About Just Joined group Read more... ×
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By VortexisTV
      Hi, I made sure I got the right kexts and bios settings for my system, and followed every step I could take on Dortania's opencore github guide but I was met with kernel panic. I sanity checked my config.plist and made sure I had the exact settings for my Whiskey Lake laptop. I've dumped my DDST and generated SSDTs using the SSDTTime method, except XOSI (I tried manually recompiling the GPIO SSDT but I also got the same kernel error). I made sure I deleted unnecessary kexts and ACPIs. I'm thinking that my Zenbook laptop has a specific way of handling Hackintosh. If anyone could take a look into my EFI folder and find what's causing them It would be greatly appreciated.

EFI and kernel panic picture is attached below

ASUS Zenbook UX331FN
      i5-8265U
      Intel UHD Graphics 620
      8GB of SDDR4
      Opencore 0.6.2
      Kernel_Panic.zip

• By dadamaja
      Hi all!!

After using my old Dell Clover convert for a few years, I recently built a new Catalina box using OpenCore.  Everything works perfectly and has been very stable.  The only thing that is not working is unlocking with my Apple Watch.  The screen says "Unlocking with Apple Watch" with the spinning graphic and then just prompts for my password.  It does not shake or anything as if the password is incorrect.  My 2014 MBP unlocks without issue and they both use the same iCloud account.  I purchased the Fenvi FV-T919 pci-e adapter and BT, WIFI, Handoff, and Airdrop are all working without issue.  I confirmed in system preferences that unlock is supported and made sure that automatic login is disabled in my profile.  I have cleared keys out of the keystore, restarted a number of times, logged out and back into iCloud all to no avail.  Anyone else having this issue?  Thanks in advance!!

More info my build:
      Asus PRIME z370-A II
      Core i7 9700K
      32 GB PC3200 Crucial Ballistix RAM
      Sapphire Pulse RX380 
      Samsung 970 Evo Plus
      Fenvi FV-T919
      2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB
      CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240L V2

• By rvilbert
      Hi all,

I have been trying to install Big sur on Opencore and i believe i'm almost there but i get stuck on a grey screen with my mouse pointer just before i can see the installer screen.
      I have applied the various SSDT patches for X99. I thought that was linked to VirtualSMC which I replaced by FakeSMC but same issue. I also declared my graphic card in config.plist as i thought it could come from there but that's not the issue (Radeon RX 570).
      I have been scratching my head for some time now. Any idea from anyone please.

I have attached my EFI folder and my ioreg extract. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks a million.

My config:
      Asus X99 Deluxe
      Core-i7 5960x
      Radeon RX 570

@RemB
      @jmacie
      I would appreciate your help please. Any views of what could be wrong? Thanks a lot

OpenCore 0.6.2 for X99 BIG SUR.zip
      X99 iMac Pro.ioreg.zip
    • By chris1111
      Here my theme of OC 

How to create are own Theme with Icnspack-Builder

You can Download the themes with ➤ Themes Downloader
      You can also have the themes on ➤ Github
      You can also have the themes on ➤ HTML Page