This site sucks and I'm done

7 posts in this topic

I'm done with this site. It is unusable. The owners don't give two s h i t s about it, and it shows. I made a bug complaint and the topic was locked so I can't respond or anything, but it basically amounted to "oh well," shrug. There's more ads than actual content on pages if you don't use an ad-blocker, and when you can actually get a good certificate, the page takes forever, if it actually does, to load, let alone actually try to perform an action. Good luck with anything that needs AJAX, you might as well just invent a time machine send the information back to the past to be delivered by telegram because it would appear to actually be a plausible working solution compared to the site. The owner's will make no money when this site is not being used anymore because it's impossible to use and not be fuming angry at the site within minutes. So maybe they should just sell it if they don't intend to actually maintain it? They can also go {censored} themselves. They seem like the biggest {censored} in existence. Goodbye.

EDIT: My comment was edited and censored. Hahaha.... Uncensored!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

I must be forgetting stuff in my old age.... I certainly did not say anything about clearing the cache in said bug report...

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/344077-this-site-is-a-disaster-is-it-ever-maintained/?tab=comments#comment-2725074

Also, it only took me more than ten minutes to post this after I made this video, swifty, lol...

18 minutes ago, apianti said:

I must be forgetting stuff in my old age.... I certainly did not say anything about clearing the cache in said bug report...

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/344077-this-site-is-a-disaster-is-it-ever-maintained/?tab=comments#comment-2725074

Also, it only took me more than ten minutes to post this after I made this video, swifty, lol...

I know how frustrating this can be, we all suffer from these issues, but on macOS once I trusted the expired certificate (I really didn't want to do that but it wasn't gonna go away so...) the issue isn't that bad anyways, the site's performance is a bit better and it's usable again.

P.S:

You're on windows as I can see in the video and it doesn't fix all the other issues but still one less issue makes it easier to work with the site.

It's not frustrating, the site is just turning to s h i t. This is just one issue of many, accepting the expired certificate does not solve the rest of the issues. This has just already been an issue before, so it never should have been an issue again. How hard would it be to trigger a restart of something including the server if need be after the new certificate is created if that indeed solved the issue last time? It doesn't solve the posting issues which are clearly the bigger issue as this is a forum. Think I may have died a little inside because you guys really thought I did not think of these things already? I may seem like a lunatic but I rarely say anything without researching what I am talking about......

@apianti  Your voice has been heard but you do not have to open a new topic each time you're frustrated. PEople are here because they do like be here and if they do not, they just leave w/o any need of rewriting the story. We all are facing the same issues, just remember it.

8 hours ago, KonstantinosNks said:

Clear your browser cache "developer".

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 01.46.41.png

Just for people that do not know how to do that...

1\ Click Ctrl+LeftShift+I to open dev tools

2\ Right click on refresh button + Empty Cache and Hard Reload 

clear_cache_dev_mode_chrome.PNG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1