About Just Joined group Read more... ×
AudioGod

AudioGod's Aorus Z390 Pro Patched DSDT Mini Guide and Discussion

4,020 posts in this topic

Advertisement
5 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

Good luck :thumbsup_anim:

So I did that and I see no changes in the USB information (the screens I uploaded earlier)

Just now, WizeMan said:

So I did that and I see no changes in the USB information (the screens I uploaded earlier)

Really?

when I’m back at home il send you pictures of what should happen.

i have the same card sitting at home at the moment and it worked for me.

did you attach the kexts inside the oc config?

12 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

Really?

when I’m back at home il send you pictures of what should happen.

i have the same card sitting at home at the moment and it worked for me.

did you attach the kexts inside the oc config?

Weird thing. I am sure I saved config plist but now I opened it and the entries are nowhere to be found. I'll do it again and report back.

Indeed, tried that again and nothing changes in the USB section:

1526098037_Screenshot2020-01-21at4_50_05PM.thumb.png.3bee0127a50a64df02a61d70ac6fabf4.png

YES I DID BOOT OFF THE TESTING STICK :D

Edited by WizeMan

15 minutes ago, WizeMan said:

Weird thing. I am sure I saved config plist but now I opened it and the entries are nowhere to be found. I'll do it again and report back.

1526098037_Screenshot2020-01-21at4_50_05PM.thumb.png.3bee0127a50a64df02a61d70ac6fabf4.png

oh {censored} sorry it’s the wrong batchram kext.

il send you the right one in abit.

6 hours ago, AudioGod said:

Did you try with and without the Broadcom fix I sent you?

Sorry, had to go to bed. 

I have tried with all different combinations of the kext's you gave me. Still slow internet, laggy mouse when doing a upload test, jittery mouse in normal use.

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 7.30.42 am.png

21 minutes ago, Cameron Nicholson said:

Sorry, had to go to bed. 

I have tried with all different combinations of the kext's you gave me. Still slow internet, laggy mouse when doing a upload test, jittery mouse in normal use.

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 7.30.42 am.png

Make sure you have your Fenvi card on the last slot of your motherboard and the header cable on the F_USB2 connector 

6 hours ago, WizeMan said:

If I can chime in. You definitely don't need all those kexts. I have the same card and it is recognized and works perfectly.

These are the only kexts you need (if you have a pretty vanilla system without a bunch of other hardware or peripherals attached):

992299201_ScreenShot2020-01-21at1_33_35PM.png.31d8f0404cad77e333f137d96b24e6c7.png

While I know you want the problem fixed, but just arbitrarily chucking kexts at it isn't really the best way to go about it. What FENVI card do you have? I know MQUPIN sells them as well (which is what I have): https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07Z3MN5XM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The native card is a BCM94360CD but you have BCRM20702 listed, so it's not being identified properly:

1298942662_ScreenShot2020-01-21at1_44_59PM.png.b4cd3c1f284284f25cf8e3cc9b64d3ff.png

I have nearly an identical system. I say start over. Or just run the EFI (after adding in your SMBIOS details) off a Catalina USB installer. That's a pretty clean way of testing hardware without having to deal with caching or NVRAM or anything else.

Another option is to toss it into a PC running Windows and ensure it's actually working correctly. You could have just got a bad card.

As for unlocking your MSR, you have the Pro (not WIFI), so just download and flash the unlocked BIOS that AG has linked in his guide. If you don't want to do that, you can do it using https://github.com/datasone/grub-mod-setup_var/releases. The offset is 0x5C1. (Make sure you use setup_var_3, it will still throw an error but will patch your board.

But I assure you, you don't need any BT kexts. It works OOB, that's why the card is so popular.

Lastly, ordering in OC matters. Just FYI. 

25 minutes ago, Tiem said:

If I can chime in. You definitely don't need all those kexts. I have the same card and it is recognized and works perfectly.

These are the only kexts you need (if you have a pretty vanilla system without a bunch of other hardware or peripherals attached):

992299201_ScreenShot2020-01-21at1_33_35PM.png.31d8f0404cad77e333f137d96b24e6c7.png

While I know you want the problem fixed, but just arbitrarily chucking kexts at it isn't really the best way to go about it. What FENVI card do you have? I know MQUPIN sells them as well (which is what I have): https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07Z3MN5XM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The native card is a BCM94360CD but you have BCRM20702 listed, so it's not being identified properly:

1298942662_ScreenShot2020-01-21at1_44_59PM.png.b4cd3c1f284284f25cf8e3cc9b64d3ff.png

I have nearly an identical system. I say start over. Or just run the EFI (after adding in your SMBIOS details) off a Catalina USB installer. That's a pretty clean way of testing hardware without having to deal with caching or NVRAM or anything else.

