d5aqoep

macOS Catalina 10.15 is out !!!

121 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Final Build released. Will Nvidia release drivers in the wild?

Possible to download full release from macadmins script from this link -> github

Open terminal, type sudo and drag drop installinstallmacos.py on it and press Enter. (Noob friendly instructions)

Edited by d5aqoep

Advertisement
Posted (edited)

I installed it from AppStore but it just 19MB.

Edit: I think this is an installer.

Edited by telepati

8 minutes ago, justin said:

im on 10.15 Beta (19A582a), not able to get updates.

Go to the App Store and download it from there.  It doesn't show up in Software Updates.

3 minutes ago, mnfesq said:

Go to the App Store and download it from there.  It doesn't show up in Software Updates.

The requested version of macOS is not available.

12 minutes ago, justin said:

Yeah, strangely you need to do a Safari update first. At least it was like that in my case.

3 minutes ago, xtraa said:

Yeah, strangely you need to do a Safari update first. At least it was like that in my case.

Safari is already Version 13.0.2 (15608.2.30.1.1)

21 minutes ago, justin said:

sudo rm -rf ~/Library/Caches/*
sudo rm -rf /Library/Caches/*
sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Caches/*

now i'm able to download from app store. 

Installed without issues on my Precision. 
196618934_Schermafbeelding2019-10-07om21_23_40.png.b546fb5ae6393fa15d67376aeb4fea92.png

44 minutes ago, mnfesq said:

No, it shows;

537514458_ScreenShot2019-10-07at22_37_28.png.9643ecede5f33cb6c232b404f990bb1e.png

Posted (edited)

@justin, I'm pretty sure one has to exit out of Beta seeds enrollment program to see the final/general release version in the AppStore.

Edited by Hervé

8 minutes ago, Konami® said:

Can anyone with a real MacPro 2010 machine test the installation? 

Just done it with dosdude's Catalina patcher and working fine. Make sure to download latest patcher.

21 minutes ago, Hervé said:

@justin, I'm pretty sure one has to exit out of Beta seeds enrollment program to see the final/general release version in the AppStore.

No,  at least I had no problems and didn't need to exit the beta program.

1386257650_Screenshot2019-10-07at21_23_59.png.d7c3a4f07c7bf2d2260043276bf4480a.png

696555432_Screenshot2019-10-07at21_27_26.png.52ae7681eea772b4d6ee020f0451d38d.png

Updated without issues from the latest beta on a Thinkpad X260. The download was quite slow though, Apple servers must be taking a pounding...

hi..

@iCanaro ..

could you post the script you used to update..

and appears on your pics..

thanks..

c.frio

@C.Frio 

the catalina update was performed with the app store installer. The webdrivers have been patched to adapt them to catalina, they are used only for possible uses of decoding with the 970M

nvweb_patcher by  @gengik84 here by login 

you get the same result with the benjamin dobell scripts