[GUIDE] Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey, Ventura, Sonoma on HP EliteDesk 800 G4/G5 Mini - The perfect MacMini8,1 Hackintosh

deeveedee
858 posts in this topic

I just discovered something very interesting about the HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini performance. CPU performance measured by GeekBench5 improves significantly when both SODIMM memory modules are populated. Attached is the performance of the EliteDesk800 G4 Mini (i7-8700T) with a single 16GB SODIMM (one memory slot empty).

If you are disappointed with your system performance, consider populating both memory slots.

Screenshot: GeekBench5 CPU Benchmarch

Spoiler

1030080661_ScreenShot2020-08-28at4_45_26PM.thumb.png.738308623afaad1ee10a0932be9b3358.png

Just ran GeekBench5 CPU test in Windows 10. Looks like multicore performance of the EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini 65W (i7-8700) is better in Windows 10 than it is in Catalina. Not sure why this would be.

Screenshot: GeekBench5 CPU Benchmark - Windows 10

Spoiler

geekbench5-windows10.thumb.jpg.13d30a8f1725dec17d9b61f9cf15dafd.jpg

I have confirmed that my SATA caddy modification here works perfectly with the 65W G4 Mini and its HD fan assembly. Two M.2 2280 SSDs and one SATA6 HD fit/work perfectly and the HD cooling fan helps with SSD/HD temps. Note that the 65W G4 Mini issues a boot warning if the system is booted without an HD fan assembly when the SATA drive caddy is installed.  The 35W unit does not require the HD fan assembly (and thus does not issue a boot warning if it is not installed).

Photos

Spoiler

image.png.8ef1c1780bb5d599ab57c2a67eccee7f.png     image.png.26e2b273f82a2486a8c9f7b4e2720a76.png

Temperatures

Spoiler

1442960014_ScreenShot2020-08-31at12_28_14PM.png.2a506c1a45025ef4eeed27af54d9af7d.png

Edited by tonyx86
Fixed broken link
  • Like 1

I have attached my latest EFI and /L/E kexts to Post #1 in the "EliteDesk800 G4 Mini - Rev 1.1.zip" archive. The changes in this updated archive are documented here in the Revision History. As with previous EFIs, if you use my config.plist, you must replace all "XX-MASKED-XX" values with your own (MLB, Board Serial Number, System Serial Number, SmuUUID, Custom UUID). You can use CLOVER Configurator to set these values.

Also, I still do not have a supported Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module, so SSDT-UIAC.aml does not include the USB port mapping for Bluetooth. See Known Issues.

If your system does not exactly match the system specs that I've detailed in Post #1, then copying my EFI may be incorrect for your system. See Known Issues.

Edited by tonyx86
Fixed broken links

I am currently testing with CLOVER r5122. I have replaced AptioMemoryFix.efi with OCQuirks.efi / OpenRuntime.efi. So far, I have not noticed any difference in behavior or performance. Attached is a GeekBench5 CPU benchmark after migrating to CLOVER r5122 / OCQuirks (from r5119 / AptioMemoryFix.efi). See r5119 performance here.

EDIT: A note about migrating from AptioMemoryFix.efi to OCQuirks.efi: I didn't know what I was doing when I migrated from AptioMemoryFix.efi to OCQuirks, so I guessed the following steps which seems to have worked:

1. Save a copy of my r5119 EFI
  2. Remove my r5119 EFI from my boot disk
  3. Install CLOVER r5122 with the options specified in Post #1 of this thread. When configuring CLOVER r5122 installation options, instead of AptioMemoryFix driver, I selected OCQuirks.
  4. Save the newly installed, default CLOVER config.plist as config-org.plist
  5. Replace the newly installed ACPI/patched, config.plist and kexts with the ACPI/patched, config.plist and kexts saved in Step 1.
  6. Copy the Quirks section from the config-org.plist saved in Step #4 to config.plist. Note that when you have a Quirks section in your CLOVER config.plist, you do not need a separate OCQuirks config.plist
  7. Reboot with the new EFI

After rebooting with the new EFI, if you open the new CLOVER config.plist in the latest Clover Configurator, you will see and be able to edit Quirks (which are saved in the CLOVER config.plist). You do not need a separate config.plist for Quirks.