Another option is to toss it into a PC running Windows and ensure it's actually working correctly. You could have just got a bad card.

As for unlocking your MSR, you have the Pro (not WIFI), so just download and flash the unlocked BIOS that AG has linked in his guide. If you don't want to do that, you can do it using https://github.com/datasone/grub-mod-setup_var/releases. The offset is 0x5C1. (Make sure you use setup_var_3, it will still throw an error but will patch your board.

But I assure you, you don't need any BT kexts. It works OOB, that's why the card is so popular.

Lastly, ordering in OC matters. Just FYI. 

I do have the MQUPIN and I am not facing any issues. Actually I do also have unlock with Apple Watch working pretty solid as well. I am normally using the provided EFI same Kexts as yours, I just tried these additional Kexts upon @AudioGod’s request. I don’t normally use them.

Is your card identified correctly in your setup? 

Regarding the MSR unlock, Bluetooth is junky and devices disconnect upon boot when I uncheck kernelPM OR when I disable the lock flags on the OC config.plist (after having loaded the unlock profile of course). Maybe the fault is that my card is not recognized properly? And I’m curious as to why this is happening as this is how it is recognized with the stock EFI kexts as well.

Edited by WizeMan

Ya my card works OOB. And I have the same MQUPIN. So just to be clear, it's your BT that's not working properly? But your WIFI is fine? The card has 4 antennas, one of which is dedicated for BT (not sure which one that is, but would love to know). The rest all drive WIFI. It could be that the signal is being attenuated. I have the WIFI variant of this board so I used the antenna from Gigabyte which is better quality and has quite a bit of length to the cables so it's not buried in the back of your PC.

IMO, you got a bad card. I would pull it or try it in another OS. It works great in Windows with the appropriate drivers. First ensure the card is actually working as it should before you toss kexts at it. Because I can tell you that macOS does indeed support the card OOB. No fiddling, nothing.

If the card is indeed working, maybe pick up some better antennas. I have been thinking about these: https://www.amazon.ca/COVVY-Dual-Band-Connector-Wireless-Extender/dp/B07TQ4Y47D/ref=pd_sbs_147_12?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07TQ4Y47D&pd_rd_r=633adfd9-9eb9-4404-a720-b82f1327d6dc&pd_rd_w=oVTIx&pd_rd_wg=lHBxQ&pf_rd_p=dbebb38c-0e3d-4a67-ac15-432d7c7a2789&pf_rd_r=CWFFRSGN6RDH4R9TNZ6W&psc=1&refRID=CWFFRSGN6RDH4R9TNZ6W

You could just grab 2, just to boost the BT.

EDIT: Actually how does the BT work when you're in post (or the BIOS)? I find the card is a bit twitchy, where sometimes it picks up the BT device (I have a wireless Apple Keyboard I'm using) fast enough for me to hit F12 to get the boot options and other times, it lags behind to where OC/Clover has already loaded before it connects.

The card works but it isn't the greatest. I'm still hunting for something that has better performance and reliability.

Edited by Tiem

@Tiem I was just trying to get to the bottom of he’s problem and sometimes chucking kexts that have a purpose does make sense, yes your right it is a native card but to find out what’s going on with he’s system I need to try different steps and that was one of them So while I understand totally what you mean you should also realise that I am just taking steps to try and help pinpoint what’s going on so I can find a better fix for him. :)

Edited by AudioGod

@WizeMan

Hmm, there's something definitely up with the EFI. I was just copying over files to my NAS via WIFI. Lost connection on my keyboard and my mouse (G903 on a dongle) got all jittery. No such issues in Clover.

EDIT: Lost the Apple Watch unlock option (came back in a few minutes). Just out of curiosity, do you have anything else connected that's wireless (BT, Dongle, etc.)?

Ok after some reading, I'm gonna say you're card is likely gone. I can't speak for the proper Fenvi's but the knock-off by MQUPIN isn't that great. I still have time to return it so I'm going to likely send it back to Amazon and grab something else.

