takeawaydave

Unable to find correct platform id - Intel P530

12 posts in this topic

Running Mojave 10.14.6 (18G95) on a Dell Precision 7510 and trying to get all framebuffers working properly.

The following CPU is being used: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/89608/intel-xeon-processor-e3-1505m-v5-8m-cache-2-80-ghz.html

The actual Device ID of the iGPU is 0x191D.

There are the following graphical outputs:

mDP

HDMI

Thunderbolt

Clover 5058 (update to date at time of writing) is being used and up to date versions of Lilu 1.38, WEG 1.3.1

Till now I've been running with the following config:

1827112600_Screenshot2019-09-05at18_21_06.png.a56a33c3982103d6a73c79dce95a1e39.png

with Model Name: MacBookPro13,3

When using 191B:

LDVS - Ok

HDMI (no audio) : 1920x1080

Thunderbolt (no audio) : 3440 x 1440

no mDP

191B-Connectors.thumb.png.dcdcf571d7c048134663dbf64598ee33.png

191B-config-ioreg.zip is attached.

When using 1912:

No LDVS (as expected since this arrangement is targeted for iMac17,1

HDMI (with audio): 1920 x 1080

Thunderbolt (with audio) : 3440 x 1440

no mDP

1912-config-ioreg.zip attached

Question:

How can I get audio working as with 1912 on the 191B laptop config ? 

Advertisement

MacBookPro 13.3 is not correct , the best for you 13.1 

I am sure you have little lag with 13.3 especially with administrative password request 

For audio I am not sure what the problem, but you can try mix the value of 1912 with 191B or try 191b00006 

53 minutes ago, zkingtut said:

MacBookPro 13.3 is not correct , the best for you 13.1 

I am sure you have little lag with 13.3 especially with administrative password request 

For audio I am not sure what the problem, but you can try mix the value of 1912 with 191B or try 191b00006 

@zkingtut thanks. What do you mean by mix the values?

16 minutes ago, takeawaydave said:

@zkingtut thanks. What do you mean by mix the values?

For example use hakintool.app to export patch for 1912 connectors and again export 191b connectors , now you have both connectors values 

Now use AAPL,ig platform-id 191b with connectors of 1912 

Wait I will upload an example for you 

@zkingtut OK swapped over to MacBook13,3 - Thanks

I tried loading these configs in replacing my existing PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) however not sure I've quite grasped the approach you're proposing. I tended to get KP each time I disconnected an external display

@zkingtut Happy to say found an improved monitor setup with 193B0005 and got 2 External monitors and laptop screen working in full resolution!

Now I could really do with the audio devices working on each of the connections.

1 hour ago, takeawaydave said:

@zkingtut Happy to say found an improved monitor setup with 193B0005 and got 2 External monitors and laptop screen working in full resolution!

Now I could really do with the audio devices working on each of the connections.

Good 

So 193B00005 and MacBookPro 13.1 ? 

I have similar setup too

2 hours ago, takeawaydave said:

@zkingtut Any idea where to start with getting external sound working?

What is external sound means ? HDMI Audio? Or Laptop Speakers ? 

Have a look to framebuffer patching under Hackintool.app thread..

I think you should use AppleALC.kext and spoof audio id using hackintool patching ..

I recommend to use audio id under Device/ Properties and don't use inject method 

Screenshot 2019-07-23 at 14.53.28.png

Edited by zkingtut

@zkingtut yes I mean HDMI Audio. Laptop sound is working ok but only could get HDMI sound when using 1912.

Using AppleALC and no  injection. ALC293 codec.

Layout 11 gives me use of output and microphone on laptop.

Layout 28 only out but no mic.

Layout 29 doesn't do a clean boot and get some garbled character (which is strange but I was tied and might need to retest)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Andres ZeroCross
      First i will give you information about my specification

Processor : Intel Core i7 6700
      Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3
      RAM : Team DDR4 8GB (2X4GB) 2133Mhz - up to 3000Mhz at XMP Profile
      Graphics Card : Palit Jetstream GTX960 4GB DDR5
      SSD and HDD : Fujitsu F200 for System + 500GB Seagate connect with add on PCI-e to Sata 3 Asmedia ASM1062 Chipset
      Other harddrive : 1 Natno SSD, 2x 2TB Seagate, 2x 500GB Seagate connect with internal SATA Controller Interface
      Wifi Card : TP-Link TL-WDN4800
      Monitor : 2x Asus VN248H (HDMI and Display Port with Converter)
      I need 2 new hardware to support this
      a. PCIe to Sata with 2 Ports Sata (because i use 2 important storage)
      b. PCI to USB 2.0 with NEC Chipset (i Plug USB Keyboard, Mouse and USB Installer here)

