Hello, I am posting this show how I adapted the BCM94360CS2 M2 NGFF board on my Lenovo L440.   I have some guides about this notebook over here and previously used Dell DW1560 (BCM94325Z).   The DW1560 worked almost perfectly Handoff, Continuity, Universal Clipboard and AirDrop with the kexts: AirportBrmFixup.kext, BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext, BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext, BrcmPatchRAM3.kext and BT4LEContinuityFixup.kext, but the Instant Hotspot doesn't work.   So, I decided to grab a M2 NGFF adaptor (because this notebook only have mPCIe) and the BCM94360CS2 and put inside this notebook:       Previously with DW1560     Moved the battery and removed DW1560     Obviously don't fit     Need to cut this piece of plastic and remove the CMOS battery conector     Maybe I removed too much plastic (hehe) and soldered the battery wires directly in motherboard     Now the adapter fits     Instant hotspot now working without any Kexts, yeah!       Important! Just remember: this notebook have whitelist in BIOS/UEFI that need to be patched to allow other wireless cards.