X1800 GTO QE and CI

Sipheren

8 posts in this topic

I have installed the Natit.kext and put my Device ID in the X1000.kext. I have the resolution working just didnt get the QE and CI??

I used the installed to make things eaiser, but I'm not sure if I edited the Device ID part the right way, if someone could give me a quick run down of things I may have missed that would be great as this is the only thing I havent been able to get to work.

Cheers

Sipheren

I have installed the Natit.kext and put my Device ID in the X1000.kext. I have the resolution working just didnt get the QE and CI??

I used the installed to make things eaiser, but I'm not sure if I edited the Device ID part the right way, if someone could give me a quick run down of things I may have missed that would be great as this is the only thing I havent been able to get to work.

Cheers

Sipheren

Take a lot at this:

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=241431

I have done that, I am using an older version of OSX, by maxxus, but I installed it all the same and editing everything the same.

I am going to flash my bios to one of the brands that worked, mine is a Powercolor, but I flashed it to Saphire a while back and maby that has something to do with it.

I have done that, I am using an older version of OSX, by maxxus, but I installed it all the same and editing everything the same.

I am going to flash my bios to one of the brands that worked, mine is a Powercolor, but I flashed it to Saphire a while back and maby that has something to do with it.

Well, maybe, but I think if you move to 10.4.8 the things will be more easy for you. Talking about brands, mine is a 1800GTO GeCube and I think it is one of the most compatibles ATI boards now, with fully functional characteristics, including dual monitors and sleep.

Good luck dude...

I installed the 10.4.8 update, it said there were problems but after I restarted everything works and system info says its running 10.4.8 and 10.4.6. But I still dont have QE or CI working, is there anything else I can try or would I better off downloading the full copy of 10.4.8?