Edited by Tiem

If I may chime in - I have one of the Fenvi T919 Cards worked great in Sierra and High Sierra oob no problem in both OS X and Windows. The problem started when I upgraded to Mojave, It would connect but the wifi would be constantly hunting for connection special after sleep/wake plus the Bluetooth would be lost registering as not install. After trying numerous fixes to no avail, I tossed the card and bought a genuine Apple WiFi/Bluetooth Combo with a PCIe Adapter (a bit pricey) and never had that problem again. Great strong signal, instant connection at boot up and between wake /sleep. I must add the T919 was ok on the Windows side but later became glitchy on Mac side so what changed I don't know and at this stage don't care :). Not saying they are no good just mine became unusable.

@eSaF I am returning my knock off T919 but ordered a real one. After what you said, I don't think it'll be any better really. Can you give me more details of what you got exactly? Having crappy wireless is not something I want. I find the Fenvi to be pretty unreliable. Sometimes it connects at post, not others. Pretty annoying when you're trying to enter your BIOS.

Hiya,

Sorry guys I went to bed then work. I am using the EFI for 12d without any relating kexts, it seems to be working better, I think. However this is still what system info reports...

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 8.00.24 pm.png

Edited by Cameron Nicholson

Hey all,

I originally posted this in this thread ->

But there seems to be a bit more lively over here, so I'll copy my post here.

Install went more or less without a hickup, and everything seemed to be working perfectly. However, I'm having these weird small lags where the application I'm in will just stop responding and/or keyboard input stops. The dreaded spinning rainbow wheel shows up now and then. Every UI transition is buttery smooth, however, so I dont think it is related to the GPU? It seems to be completely random. There is no CPU spike going on (I've got Activity monitor up at all times monitoring the state of things) Also, some programs seem to open very random, i.e activity monitor takes a good 7-8 seconds with the spinning wheel.

This is my first hackintosh, so I'm kind of at a loss at how I should even start looking for what's wrong.. 

My setup:

Aorus Master

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 580 8GB

64 gb memory

1080ti disabled by properties

firmware F11c

2x 1TB 970 Evo Plus (one for windows and one for Catalina)

fenvi T919 (BCM94360CD)

Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide that'll help in troubleshooting..

Edited by psycato

@Tiem This my wifi/bluetooth kit a bit pricey but works oob with strong signal even though the router and p/c is separated by a wall (in different rooms).

I bought an extra one for my next build, you can get the Card and PCI-e adapter on e-bay'. I forgot to include the antennas in the pics but you get the idea.

Screenshot 2020-01-22 at 14.12.55.png

Screenshot 2020-01-22 at 14.14.09.png

The 2nd pic was included to show the other side of the wifi/bluetooth module.

Just now, vyu01773 said:

You sent me two additional iGPU builds but mouse and keyboard are still unresponsive in the catalina installer.

Ok Yes I remember, give me 20 mins if that and il send you a new EFI to try. Il suss out your config don’t worry, I’m on it! :) 

1 minute ago, vyu01773 said:

Tried the last one and it also didn't work. Did you mean to delete it?

@vyu01773 Yes I Made a mistake and pulled it, here try again. sorry.

like the last message said I've generated info for you so just drop the EFI folder in and let me know how it goes.

vyu01773.zip

5 hours ago, psycato said:

Hey all,

I originally posted this in this thread ->

But there seems to be a bit more lively over here, so I'll copy my post here.

Install went more or less without a hickup, and everything seemed to be working perfectly. However, I'm having these weird small lags where the application I'm in will just stop responding and/or keyboard input stops. The dreaded spinning rainbow wheel shows up now and then. Every UI transition is buttery smooth, however, so I dont think it is related to the GPU? It seems to be completely random. There is no CPU spike going on (I've got Activity monitor up at all times monitoring the state of things) Also, some programs seem to open very random, i.e activity monitor takes a good 7-8 seconds with the spinning wheel.

This is my first hackintosh, so I'm kind of at a loss at how I should even start looking for what's wrong.. 

My setup:

Aorus Master

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 580 8GB

64 gb memory

1080ti disabled by properties

firmware F11c

2x 1TB 970 Evo Plus (one for windows and one for Catalina)

fenvi T919 (BCM94360CD)

Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide that'll help in troubleshooting..

Is your ram stable?  Have you ran it through various stability tests?  Karhu's Ram Test, HCI Mem Test, or GSAT, etc?

