Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
00bob7

LENOVO B50-80 : PROBLEME MIT INTEL HD 5500 GRAPHICS

1 post in this topic

LENOVO B50-80 : PROBLEME MIT INTEL HD 5500 GRAPHICS

I need the help of someone who can explain to me how to solve this acceleration problem.
 I have Intel Graphics 5500 hd video card and she always shows 4mb, 
 I've read here that InsanelyMac Protégé, the same problem had and InsanelyMac Deity
helped him

Thank you very much.

IMG_0148.jpg

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EduardoMenezes
      Good evening, friends of InsanelyMac.
      I have an Acer Aspire E5-571 notebook with Intel processor and Intel Graphics 5500 hd graphics card. When I was using the Sierra, the video card was recognized without problems. Now that I'm using Mojave I can not get the acceleration to work.
      I've been researching something about having to use Lilu.kext and whatevergreen.kext but I do not have enough knowledge to solve this problem.
      I need the help of someone who can explain to me how to solve this acceleration problem. I'm sure it will be of great value to other users like me.
      Thank you very much.

• By mustafa773377
      Hello, I've got a Fujitsu Lifebook A555 with 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intel i3 5th Generation processor (2.00 GHz), and Intel HD Graphics 5500.
      I've heard that Intel 5500 needs the DMVT to be changed, but I also heard that I could risk bricking my laptop.
      Will anyone please write out a guide for me to install El Capitan with Wifi and Sound working on this laptop?
      I would really appreciate it. I didn't understand the Broadwell part of Rehabman's new users guide. I'm not saying you guys do all the hard work and let me relax, I just want a guide specifically for my laptop (just to be safe) if you could manage writing it. (Because I don't want to end up bricking it)
      Thanks a lot 
      I've got an El Capitan usb installer created using Createinstallmedia on OS X (friend's macbook) and Clover.