• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By Ciumann
      Ho fatto l'aggiornamento sicurezza 2020-005 e all'avvio non mi carica i webdrivers. Il Webdrivers updater mi dice che non ci sono aggiornamenti per questa build (17G14033). Come posso risolvere?
      Grazie!
    • By rvilbert
      Good evening,

I apologies for the broadcast message but i have decided to reinstall my Hackintosh machine using Catalina 10.15.6 and .... I'm stuck at "PCI configuration begin".. 

My configuration is:
      Asus X99 Deluxe Core i7 5960x 32 Gb memory GTX 980  
      Knowing that my graphic card would not be fully recognised in Catalina i have also tried to install High Sierra but I managed to get exactly to the same point  and i have therefore decided to give another try to Catalina and .... I'm still stuck.

(FYI I had managed to install 10.8 on my machine a while ago but a few things have changed since then and I may be missing a trick).

In a nutshell I believe my issue is linked to this message that i'm getting:

Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourcesMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict> 

I tried all options (with/without flags and with/without kext) but i think that my issue is between my DSDT, SSDT and config.plist files.

Any help would be much appreciated!

I have attached my EFI folder and the print screen with the error message.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks a lot

EFI.zip
    • By tonyx86
      **********************************************************************************
      In this thread, I have fully documented the installation of macOS Catalina on my HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini. It is a PERFECT HackMini8,1 and is running very well for me without any issues. I hope this documentation helps you to install macOS on your hack. Please leave feedback if you think there is anything I can improve and let me know if you have any questions.
      **********************************************************************************

Background
      This is my first "modern" hack supporting UEFI and my first hack using Clover "on-the-fly" patches.  My previous hacks
      Laptop: Thinkpad T61 / Nvidia NVS 140m Laptop: Dell Latitude E6410 / Nvidia G3100m Desktop: Gigabyte G31 / GeForce 9600 Desktop: Biostar TH55HD / Sapphire Pulse RX580 (Google "Catalina Biostar TH55HD" and look for user name deeveedee)  
      are all perfectly running Catalina and I patched them all "manually" - all DSDT patches applied with MaciSL with virtually no Clover on-the-fly patching and all booted Legacy Clover.  This UEFI hack was MUCH easier and took about 20 hours vs. a combined hundreds of hours for the old hacks.  I wanted a hack that was a little more future proof and I think this is it.  I hope you enjoy this as much as I am enjoying it.  It is a perfect MacMini8,1.

My system specs
      HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini (I7-8700T / UHD 630 / Q370 Chipset / 32GB DDR4 RAM) 3 x DP Ports (connected to monitors using DP -> DVI adapters) 6 x USB 3.1 1 x USB Type-C 3.1 2 x NVMe SSD (M.2 PCIe x4 2280/2230 combo ports) 1 x SATA6 SSD 1 x Intel Ethernet RJ-45 Conexant CX20632 Audio Codec Unsupported M.2 PCIe x1 2230 Intel Wi-Fi.  A possible solution is here, but I am NOT offering any support for this.  
      macOS Installation 
      Important: You MUST BE LOGGED-IN to download attachments from this forum
      See macOS installation steps here See Known Issues here for additional installation steps that may not yet be included in my attached config files See CLOVER (UEFI) installation later in this first post
      See BIOS configuration in attached BIOS configuration PDF document
      See EFI and /L/E kexts in attached EliteDesk.zip archive See how I developed my installation methodology here See references here See instructions here for installing two M.2 2280 NVMe SSDs and one SATA HD / SSD  
      What is not working
      Microphone port  
      What is not tested
      USB c 3.1 port (I have partially tested the USB 3 functionality of the port and it seems to be working fine with the SSDT-UIAC.aml in the attached EliteDesk800.zip archive) Wi-Fi / Bluetooth (intentional since I have not yet replaced my Intel card). A possible solution is here, but I am not offering any support for this.

What is working
      Everything not mentioned above Sleep / Wake Multiple displays with IGPU graphics acceleration, hot pluggable display ports and DP->DVI adapters USB 3.1 ports Audio (internal speaker and headphone jack) Ethernet Auto-sensing headphone jack automatically switches to internal speaker when headphones removed  
      Known Issues and their solutions - see here

BIOS Version / Configuration
      Version: 02.11.01 Rev.A or 02.12.00 Rev.A See attached BIOS configuration in PDF document "HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini BIOS Configuration.pdf" Intel ME must be enabled for proper sleep / wake of UHD 630

Clover Configuration
      Clover for UEFI booting only Install Clover in the ESP UEFI Drivers Recommended drivers DataHubDxe FSInject SMCHelper File System drivers ApfsDriverLoader VBoxHfs Memory fix drivers OcQuirks (replaces AptioMemoryFix) Additional drivers NvmExpressDxe Install RC scripts on target volume Themes Choose your desired theme Install Clover Preference Pane (option not available when installing on USB thumb drive)  
      UHD 630 Framebuffer Patching
      See here to understand my graphics properties for use with WhateverGreen.kext Read this to see my attempt at graphics patching without WhateverGreen.kext (WEG) to get a better understanding of what WEG is doing

Current Versions
      Catalina 10.15.7 Clover (UEFI) r5122 Lilu.kext 1.4.7 WhateverGreen.kext 1.4.2 AppleALC.kext 1.5.2 IntelMausi.kext 1.0.3 (acidanthera version, not IntelMausiEthernet) NVMeFix.kext 1.0.3 EFIChecikDisabler.kext 0.5  
      Credits To be provided

ScreenShots

HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini BIOS Configuration.pdf
      EliteDesk800 G4 Mini - Rev 1.2.zip
    • By le332313
      Can someone share the dell 5593/5493 EFI ? I try to fit the graphics driver, but it not working please help me thanks

• By fantomas
      macOS Catalina 10.15.7 introduces local news in your Today feed in Apple News and improves the security and reliability of your Mac.

Apple News

Resolves an issue where macOS would not automatically connect to Wi-Fi networks Fixes an issue that could prevent files syncing through iCloud Drive Addresses a graphic issue that may occur on iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020) with Radeon Pro 5700 XT  
      Update
      Combo

View full article