Hi there i wanted to share my experience with the fenvi fv-t919
order it from ali exprees
got it after 2 weeks
installed it in 10 minutes and turn on the mac and everything works
connected my magic mouse, matias wireless keyboard and airpods togheter and everything works perfect.
and the most amazing part is now i have airdrop and calls from my mac in and out (airdrop needs wifi and bluetooth, calls needs only bluetooth)
worth any dollar or in my case NIS.
Clover r5101 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.
Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.15 guest in Windows X64 host.
1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r5101 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.5k-5101-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
sudo diskutil mount disk0s1
3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.
Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
I'm constantly getting into troubles with iMessage & FaceTime on my Hackintosh.
When I'm trying to activate iMessage on my hackintosh I'm getting message to contact apple with a customer code.
Registration failed for <private> (Error: 31)
My build is based on Lenovo ThinkCentre M83 MT which specifications is: