1. Rocky12

Rocky12

• Recently Browsing   1 member

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By le332313
      Can someone share the dell 5593/5493 EFI ? I try to fit the graphics driver, but it not working please help me thanks

• By fantomas
      macOS Catalina 10.15.7 introduces local news in your Today feed in Apple News and improves the security and reliability of your Mac.

Apple News

Resolves an issue where macOS would not automatically connect to Wi-Fi networks Fixes an issue that could prevent files syncing through iCloud Drive Addresses a graphic issue that may occur on iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020) with Radeon Pro 5700 XT  
      Update
      Combo

View full article
    • By fantomas
      macOS Catalina 10.15.7 introduces local news in your Today feed in Apple News and improves the security and reliability of your Mac.

Apple News

Resolves an issue where macOS would not automatically connect to Wi-Fi networks Fixes an issue that could prevent files syncing through iCloud Drive Addresses a graphic issue that may occur on iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020) with Radeon Pro 5700 XT  
      Update
      Combo
    • By fantomas
      Une petite surprise... macOS Catalina 10.15.7 (19H2)
    • By mridhulofficial
      Hi team,
      Please advice me for the issue. Already gone through other posts.
      My spec Ryzen 9 3900x and Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC motherboard.
      I installed Cataliana on my system .. everything looking perfect exept ethernet. Installed LucyRTL8125Ethernet.kext and ethernet is showing on network window but no internet connection. Adjusted hardware settings in network as Manually/100baseTX/full-duplex, flow-control but issue not fixed.
      Please help me.

Thanks is advance.