EDIT2: A new CLOVER config.plist with Quirks is attached. If you use my config.plist, you will need to replace the XX-MASKED-XX values with your own values and you should review Known Issues.

Screenshot: GeekBench5 CPU Benchmark after upgrade to CLOVER r5122

Spoiler

1319852101_ScreenShot2020-09-03at3_01_09PM.thumb.png.abd3cf647d5437750732014b99236e81.png

config.plist.zip

Edited by tonyx86
Fixed broken links

I am currently running/testing with a revised CLOVER config.plist for the reasons explained here.

EDIT: My system booted to black screens while using a CLOVER config.plist without pipes and without "dummy" con3 properties. This gives me more reason to suspect that UHD 630 graphics needs the pipes and/or dummy properties.

Edited by tonyx86
Fixed broken link

I had to satisfy my own curiosity about CLOVER's "Plugin Type" for CPU Power Management, so I created a SSDT.aml using ssdtPRGen (new versions of ssdtPRGen support Coffee Lake and specifically the i7-8700). I don't notice ANY difference in performance when using the SSDT.aml vs. CLOVER's "Plugin Type." I'm not surprised, but feel better seeing it for myself.

acidanthera has released new versions of the following kexts. I am running with these new kexts on my system and am not observing any difference in behavior (not surprising since the updates/fixes don't appear to be relevant to the components in the HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini).

• Lilu.kext 1.4.7
  • WhateverGreen.kext 1.4.2
  • AppleALC.kext 1.5.2

I have attached an updated EliteDesk800.zip archive to Post #1 in this thread. This update includes a new EFI for CLOVER r5122 (replaces driver AptioMemoryFix with OcQuirks and includes Quirks configuration in CLOVER config.plist), updates acidanthera kexts and restores graphics devices properties in the config.plist for the reasons here.  

If you copy my config.plist from the EliteDesk800.zip archive, be sure to replace the XX-MASKED-XX values with your own (RTVariables:MLB, SMBIOS:BoardSerialNumber, SMBIOS:SerialNumber, SMBIOS:SmUUID, SystemParameters:CustomUUID).

When you install CLOVER r5122, use the CLOVER configuration in Post #1 of this thread.

Edited by tonyx86
Fixed broken links
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just upgraded to Catalina 10.15.7 without any issues. There are a few reboots and a couple of times where the installer appears to have stalled (but it hasn't). Just be patient.

EDIT: If you're not sure how to perform the 10.15.7 upgrade, follow the 10.15.6 upgrade instructions here.  In step 6, after the 3rd reboot, you may need to wait for the installation to finish before you see the Catalina desktop.

Screenshot: About This Mac

Spoiler

340076694_ScreenShot2020-09-24at5_07_11PM.png.d5de96c130540d95f092687399a1acca.png

Edited by tonyx86
Fixed broken link
  • Like 1

EDIT: My displays continue to operate without issues after changing 'Video Memory Size' (configured in BIOS) from 64MB to 512MB (max available). This is consistent with the recommendation here which suggests setting total amount of DVMT to max. The HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini BIOS does not permit configuration of 'DVMT Pre-Allocated.' It appears that I had configured video memory incorrectly in BIOS. I will continue to monitor this in my system.
-----------------------------------------------------

I have increased my BIOS 'Video Memory Size' configuration from 64MB to 512MB for the reasons stated below. I am still testing and have not determined that this change is necessary.

Details:
I am still trying to determine the cause of the display problems I stated here and have not made a final determination. These problems are so rare and infrequent that they're hard for me to test. I am currently running without 'pipes' and without 'dummy con3' in my CLOVER config.plist (properties that I had previously guessed were needed to fix the display problems). I have increased 'Video Memory Size' in BIOS from 64MB to 512MB. After making this BIOS configuration change, I have not observed any of the problems reported here through multiple days of regular operation. I will continue to monitor this and have still not made any final conclusions.

Edited by tonyx86
Fixed broken links
  • Like 1

I have updated the 'HP EliteDesk 800 BIOS Configuration' PDF document attached to Post #1 in this thread (document version 1.1). This updated BIOS Configuration increases the Video Memory Size from 64MB to 512MB and disables Audio Alerts during boot.