My steps :
      1. Make USB installer El Capitan 10.11 Public Release with CreateinstallMedia method
      2. Install Clover Rev 3280 into it
      3. Basic configuration for BIOS (Disable serial port at IO section in bios, Boot with UEFI Mode,  Primary Graphics set to PCI-E, Sata Controller = AHCI, CSM Support = Disable, OS Mode = Windows 8/10 WHQL)
      4. My Masic Configuration for Config.plist (open with Clover Configurator Version 4.24)
          ACPI = tick FixHpet, AddDTGP, FixHDA, New Way, Delete Unused, AddHDMI, Drop OEM_DSM of HDA and SATA.
          Bootflag = nv_disable=1 -v dart=0
          Devices = USB Inject, Add Clock ID, Fix OwnerShip, Audio Layout = 2, Reset HDA
          Graphics = There is no change here
          Kernel and Kext Patches = FakeCPUIID 0x00306F2 and tick KernelHasswellE (Please anybody,, i dont want use this. Latest El Capitan 10.11.1 Beta is supported native to this processor right. Help me with kernel so i don't need to use fakeCpuIID again) I I use Clover R3292 and i don't need to use FakeCPUID again,, just tick Kernel Haswell-E and it will boot. So you need to use Clover R3292 and later
          Rt Variables = BooterConfig 0x28 and CsrActiveConfig 0x067
          SMBios = First i use SMBios MacPro 6.1 but later i just need to use iMac17,1 because My System build is identical with iMac17,1 hardware (SkyLake System)
          System Parameters = Inject Kexts Detect and Tick Inject System ID
      5. Boot from Your USB Installer and do everything like normal until you get into desktop
      6. Install Kext Utility,  
      7. Copy "AppleGraphicsControl.kext" from "System/Library/Extensions" to Desktop and then edit info.plist at "AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/Plugins/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/info.plist" and look at OKitPersonalities->AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy->ConfigMap and change "Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6 - Config1" to "Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6 - None". Reinstall this kext with Kext Utility.

Note : the reason you need to "Config1" of "Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6" because it's BOARD-ID for MacPro6,1. so if you use SMBios of iMac17,1 then Check your Board-Id (you can use Clover Configurator and open your config.plist and see your Board-id at SMBios Section) and change "Config2/Config1" to "none". Now i use "Mac-DB15BD556843C820" as my Board-ID because i use iMac17,1 SMBios  so i need to change ConfigMap that related to it 

8. Install Nvidia Web Driver version 346.03.02f02, and restart.
      9. Change bootflag "nv_disable=1" to "nvda_drv=1"
      10. After you get into desktop, get Latest Beta Build 10.11.1 Seed. You need to change seed catalog update first (google it).
      11. Do update to 10.11.1 Build 15B38b and restart
      12. Boot again with bootflag "nv_disable=1", and copy "NVDAStartupWeb.kext" from "System/Library/Extensions" to desktop. And open info.plist at "NVDAStartupWeb.kext/Contents/Info.plist". Look at "IOKitPersonalities->NVDAStartup" and change "NVDARequiredOS - 15A284" to "NVDARequiredOS - 15B". Save,, and reinstall this kext with Kext Utility
      13. IMPORTANT, if you use SMBIOS MacPro 6.1 or iMac 15.1 and some type (I forgot) then do "7Th Step" above again.
      14. Restart and reuse "nvda_drv=1"
      15. Now you have El Capitan 10.11.1 at your SKYLAKE Computer

