AirPods Stuttering and Stopping All the time

MorenoAv

8 posts in this topic

Good Afternoon to all, my AirPods in the last couple of days don't work properly is only stuttering and stopping or garbled sound. I am in OS Catalina DP8, and and my wifi and Bluetooth are the Broadcom BCM

Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.77.105.1 AirPortDriverBrcmNIC-1429) how can I solve this?

Thanks in Advance

Captura de ecrã 2019-09-15, às 14.49.55.png

Captura de ecrã 2019-09-15, às 14.50.30.png

Hi @seyd46, thanks for your quick response, but I don't use BrcmPatchRAM, the only kext that I use is AirPortBrcmFixup kext, and wifi and bluetooth works continuity, handoff, Sidecar and iMessage... can it be the AirPort kext that needs to be updated? 

Thanks

AirportBrcmFixup.kext.zip

Removed AirPortBrcmFixup kext and used BrcmPatchRam2, BrcmBluetoothInjector and BrcmFirmwareData, and is worse the AirPods start and then stop... ad nauseum...

Update: Removed BrcmData, but nothing changed... if anyone have ideas I'll appreciate it...

Thanks Again...

Edited by MorenoAv

I did that too, and nothing... didn't work... at this moment the AirPods aren't paired with my iPhone XS...

I'm beginning to think that I have to buy an Fenvi T-919, but first I want opinions from happy buyers that it works fine with magic keyboard, mouse, trackpad, the AirPods if it works then I'm ready to buy the fenvi card...

Thanks for your help, and suggestions @seyd46...