Edited by tonyx86
Fixed broken link
  • Like 1

I was in a discussion with someone about proper USB port patching in another thread and realized that there is confusion about the proper way to patch USB. When using Headkaze's Hackintool (GREAT tool), your USB patching should proceed as follows (these instructions are for CLOVER - instructions for OC are similar but not specified below):

1. Enable USB port limit patch (in config.plist) and copy USBInjectAll.kext to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other. No other USB kexts/ACPI patches should be installed.
  2. Boot into macOS and run Hackintool
  3. Follow Hackintool instructions for generating USB patches (the result will include both SSDT-UIAC.aml and USBPorts.kext)
  4. Choose ONE of the following USB patching methods: USBPorts.kext -OR- USBInjectAll.kext & SSDT-UIAC.aml
  5. If choosing USBPorts.kext, remove USBInjectAll.kext from EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other and copy USBPorts.kext to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other. (I install kexts in /Library/Extensions, so I would also install USBPorts.kext in /L/E. If you're only copying kexts to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other, then ignore /Library/Extensions.) Skip to Step 7.
  6. If choosing SSDT-UIAC.aml, leave USBInjectAll.kext in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other. (I install kexts in /Library/Extensions, so I would also install USBInjectAll.kext in /L/E. If you're only copying kexts to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other, then ignore /Library/Extensions.) Copy SSDT-UIAC.aml to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched
  7. Disable USB port limit patch (in config.plist)
  8. Reboot
  9. Confirm USB ports with IORegistryExplorer or Hackintool (I prefer to use IORegistryExplorer to confirm USB ports) and test USB ports.

The three files referenced in this post are attached. Note that the attached SSDT-UIAC.aml and USBPorts.kext include all EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini USB ports (including the Type-C port and the internal Bluetooth port).

Archive.zip

Edited by tonyx86
Fixed broken download link
  • Like 1

I am now running with the latest Acidanthera kexts listed below and I have changed my audio layout-id to 20 (0x14). With AppleALC.kext v1.5.3 and layout-id 20, the internal speaker, line out port and headphone port are all recognized and can be selected via the volume control in the menu bar. Line In is available in the audio configuration, but my mic doesn't work. Not sure if it's the mic or the input.

• AppleALC v1.5.3
  • IntelMausi v1.0.4
  • NVMeFix v1.0.4
  • Lilu 1.4.8
  • WhateverGreen 1.4.3
  • Like 1

When running software builds on my EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini 65W (i7-8700), I'm observing CPU core temps as high as 79 deg. C. I'm wondering if I can coax some more performance out of this rig by delidding the i7-8700. I've delidded old socket 1156 CPUs, but I'm a little nervous about delidding this fairly new i7-8700. Does anyone have any experience with delidding socket 1151 cpus and if so, do you have any advice? My 65W rig has an all copper heatsink with a "laptop style" cooling fan, so I'm wondering if the heatsink/fan could even dissipate more heat from the delidded cpu?

Edited by tonyx86
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have attached an updated EliteDesk800.zip archive (Rev 1.3) to Post #1. This update includes the latest Acidanthera kexts, removes unnecessary UHD 630 graphics properties from config.plist, replaces USBInjectAll.kext/SSDT-UIAC.aml with USBPorts.kext and changes AppleALC layout-id to 20 (from 28). The EFI in this archive is configured for CLOVER r5122.

As I described here, the extra graphics properties were not necessary after discovering that video issues described here were resolved by increasing video memory to 512MB (BIOS configuration).

See here for a discussion of USBPorts.kext. My posted USBPorts.kext includes the Bluetooth USB port.

If you use my posted config.plist, be sure to replace the XX-MASKED-XX values with your own values. Specifically, you will need to replace

• RtVariables > MLB
  • SMBIOS > BoardSerialNumber
  • SMBIOS > SerialNumber
  • SMBIOS > SmUUID
  • SystemParameters > CustomUUID

You can use CLOVER Configurator to create these values if you're installing for the first time. If you would like to use my config.plist and you already have your own, copy/paste these values from your config.plist.