Edited by hungrywallet

• Recently Browsing   1 member

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By ThatHackintoshNoob
      Hi Guys,

I have have an old dell insprion 3670 laying around.I recently tried to hackintosh it with bigsur.I get to the apple logo and no progress bar. When in verbose mode it gave me this error when it had a kernal panic:.com.apple.AppleIntelGFLgraphicsFramebuffer. I am guessing this has got to do with my graphics but I am a noob at hackintoshing therefore struggling to figure it out. If anyone can help I would be very greatful as I have been trying to do this for weeks.Here is my Config.plist for anyone that can help:
      config.plist
    • By MaLd0n
      -OpenCore Vanilla TUTORIAL-

-USB Port Mapping TUTORIAL-

1 -Create a USB bootable

Create your usb installer, use this tool and download Catalina or Big Sur from Apple servers

Catalina
      installScript_allfullapp.zip

Big Sur
      installScript_1016fullapp.zip

Credits: crazybirdy

Copy Catalina / Big Sur installer to Applications folder, open terminal and run

Catalina

Big Sur

If you want check one step by step, check here

-Opencore Vanilla Tutorial
      https://tinyurl.com/ycvcnp8h

2- EFI folder USB installation

-EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3

-EFI Clover Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
      https://tinyurl.com/y6avuxsv

3- EFI folder SSD

-EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition SSD 
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3

-EFI Clover Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition SSD
      https://tinyurl.com/y6avuxsv

4- Start Fine Tune

Run this app and post full dump here for full ACPI solution

RunMe.app
      https://tinyurl.com/y9562hz7

If you like a SSDT way, here we go
      SSDT-OLARILA.aml.zip

5- USB Solution
      USB INTEL SERIE 400.zip

Use these kexts, enable XHCI port limit patch and follow this tutorial for remap USB ports

--DSDT PATCHES--

-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE ID -DMAC -REMOVE LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM -REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDEF -ARTC -IPIC -TIMR -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -kUSBCompanionIndex -io-device-location -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -ACPI-WAKE-GPE -DTGP -HDMI / HDAU  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

-If you want to buy me a beer - Donations with PayPal
      https://tinyurl.com/r2bvzm7

Big Thanks to XLR and your Badass Motherboard, Ultrafast CPU, Coolest Heatsink, Huge Graphics Card, Tonnes of RAM,
      Gigantic Hard Drive, Lightspeed Disk Burner, Professional Sound Card, Massive LCD Display.

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By tonyx86
      **********************************************************************************
      In this thread, I have fully documented the installation of macOS Catalina on my HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini. It is a PERFECT HackMini8,1 and is running very well for me without any issues. I hope this documentation helps you to install macOS on your hack. Please leave feedback if you think there is anything I can improve and let me know if you have any questions.
      **********************************************************************************

Background
      This is my first "modern" hack supporting UEFI and my first hack using Clover "on-the-fly" patches.  My previous hacks
      Laptop: Thinkpad T61 / Nvidia NVS 140m Laptop: Dell Latitude E6410 / Nvidia G3100m Desktop: Gigabyte G31 / GeForce 9600 Desktop: Biostar TH55HD / Sapphire Pulse RX580 (Google "Catalina Biostar TH55HD" and look for user name deeveedee)  
      are all perfectly running Catalina and I patched them all "manually" - all DSDT patches applied with MaciSL with virtually no Clover on-the-fly patching and all booted Legacy Clover.  This UEFI hack was MUCH easier and took about 20 hours vs. a combined hundreds of hours for the old hacks.  I wanted a hack that was a little more future proof and I think this is it.  I hope you enjoy this as much as I am enjoying it.  It is a perfect MacMini8,1.

My system specs
      HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini (I7-8700T / UHD 630 / Q370 Chipset / 32GB DDR4 RAM) 3 x DP Ports (connected to monitors using DP -> DVI adapters) 6 x USB 3.1 1 x USB Type-C 3.1 2 x NVMe SSD (M.2 PCIe x4 2280/2230 combo ports) 1 x SATA6 SSD 1 x Intel Ethernet RJ-45 Conexant CX20632 Audio Codec Unsupported M.2 PCIe x1 2230 Intel Wi-Fi.  A possible solution is here, but I am NOT offering any support for this.  
      macOS Installation 
      Important: You MUST BE LOGGED-IN to download attachments from this forum
      See macOS installation steps here See Known Issues here for additional installation steps that may not yet be included in my attached config files See CLOVER (UEFI) installation later in this first post
      See BIOS configuration in attached BIOS configuration PDF document
      See EFI and /L/E kexts in attached EliteDesk.zip archive See how I developed my installation methodology here See references here See instructions here for installing two M.2 2280 NVMe SSDs and one SATA HD / SSD  
      What is not working
      Microphone port  
      What is not tested
      USB c 3.1 port (I have partially tested the USB 3 functionality of the port and it seems to be working fine with the USBPorts.kext in the attached EliteDesk800.zip archive) Wi-Fi / Bluetooth (intentional since I have not yet replaced my Intel card). A possible solution is here, but I am not offering any support for this.

