First my Old Threads is here http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/308178-el-capitan-wih-i7-6700-skylake-gigabyte-ga-z170-hd3-palit-jetstream-gtx960/
My Computer Specifications
1. Processor : Intel Core i7 6700
2. Motherboard : Gigabyte Z170-HD3
3. VGA Card : Palit Jetstream GTX960 4GB DDR5
4. Wifi Card ; TP-Link TL-WDN4800
5. PCI-E to Sata = Bafo PCI-e to 2 Sata3 and 2 e-Sata
6. PCI to USB 2.0 - NEC Chipset
7. Main Harddisk Harddisk : Fujitsu SSD 120GB + Seagate 500GB that plug into Bafo PCIe to Sata3
8. Other Harddisk : Natno SSD 12GB, 2x Seagate 2TB, Seagate 500GB, all of it are plug into onboard Sata Chipset Controller (But Unknow at El Capitan / 10th Intel Chipset)
9. RAM : Team 3000Mhz 8GB (2x4GB)
10. Display : Asus VN248H
11. Clover version : 3280
My Step :
1. Because Internal Sata Chipset and USB 3.0 are not supported yet, so i clone my Fujitsu 120GB SSD from my Hacbook Asus X455LA that already installed El Capitan Build 15B30a with Carbon Copy Cloner
2. I use MacPro 6.1 as SMBIOS and use FakeCPUIID of Intel 4790k (0x0306C3)
3. Remove CPUSensor.kext from "FakeSMC.kext/Contents/Plugins" if you don't do this it will be stuck at ACPI log verbose.
4. I try boot from USB that already install Clover 3280 and it boot. I use "-v nv_disable=1 dart=0"
5. Then at desktop, i install nvidia web driver 346.03.02F02 (before that you need to modif it,, use pkgutil --expand bla bla ba,, google it and change required os to "15B" then use pkgutl --flatten bla bla to repackage) then i change info plist from AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/Plugin/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/info.plist and change line that contain board-id of MacPro 6.1 from Config2 to none
6. Then i install that kext,, and restart
7. i use "-v dart=0 nvda_drv=1 and it will need more time than usual to get login form,, yeah i did it. But there is some bugs
1. Internal sata is not function
2. USB 3.0 is error too,, at verbose i see "error mantisa log"
3. Sometimes my system get freeze for a few seconds. I thinks this is error from Nvidia web driver,, i see nvdia error log from "sudo dmesg"
I have a Dell Vostro 3267 system unit. It has a Skylake processor Intel Core i5-6400 with integrated graphics Intel HD 530, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD. The monitor is connected via HDMI.
I faced a problem that if I enter Hackintosh in a sleep mode, and then I press something on the keyboard, the system unit wakes up (I hear as coolers begin to turn), but the monitor does not react in any way.
I tried to disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cord, tried to inject EDID in config tried to change SMBIOS on MacMini8,1, but it did not change the situation.
How to solve the problem?
Hi, I want to install MacOS Catalina on my laptop.
I was installed MacOS Mojave previously but i had a lot of problem, for example my wifi's card (Dell DW1820A) had a problem: My pc sometimes doesn't boot up or pc after some minutes crashed or slowed.
Now i want to try again to install macOS.
this is my spec:
CPU: i7 6500U with HD520
SSD: 500GB SSD Samsung
Wifi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A (Bluetooth: BCM2045A0) (Wifi: BCM94350ZAE)
Ethernet: Realtek 8100
Attached in this thread, my old clover configuration created by me (CLOVER OLD) and clover with Wifi driver (CLOVER) created by Hervè (I had asked help at insanelymac's community)
P.S SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
Thanks in advance
I have everything working on my Acer notebook, except FN + Brightness keys using VoodoPS2Controller.kext
Now the brightness keys are "Pause+Break = Brightness Up" and "Fn+F12 = Brightness Down" working right now but they are not the actual keys.
The actual brightness keys are "Fn+RightArrow = Brightness Up" and "Fn+LeftArrow = Brightness Down" but they are not working.
The problem is I don't know the codes.
Installed ioio and enabled debugging to console:
Pause/Break is generating: "ApplePS2Keyboard: sending key e045=71" which upper the brightness
Fn+F12 is generating: "ApplePS2Keyboard: sending key 46=6b" which lower the brightness
Fn+RightArrow/LeftArrow generates nothing.
Keyboard attached to PS2K
Then I used rehabman's guide to enable ACPIDebugging, Installed kext to L/E, Debug methods (Instrument EC Queries, Add DSDT Debug Methods) to DSDT, but there are no codes generated to the log.
Attaching debug folder.
Also I don't know if it will help, but on Linux I got a code from decreasing/rising brightness with Fn+Left/RightArrow keys:
Fn+RightArrow: "0xe0 0x54 0xe0 0xd4"
Fn+Left: "0xe0 0x4c 0xe0 0xcc"
Also I love using EMlyDinEsH's SmartTouchpad Driver, with that all of my Fn keys are working except Brigtness keys ofc. If there are any fix I would like to use that with the smarttouchpad driver.
EMlyDinEsH's SmartTouchpad Driver: https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/1948-elan-focaltech-and-synaptics-smart-touchpad-driver-mac-os-x/
Specs in my signature.
Please help me fix this very last issue on my acer.