

Hi @Manas Malla. The video was great. Just three considerations:

1 - Don't need to be Apple Developer do download de Beta (see instructions on first post)

2 - Remove/hide your Apple ID or Apple can strike and suspended your developer account.

3 - I had to watch it very quickly and from what I understand you didn't copy the OC to the EFI of this HD after installation because you already had it on your boot disk. But I think it is ideal to include this extra step for those who are literally replacing the current disc with the new one running Big Sur. What do you think? Makes sense?

Thank you very much! I guess about the 2nd point, I didn't show my Apple id, just my name and many people are there with my name so I hope no problem. If I replace the video now I will have views problem, slowly this time due to god's grace I have 175+ views! :)

Thanks anyhow for your support and help!

Edited by Manas Malla

On 7/1/2020 at 11:27 AM, manmo71 said:

Make sure the Physical disk is unmounted. Then start the installation.

VMWare did not like the external disk. I changed and installed to an internal disk, and then it went well. Thank's!

On 7/5/2020 at 5:20 AM, Blu24 said:

First of all, I would Like to thank ludufrefor sharing his knowledge on how to install Big Sur :)

update

Now that I have had time to play around with Big Su.

Setup

CPU: Intel i7 9700k

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32 GB (4 x 8 GB)

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS ULTRA

Ethernet: Intel 1219V7 PCI Express Gigabyte Ethernet

Graphics Card: Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB

WIFI/BT Card: Fenvi FV-HB1200

SMBIOS: iMacPro1,1

Working

• Ethernet
  • Onboard Audio
  • Sleep/Wake
  • Hand-off
  • iMessage
  • App Store
  • Unlock with Apple Watch
  • Handoff
  • Bluetooth & Wi-Fi [Fenvi FV-HB1200 ]
  • Airdrop
  • AirPlay
  • Continuity
  • iTunes Movies
  • Apple TV+
  • Power Nap

@ludufre

I Successfully installed vanilla macOS Big Sur via usb with the latest OpenCore 0.60 :thumbsup_anim:

Deleted:

NVRAM -> Add -> 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 -> booter-fileset-basesystem + Data + <00>

NVRAM -> Add -> 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 -> booter-fileset-kernel + Data + <00>

NVRAM -> Delete -> 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 -> booter-fileset-basesystem

NVRAM -> Delete -> 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 -> booter-fileset-kernel

Kext: AppleALC, IntelMausi, Lilu, SMCProcessor, SMCSuperIO, USBMap , VirtualSMC, WhateverGreen

Boot- args: keepsyms=1, debug=0x100, alcid=1, -lilubetaall, slide=1, agdpmod=pikera

Edited by Blu24

1 minute ago, Blu24 said:

@ludufre

I Successfully installed vanilla macOS Big Sur via usb with the latest OpenCore 0.60 :thumbsup_anim:

Care to share your hardware (Add a signature) and your EFI (Remove serials etc)

2 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

Care to share your hardware (Add a signature) and your EFI (Remove serials etc)

1) Done

2) There has been another update I will test it first then up load my EFI :)

@ludufre Installation is now possible without real Mac or VM with the latest commits of OC, Lilu and WhateverGreen. Are you going to update the guide or make a new one? I'm unable to build it, my Xcode beta won't build any of it.