What is working
      Everything not mentioned above Sleep / Wake Multiple displays with IGPU graphics acceleration, hot pluggable display ports and DP->DVI adapters USB 3.1 ports Audio (internal speaker and headphone jack) Ethernet  
      Known Issues and their solutions - see here

BIOS Version / Configuration
      Version: 02.11.01 Rev.A or 02.12.00 Rev.A See attached BIOS configuration in PDF document "HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini BIOS Configuration.pdf" Intel ME must be enabled for proper sleep / wake of UHD 630

Clover Configuration
      Clover for UEFI booting only Install Clover in the ESP UEFI Drivers Recommended drivers DataHubDxe FSInject SMCHelper File System drivers ApfsDriverLoader VBoxHfs Memory fix drivers OcQuirks (replaces AptioMemoryFix) Additional drivers NvmExpressDxe Install RC scripts on target volume Themes Choose your desired theme Install Clover Preference Pane (option not available when installing on USB thumb drive)  
      UHD 630 Framebuffer Patching
      See here and here to understand my graphics properties for use with WhateverGreen.kext Read this to see my attempt at graphics patching without WhateverGreen.kext (WEG) to get a better understanding of what WEG is doing

Current Versions
      Catalina 10.15.7 Clover (UEFI) r5122 Lilu.kext 1.4.8 WhateverGreen.kext 1.4.3 AppleALC.kext 1.5.3 IntelMausi.kext 1.0.4 (acidanthera version) NVMeFix.kext 1.0.4 EFIChecikDisabler.kext 0.5  
      Credits To be provided

ScreenShots

HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini BIOS Configuration.pdf
      EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini - Rev 1.3.zip
    • By AudioGod
      I have put together this simple little guide for anybody wanting to use a Patched DSDT EFI with the same configuration as me.
      This is also a thread to discuss everything Z390 Master and try and help where we can and maybe make things a little better for you. 

A huge massive thank you to @glasgood @MaLd0n @larabee These three guys have helped me and talked me so much and are as helpful as you could ever get, Without them I wouldn't have a perfect working build like I do or be putting up this Guide & Discussion Thread sharing the hard work and countless hours that we have all put in to this.   

This EFI and Patched DSDT have been created to work with a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master using bios revision F11L, 9900k with a 5700 XT but has also been tested and verified fully working with the following Hardware

CPU's
      8600K, 8700, 8700K, 9400K, 9600K, 9700K, 9900K, 9900KS (All KF Models work but use SMBios iMacPro1,1 instead)

GPU's
      RX 560, 570, 580, 590, Vega 56, Vega 64, Radion VII, RX 5500, 5500 XT, 5600, 5600 XT, 5700, 5700 XT
      (If you have success with any different CPU or GPU's then please do let me know)

@glasgood Has kindly put together a new simple Catalina install guide so Just Follow He's Guide For a Perfect Install. (glasgood put the guide together for the Z390 Pro but the two boards are so alike that you can follow this guide with no problems at all using the Z390 Master)

HARDWARE USED
      • Intel I9 9900k @5.2Ghz
      • Gigabyte AORUS Z390 MASTER
      • Sapphire Reference RX 5700 XT (connected to the monitor via the DisplayPort)
      • Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32GB @3600mhz (2 x 16GB)
      • Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit
      • EK Custom Liquid Cooling Loop
      • Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB NVMe SSD macOS Catalina 
      • Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe SSD Windows 10 Pro
      • ABWB BCM94360CS2 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E)   
      • Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic ATX Case

WORKING
      • Sound 
      • Ethernet Port
      • WiFi
      • SSD Trim
      • USB 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Open Natively)
      • AirDrop
      • iCloud
      • Hardware Acceleration
      • iMessages
      • Facetime
      • Sleep & Wake
      • Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
      • Handoff
      • Netflix on Safari browser
      • Continuity
      • Sidecar (only works using the iMac19,1 EFI and with your igpu Enabled)

EFI FOLDERS  
      please note - You must flash your Z390 MASTER bios to revision F11L or Higher to use any of these EFI's, The DSDT is not designed for any other Bios revision
      Z390AORUSMASTER.F11l.zip  - Aorus Z390 Master Bios Firmware F11L 