Edited by tonyx86
Fixed broken links

After experimenting with Acidanthera's NVMeFix.kext, I have found that my system does not require it. Future versions of the EliteDesk800.zip archive that I attach to Post #1 will no longer include this kext. In the future, if your system needs NVMeFix.kext (because of the M.2 NVMe SSDs that you installed, you will need to add the NVMeFix.kext yourself.  

Note that at the time of this post, the EliteDesk800.zip archive attached to Post #1 still includes NVMeFix.kext.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Acidanthera released new versions of the kexts listed below. I am currently running with the updated Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext, but am refraining from the AppleALC.kext update because of a suspected issue. I have reported the suspected issue and am awaiting a verdict. My current kext versions are as follows:

• Lilu.kext 1.4.9 (latest release)
  • WhateverGreen 1.4.4 (latest release)
  • AppleALC 1.5.3 (previous release)
  • Like 1

The 10.15.7 Supplemental update (19H15) proceeded smoothly without any issues. If you're unsure about how to apply the update, follow these steps.

During the update, don't be surprised if displays flash on and off. Also, pay attention to the selected volume when the system reboots during the update.

1. Backup! Use Carbon Copy or your favorite backup utility.
  2. If you have installed your 3rd-party kexts in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other and not in /Library/Extensions, proceed to Step 3.
    If you have installed your 3rd-party kexts in /Library/Extensions as I have done, create a USB boot disk, install Clover r5122 on the USB drive and install your EFI on the USB drive. Copy all 3rd-party kexts to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other on the USB drive. Leave your USB drive inserted so that your system reboots from the USB drive. All 3rd-party kexts should be located in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other for the macOS update.
  3. Select About This Mac -> Software Update and start the update. Your system will begin the update.
  4. After your system reboots the first time, select the "Install macOS from Catalina Data" Volume
  5. After your system reboots the second time, select the "Install macOS from Catalina Data" Volume
  6. After your system reboots the third time, boot from your Catalina Volume (now updated). If you created a USB boot drive, you may now remove it.

Welcome to Catalina 10.15.7 19H15!

Spoiler

791542048_ScreenShot2020-11-06at9_21_14AM.png.15e277b2902b73d88207240cc899a54b.png

• Like 1

EDIT: AppleALC.kext 1.5.4 seems to work just as 1.5.3 (despite the kext installation warning when installing in /Library/Extensions). My audio baseline remains AppleALC.kext (not VoodooHDA). The post below is for those interested in VoodooHDA and for those who need microphone support.

For those who wish to test VoodooHDA, I have included instructions below for uninstalling VoodooHDA and reverting to AppleALC.
-------------------------------------------------------

I am currently testing VoodooHDA.kext because of a potential AppleALC.kext issue (when installing AppleALC.kext in /L/E) and because I wanted to see if the headset connector (front) supports a CTIA style (4-connector) headset / microphone (as first reported by @Delek in another forum). After very brief testing, it does appear that VoodooHDA properly recognizes all audio ports and CTIA style headset works. Sound quality seems to be the same as AppleALC. The audio quality of the HP EliteDesk 800 G4 mini is impressive.

Steps to install VoodooHDA (Warning: you should know what you're doing and be familiar with kext installation if you plan to undo this installation and revert to AppleALC)

1. Backup your system if you are not sure how to revert to AppleALC and you are just experimenting
  2. Download VoodooHDA 2.9.2 Clover-V15 (https://github.com/chris1111/VoodooHDA-2.9.2-Clover-V15/releases)
  3. Start VoodooHDA installer
  4. Click Continue and click Continue again
  5. Select language (default English) and click Continue
  6. Click Agree
  7. Click Customize
  8. Choose your custom install method. I selected VoodooHDA Classic > macOS Catalina (make sure you know how to remove VoodooHDA and re-install AppleHDA.kext if you plan to revert to AppleALC)
  9. Click Install and click Install Software
  10. After installation completes, reboot and test audio

How to uninstall VoodooHDA (after installing with method "Classic > macOS Catalina") and revert to AppleALC.kext