Problem
      1. Internal Sata is still not function, it show "Intel 10 Series Chipset" but "unknown" for Harddrive Solved by Mod Bios to disable IOAPIC 24-119 Entries or Patch Apple APIC
      2. USB 3.0 is not function too, but it shot at USB System Report Solved by Mod Bios to disable IOAPIC 24-119 Entries or Patch Apple APIC
      3. When you open Browser Applications, Movies or Something like that then it will freeze for 10 seconds. I check console and i found "NVDA(Graphics): Channel exception! Exception type = 0x8 DMA Engine Error (FIFO Error 8)" Solved by Mod Bios to disable IOAPIC 24-119 Entries or Patch Apple APIC
      4. Address of Sound HDEF is different with my DSDT. Normally it should be "0x001B0000" but at my board's DSDT is "0x001F0003". So ScriptCommand of Toleda for ALC is not work anymore, we need to change that script command from HDEF-B to HDEF-F (just look at the script)
      5. We need to change Device HDAS to HDEF at address "0x00fF0003", but something weird after 5times my system freeze and i look at Audio System Report it suddenly show all of AUDIO Interface , before not. Solved by Mod Bios to disable IOAPIC 24-119 Entries or Patch Apple APIC
      6. I look at my Graphics/Displays Sytem report and at PCIe Lane Width, it show "x4" or "x8". Damn,, it should be "x16". It will random change after freeze from "x4" or "x8" My bad, i just need to plug out and plug in again. Just assembly case

Maybe Rehabman, Slice and Pike R. Alpha want to help me

Well,,
      i attach my file (Darwin Dumper File) <<<<< Before Patched, and
      i attach my DSDT + SSDT + Config.plist <<<<< After Patched and working well

Before Patch

Before Mod Bios / Patch 1

Before Mod Bios / Patch 2

Before Mod Bios / Patch 3

Before Mod Bios / Patch 4

=================================================================================================
      AFTER PATCH

After Mod Bios / Patch 1

After Mod Bios / Patch 2

After Mod Bios / Patch 3

After Mod Bios / Patch 4

After Mod Bios / Patch 5

After Mod Bios / Patch 6

After Mod Bios / Patch 7

Z170-HD3-CF.zip
    • By hungdv
      Hello guys,
      I was try to install MacOS Mojave on my new machine but no luck. Can anyone show me which guide to fit my system, please?please?please?
      + Mobo: GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS ELITE LGA1151v2
      + CPU: Intel Core i5-9600K 3.7GHz
      + iGPU: Sapphire RX 580 Pulse 8GB
      + Drives: SSD Samsung 970 Pro PCIe NVMe V-NAND M.2 2280 512GB
      + Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 2x8GB Bus 2666 DDR4
      + PSU: Corsair RM650 80 Plus GOLD
      + Case: Corsair 220T White RGB Airflow Tempered Glass
      + Cooler: Cooler Master HYPER 212 BLACK EDTION
      + Dual Band Network Card Broadcom Bcm94360 867Mbps.
    • By Rajan Pandit
      Hai, I have,
      i5 2500k
      GA-z68 AP D3 Rev.1
      Corsair 8 GM Ram
      Gigabyte Radeon RX 560 OC 4G Graphic Card
      500 GB Samsung SSD EVOf

with this configuration I tried to install Mojave but After Apple Logo there was a black screen
      then nothing... please help
      I have create USB with terminal and Install Clover_v2.4k_r4961-Legacy.pkg to activate boot
      then I have recessary kext to EFI/KEXT/OTHER 
      but I am struck at Black Screen after apple logo
    • By Rajan Pandit
      Hai, I have,
      i5 2500k
      GA-z68 AP D3 Rev.1
      Corsair 8 GM Ram
      Gigabyte Radeon RX 560 OC 4G Graphic Card
      500 GB Samsung SSD EVO
      .. I want to install Mojave on this configuration...
      please help. what I need to do... 
      I have downloaded the Installer from APP Store...
      please help
    • By ScoobDoob69
      Hi, everyone so I am currently dual-booting Windows 10 and Linux Mint. I would like to add Mojave and triple boot (without formatting/losing all data from windows and linux).

My Current Specs:
      CPU: Intel Core i7-2600 (not k) Sandy Bridge
      GPU: Aorus Radeon RX570 4GB
      Motherboard: Intel SWQ6710H
      HDD: 4TB Western Digital Blue WD40EZRZ
      Ram: 20GB DDR3 Total (2x 8GB + 2x 2GB)

1. Is it possible to install Mojave on my HDD without wiping Windows 10 or Linux Mint?
      2. What guide is most ideal for my situation? 

If you need any additional information or details, I am more than happy to provide that. I tried multiple guides months ago and could not get the installation to work.