CLOVER & OPENCORE EFIs 
      Current EFIs Updated 05/10/2020

Clover EFI Update v5120 - 04/08/2020 - Use with Bios revision F11L or Higher Only or Replace with the older F11c/F10 DSDT if you don't want to update the bios

EFI Clover VEGA Navi 030820.zip - Vega, Navi (5700, 5700XT etc), Radeon VII DSDT SMBios 19,1 EFI
      EFI Clover Polaris NVIDIA 030820.zip - RX500 Polaris Series (RX590, 580, 570 etc) SMBios 19,1 EFI

Please Note - I have now set KernelPM to No as standard so if you don’t have a unlocked MSR or not using my MSR Unlocked Bios Profile then go into the Clover Config.plist and set KernelPM to Yes or you won’t be able to boot up. An even better fix would be to unlock your MSR using my profile method.

Note - If your not using a 5700 XT or any other Navi GPU then remove agdpmod=pikera from the boot arguments.

OpenCore EFI Update v0.6.2 - 05/10/2020 (Big Sur Ready)
      Myself and @texem have now created a OpenCore EFI done the way the OpenCore Devs intended it to be made, There is no DSDT in use so you can use this EFI on any supported GPU and the SSDTs have been made so they will not be used in any other Operating System apart from MacOS.

OpenCore 062 Z390 Master 19,1 051020.zip - OpenCore v0.6.2, SMBios iMac19,1
      OpenCore 062 Z390 Master 1,1 051020.zip - OpenCore v0.6.2, SMBios iMacPro1,1 (IGPU Disabled)

Note - If your not using a 5700 XT or any other Navi GPU then remove agdpmod=pikera from the boot arguments.
      Note 2 - Do not try to carry across your old OpenCore Config.plist to the new EFI as to many changes have occurred in 0.6.0 so please use the new Config.plist instead.

PlistEdit Pro.zip - PlistEdit Pro (use to edit OpenCore)

Using PlistEdit Pro add your details by modifying the following 

PLEASE NOTE - These EFIs are setup to be used with your msr Unlocked so make sure you use the F11L Unlocked Profile but if for any reason you can not unlock MSR then just modify following in the OpenCore config.plist :

CFG Unlock (MSR) F11L BIOS Profile - The Easy Way 
      Highly recommended if your using a Vega 56/64, Radeon VII or Navi GPU

Test EFI
      OpenCore 0.6.3 with onboard Bluetooth and WIFI Enabled and Working 21/10/2020.

To Create Your Own Patched DSDT Message @MaLd0n using the link bellow
      https://www.olarila.com/forum/17-dsdt-patch-requests/
      (If you want a perfect setup then getting your own patched DSDT made would be the best thing to do, Mine will work perfectly fine but different hardware no matter how small a change it is can tend to have some sort of effect on the DSDT and your setup)

If Your Not Using File Vault Then Please Disable Hibernate
      disablehibernate.command

ADDITONAL DOWNLOADS
      Z390AORUSMASTER.F11l.zip - Aorus Z390 Master Bios Firmware F11L 
      Clover
      Clover Configurator
      Kext Updater
      RepairPermissions

OPTIONAL DOWNLOADS
      BroadcomFix.zip   (Use these kexts if your Broadcom bluetooth/Wifi isn't working properly)
      Hackintool
      IORegistryExplorer
      Native Display Brightness with MonitorControl

BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F11L)

• Enter BIOS -> Press Delete -> Enter Setup
      • Save & Exit -> Load Optimized Defaults
      • Boot -> CFG Lock -> Disabled
      • Boot -> Windows 8/10 Features -> Win 8/10 WHQL
      • Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled if need be but try to have it set to Disabled first)
      • Favourites -> Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) -> Profile1
      • Favourites -> VT-d -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled or Disabled, Your choice)
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Display Output -> PCIe 1 Slot
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Graphics -> Enabled (Disabled If Using SMBios 1,1)
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Pre-Allocated -> 64M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Total GFX0-Allocated -> 256M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Aperture Size -> 256MB
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Wifi -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Audio Controller -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Super IO Configuration -> Serial Port -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Auto
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hands-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Software Guard Extensions (SGX) -> Disabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> Platform Power Management -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> ErP -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> RC6(Render Standby) -> Enabled
      • Save & Exit → Save & Exit Setup

SCREENSHOTS