1. Use Hackintool to Disable Gatekeeper and mount disk in Read/Write Mode
  2. Delete VoodooHDA.kext from /System/Library/Extensions
  3. Delete AppleHDADisabler.kext from /System/Library/Extensions
  4. Delete VoodooHDA.prefPane from /Library/PreferencePanes
  5. Use Hackintool to install the original AppleHDA.kext back to /System/Library/Extensions (VoodooHDA installer created a backup of AppleHDA.kext in Desktop/Backup Extensions). Hackintool will install AppleHDA.kext and rebuild kextcache.
  6. Reboot (audio will not work after the reboot)
  7. Install AppleALC.kext
  8. Reboot and test audio
Edited by tonyx86
  • Like 1

The 10.15.7 Supplemental update (19H15) proceeded smoothly without any issues. If you're unsure about how to apply the update, follow these steps.

During the update, don't be surprised if displays flash on and off. Also, pay attention to the selected volume when the system reboots during the update.

1. Backup! Use Carbon Copy or your favorite backup utility.
  2. If you have installed your 3rd-party kexts in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other and not in /Library/Extensions, proceed to Step 3.
    If you have installed your 3rd-party kexts in /Library/Extensions as I have done, create a USB boot disk, install Clover r5122 on the USB drive and install your EFI on the USB drive. Copy all 3rd-party kexts to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other on the USB drive. Leave your USB drive inserted so that your system reboots from the USB drive. All 3rd-party kexts should be located in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other for the macOS update.
  3. Select About This Mac -> Software Update and start the update. Your system will begin the update.
  4. After your system reboots the first time, select the "Install macOS from Catalina Data" Volume
  5. After your system reboots the second time, select the "Install macOS from Catalina Data" Volume
  6. After your system reboots the third time, boot from your Catalina Volume (now updated). If you created a USB boot drive, you may now remove it.
  7. Welcome to Catalina 10.15.7 19H15!
Spoiler

1911392001_ScreenShot2020-11-06at9_21_14AM.png.95d21b0263d8988fe491a59db4ceef74.png

• Like 1

EDIT: A newer OC EFI is attached here.  The notes below still apply.

Attached is my first OC configuration for the HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini. I've only been learning OC for a few days, so I welcome constructive criticism, feedback and suggestions and you can say "I told you so" . I have not spent much time on RTC patches/fixes and I have not carefully analyzed Quirks, so these are likely to have issues. Also, I did not perform the suggested CFG Lock checks before installing OC and simply enabled Quirk AppleXcpmCfgLock.

If you use this OC config, you will need to replace the ***REPLACE*** strings in PlatformInfo->Generic with your own. My ACPI patches are currently designed only for macOS with OC boot loader.  My ACPI patches/config.plist will not support multi-booting macOS and other OSes using OC picker. You will need to add your own conditional "Darwin" checks to my ACPI patches and I believe there is at least one config.plist change required to enable Windows boot with OC.

Also, you will need to review my Known Issues to determine whether your system needs changes to my EFI.

The attached OC config was created with OC 0.6.3.  boot-args include '-v' for verbose boot.

I have not tested much, but here's what I've observed that is working:

• macOS boots fine
  • macOS restarts fine
  • shutdown works fine
  • sleep / wake seems to work (only tested once)
  • FakeSMC CPU Sensor works
  • USB seems fine
  • A quick scan of IORegistry looks fine
  • I hear sounds but didn't thoroughly test audio - seems fine

What is not working:

• CPU temps and clock are high.  I don't think CPU Power Management is working properly.
    After further review, it appears that CPU Power Management is working correctly.  I welcome feedback from others.

Details
Attached is my first OC (UEFI) configuration. With it, I successfully booted the Catalina 10.15.7 installer on an HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini (35W). Catalina installed without issues. The 10.15.7 supplemental install notice appeared after the install completed and the supplemental install proceeded without issues.

Since this is my first OC (UEFI) configuration and only my second OC configuration in 3 days (yup, I'm an OC newbie and maybe a convert), I'm sure there is room for improvement and mistakes to be corrected. I'm also FAR from an OC expert, so I welcome all suggestions for improvement.

