First i will give you information about my specification
Processor : Intel Core i7 6700
Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3
RAM : Team DDR4 8GB (2X4GB) 2133Mhz - up to 3000Mhz at XMP Profile
Graphics Card : Palit Jetstream GTX960 4GB DDR5
SSD and HDD : Fujitsu F200 for System + 500GB Seagate connect with add on PCI-e to Sata 3 Asmedia ASM1062 Chipset
Other harddrive : 1 Natno SSD, 2x 2TB Seagate, 2x 500GB Seagate connect with internal SATA Controller Interface
Wifi Card : TP-Link TL-WDN4800
Monitor : 2x Asus VN248H (HDMI and Display Port with Converter)
I need 2 new hardware to support this
a. PCIe to Sata with 2 Ports Sata (because i use 2 important storage)
b. PCI to USB 2.0 with NEC Chipset (i Plug USB Keyboard, Mouse and USB Installer here)
My steps :
1. Make USB installer El Capitan 10.11 Public Release with CreateinstallMedia method
2. Install Clover Rev 3280 into it
3. Basic configuration for BIOS (Disable serial port at IO section in bios, Boot with UEFI Mode, Primary Graphics set to PCI-E, Sata Controller = AHCI, CSM Support = Disable, OS Mode = Windows 8/10 WHQL)
4. My Masic Configuration for Config.plist (open with Clover Configurator Version 4.24)
ACPI = tick FixHpet, AddDTGP, FixHDA, New Way, Delete Unused, AddHDMI, Drop OEM_DSM of HDA and SATA.
Bootflag = nv_disable=1 -v dart=0
Devices = USB Inject, Add Clock ID, Fix OwnerShip, Audio Layout = 2, Reset HDA
Graphics = There is no change here
Kernel and Kext Patches = FakeCPUIID 0x00306F2 and tick KernelHasswellE (Please anybody,, i dont want use this. Latest El Capitan 10.11.1 Beta is supported native to this processor right. Help me with kernel so i don't need to use fakeCpuIID again) I I use Clover R3292 and i don't need to use FakeCPUID again,, just tick Kernel Haswell-E and it will boot. So you need to use Clover R3292 and later
Rt Variables = BooterConfig 0x28 and CsrActiveConfig 0x067
SMBios = First i use SMBios MacPro 6.1 but later i just need to use iMac17,1 because My System build is identical with iMac17,1 hardware (SkyLake System)
System Parameters = Inject Kexts Detect and Tick Inject System ID
5. Boot from Your USB Installer and do everything like normal until you get into desktop
6. Install Kext Utility,
7. Copy "AppleGraphicsControl.kext" from "System/Library/Extensions" to Desktop and then edit info.plist at "AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/Plugins/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/info.plist" and look at OKitPersonalities->AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy->ConfigMap and change "Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6 - Config1" to "Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6 - None". Reinstall this kext with Kext Utility.
Note : the reason you need to "Config1" of "Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6" because it's BOARD-ID for MacPro6,1. so if you use SMBios of iMac17,1 then Check your Board-Id (you can use Clover Configurator and open your config.plist and see your Board-id at SMBios Section) and change "Config2/Config1" to "none". Now i use "Mac-DB15BD556843C820" as my Board-ID because i use iMac17,1 SMBios so i need to change ConfigMap that related to it
8. Install Nvidia Web Driver version 346.03.02f02, and restart.
9. Change bootflag "nv_disable=1" to "nvda_drv=1"
10. After you get into desktop, get Latest Beta Build 10.11.1 Seed. You need to change seed catalog update first (google it).
11. Do update to 10.11.1 Build 15B38b and restart
12. Boot again with bootflag "nv_disable=1", and copy "NVDAStartupWeb.kext" from "System/Library/Extensions" to desktop. And open info.plist at "NVDAStartupWeb.kext/Contents/Info.plist". Look at "IOKitPersonalities->NVDAStartup" and change "NVDARequiredOS - 15A284" to "NVDARequiredOS - 15B". Save,, and reinstall this kext with Kext Utility
13. IMPORTANT, if you use SMBIOS MacPro 6.1 or iMac 15.1 and some type (I forgot) then do "7Th Step" above again.
14. Restart and reuse "nvda_drv=1"
15. Now you have El Capitan 10.11.1 at your SKYLAKE Computer
1. Internal Sata is still not function, it show "Intel 10 Series Chipset" but "unknown" for Harddrive Solved by Mod Bios to disable IOAPIC 24-119 Entries or Patch Apple APIC 2. USB 3.0 is not function too, but it shot at USB System Report Solved by Mod Bios to disable IOAPIC 24-119 Entries or Patch Apple APIC
3. When you open Browser Applications, Movies or Something like that then it will freeze for 10 seconds. I check console and i found "NVDA(Graphics): Channel exception! Exception type = 0x8 DMA Engine Error (FIFO Error 8)" Solved by Mod Bios to disable IOAPIC 24-119 Entries or Patch Apple APIC
4. Address of Sound HDEF is different with my DSDT. Normally it should be "0x001B0000" but at my board's DSDT is "0x001F0003". So ScriptCommand of Toleda for ALC is not work anymore, we need to change that script command from HDEF-B to HDEF-F (just look at the script)
5. We need to change Device HDAS to HDEF at address "0x00fF0003", but something weird after 5times my system freeze and i look at Audio System Report it suddenly show all of AUDIO Interface , before not. Solved by Mod Bios to disable IOAPIC 24-119 Entries or Patch Apple APIC
6. I look at my Graphics/Displays Sytem report and at PCIe Lane Width, it show "x4" or "x8". Damn,, it should be "x16". It will random change after freeze from "x4" or "x8" My bad, i just need to plug out and plug in again. Just assembly case
Maybe Rehabman, Slice and Pike R. Alpha want to help me
i attach my file (Darwin Dumper File) <<<<< Before Patched, and i attach my DSDT + SSDT + Config.plist <<<<< After Patched and working well
Before Mod Bios / Patch 1
Before Mod Bios / Patch 2
Before Mod Bios / Patch 3
Before Mod Bios / Patch 4
I was try to install MacOS Mojave on my new machine but no luck. Can anyone show me which guide to fit my system, please?please?please?
+ Mobo: GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS ELITE LGA1151v2
+ CPU: Intel Core i5-9600K 3.7GHz
+ iGPU: Sapphire RX 580 Pulse 8GB
+ Drives: SSD Samsung 970 Pro PCIe NVMe V-NAND M.2 2280 512GB
+ Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 2x8GB Bus 2666 DDR4
+ PSU: Corsair RM650 80 Plus GOLD
+ Case: Corsair 220T White RGB Airflow Tempered Glass
+ Cooler: Cooler Master HYPER 212 BLACK EDTION
+ Dual Band Network Card Broadcom Bcm94360 867Mbps.
with this configuration I tried to install Mojave but After Apple Logo there was a black screen
then nothing... please help
I have create USB with terminal and Install Clover_v2.4k_r4961-Legacy.pkg to activate boot
then I have recessary kext to EFI/KEXT/OTHER
but I am struck at Black Screen after apple logo
Hai, I have,
GA-z68 AP D3 Rev.1
Corsair 8 GM Ram
Gigabyte Radeon RX 560 OC 4G Graphic Card
500 GB Samsung SSD EVO
.. I want to install Mojave on this configuration...
please help. what I need to do...
I have downloaded the Installer from APP Store...