I developed the attached OC config with the following assumptions:

• My CLOVER configuration worked perfectly, so I tried to emulate my CLOVER configuration with OC
  • I believe that the EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini is more like a laptop than a desktop, so I renamed EC0 to EC instead of injecting a new EC. I believe this is the correct approach for the EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini.
  • The OC Sanity Checker indicates that my Apple,ig-platform-id may be wrong. I believe it is correct and I ignored the Sanity Checker warning.

While creating this OC config, I noticed a couple of things about my CLOVER config that are unnecessary:

• G4 Mini DSDT does not need 'Fix Mutex' (all Mutex calls are already MUTEX(X, 0x00)
  • 'Fix S3D' is unnecessary
  • LAN / en0 loads correctly, so 'Fix LAN' is not necessary

Miscellaneous

• The Dortania Guide is outstanding. Amazingly well-written! It was a pleasure using this guide to learn OC. 
  • I am using FakeSMC and the FakeSMC_CPU_Sensor with Hardware Monitor
  • I prepared my SSDTs based on analysis of the DSDT, so the SSDTs do not have the extra condition checks found in the Dortania SSDTs.

OC-EFI Rev 0.01.zip

Edited by tonyx86
Fixed broken links
  • Like 1

A newer OC EFI is attached here.  The notes below still apply.

Attached is my latest OC EFI (OC 0.6.3). 

Good news! After the recent fixes (using the attached EFI), my Geekbench 5 benchmarks for OC match benchmarks for CLOVER. Looks like I have completed my OC config. I am still running with CLOVER as my baseline as I continue to test OC. So far, OC looks good.
----------------------------------
I am currently testing without RtcMemoryFixup.kext. At first, I simply disabled the Kernel > Add. Now, in my current EFI, I have removed RtcMemoryFixup.kext from OC/Kexts, I have removed rtc-exclude from my OC config.plist boot-args and I have removed Kernel > Add > RtcMemoryFixup from config.plist.

My config.plist still has Kernel > Quirks > DisableRtcCheckSum = 1 (haven't yet tested without this).

I have not observed any RTC issues after repeated Sleep / Wake cycles, repeated Restarts and repeated Shutdown / Boot cycles. When I tested with CLOVER, I occasionally observed corrupt system clock until I enabled KernelAndKextPatches > AppleRTC in my CLOVER config.plist, so I am not calling this a working solution yet. Still needs more testing.

I will continue to monitor and would welcome testing by others. My current config.plist is attached. If you use this config.plist, be sure to replace ***REPLACE*** in PlatformInfo with your own values.

Spoiler

52444020_ScreenShot2020-11-11at3_38_32PM.thumb.png.8d8a626be109e5e8a047766bb76d3997.png

OC-EFI Rev 0.02.zip

Edited by tonyx86
Fixed broken links
  • Like 1

Big Sur just installed on my HackMini8,1 with minimal issues using my EFI here. During install, I experienced loss of real time clock (so I have some tweaking to do), but this never resulted in loss of any BIOS settings and it recovered without me taking any action. The RTC issue was only an annoyance, but not a show stopper. What a painless upgrade! I haven't tested, but BS looks promising on our rigs!

Spoiler

587169448_ScreenShot2020-11-12at9_34_17PM.png.b9aca2ba811dbe3e0601c2a98959705e.png

I have changed the title of this thread to include Big Sur.

I performed the update when prompted and just followed the steps. No special actions necessary (except ignoring the RTC issue).

Spoiler

614374918_ScreenShot2020-11-12at9_02_50PM.png.fe25b35dfc7ba71ed7d4f6c9a20b5362.png

Spoiler

207860502_ScreenShot2020-11-12at9_02_38PM.png.6b712bbf9ce46123480850cf521ed356.png

Edited by tonyx86
Fixed broken link
  • Like 1

I'm not experiencing any RTC issues after the BS install. Restart, shutdown, sleep/wake all working without issues. Granted, I've only performed minimal testing, but this is an incredible first experience with BS.

Also, I can boot BS Recovery - something I've never done before (with CLOVER).

GeekBench 5 CPU results are same in BS as in Catalina.

Spoiler

499181674_ScreenShot2020-11-12at10_16_08PM.thumb.png.bb00d744358d6ab02b77f530b7fd6c1e.png

• Like 1