Jump to content
AudioGod

AudioGod's Aorus Z390 Pro Patched DSDT Mini Guide and Discussion

727 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, AudioGod said:


Your most welcome sir. :thumbsup_anim:

 

Here for a tragedy ahahahahahah

 

uhm...on my laptop (in signature, with 10.15.1 like my WKS...) is all fine... on wks if I'm go to Netflix.com (ok ok I try pornhub and it works xD lol)  BAM ... Catalina freeze... uhm.... (btw my recent KP is 'couse I'm stupid...don't disable all the "C" state and r6 in bios...so now for this part is ok...no more kp...now need to investigate on this freeze...think is not drm 'couse site never loading at all...uhm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
12 hours ago, AudioGod said:

Did you change the audio layout from 1 to 7?
do so if you didn’t.

 


To everybody else, I will post the new EFI later tonight or tomorrow morning as I just need to make a couple of tiny changes before I do so. :thumbsup_anim:

What are the changed components in the new EFI and when do you release it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ilcondannato said:

 

Here for a tragedy ahahahahahah

 

uhm...on my laptop (in signature, with 10.15.1 like my WKS...) is all fine... on wks if I'm go to Netflix.com (ok ok I try pornhub and it works xD lol)  BAM ... Catalina freeze... uhm.... (btw my recent KP is 'couse I'm stupid...don't disable all the "C" state and r6 in bios...so now for this part is ok...no more kp...now need to investigate on this freeze...think is not drm 'couse site never loading at all...uhm 


Do me a massive favour and as a test save your bios profile and then load defaults on your bios and make the changes needed for OS X BUT DO NOT OVERCLOCK ANYTHING and Give your system a bash and see just for me how she responds. Give it a try and let me know how you get on and please don’t let your pride refuse the test I know we all think we know best in our own ways but sometimes We all make mistakes buddy so give it a shot. :)
 

 

41 minutes ago, erikmay said:

What are the changed components in the new EFI and when do you release it?


It’s minor changes, updates and bug fixes for Catalina fella and it will go live at some point today.

Edited by AudioGod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, AudioGod said:


Do me a massive favour and as a test save your bios profile and then load defaults on your bios and make the changes needed for OS X BUT DO NOT OVERCLOCK ANYTHING and Give your system a bash and see just for me how she responds. Give it a try and let me know how you get on and please don’t let your pride refuse the test I know we all think we know best in our own ways but sometimes We all make mistakes buddy so give it a shot. :)
 

 

 

 

no oc you kill me :cry: xD looooool

ok, tried now...

 

same ... when try "Netflix.com" they freeze system.... uhm...

(I load default value in bios, only change igpu to disable. No xmp No OC at all)

 

<_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ilcondannato said:

 

no oc you kill me :cry: xD looooool

ok, tried now...

 

same ... when try "Netflix.com" they freeze system.... uhm...

(I load default value in bios, only change igpu to disable. No xmp No OC at all)

 

<_<

Is Netflix working via chrome?

i just tried Netflix on mine and no problems or freezes On any browser. I then tried it on my test bench via a Z390 master and same thing.

anybody else reading this having this problem?

let me know if so please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AudioGod said:

Is Netflix working via chrome?

i just tried Netflix on mine and no problems or freezes On any browser. I then tried it on my test bench via a Z390 master and same thing.

anybody else reading this having this problem?

let me know if so please

 

Ok sorry for delay but....ok...

 

No time to download Chrome now on wks 'couse work..... tried on Opera Browser.... ALL PERFECT... now problem is restricted to  SAFARI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ilcondannato said:

 

Ok sorry for delay but....ok...

 

No time to download Chrome now on wks 'couse work..... tried on Opera Browser.... ALL PERFECT... now problem is restricted to  SAFARI.


ok thanks for letting me know. I’m looking into it for you buddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw......Tried in opera browser with default and with oc’ed profile...all ok .....seem really Safari the problem....but...in laptop with chrome Safari opera and same version of Catalina, it works...playback with 0 lag....too strange :-/ ........well don’t really a problem couse i see netflix in my tv and not on pc......but its strange

Edited by ilcondannato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Im going to do a guide for the Gigabyte Z390 Master next but the EFI is almost identical bar a few small changes and the DSDT/SSDT. Guide and settings wise everything is the same so should I expand this guide to include the Z390 Master and have a second EFI and DSDT section or should I keep them separate and make a new guide for the Z390 Master?

Its you guys that I might confuse doing this so please do tell me what to do as I value all your opinions and will go with whatever the majority think. :) 

Edited by AudioGod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, AudioGod said:

.. so should I expand this guide to include the Z390 Master and have a second EFI and DSDT section or should I keep them separate and make a new guide for the Z390 Master?

 

 

expand :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2019 at 4:28 PM, AudioGod said:

The new updated EFI is now posted on here and ready to use.

 

 

Did a quick check and replaced SN,UUID and MLB for iCloud etc. No success on my z390 with i7-8700k and RX560 booting Mojave with this EFI

Black Screen. Removed all extra boot args but still black screen as soon as OS screen drivers getting active . System is alive and can login for doing (a blind) shutdown.

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, texem said:

 

Did a quick check and replaced SN,UUID and MLB for iCloud etc. No success on my z390 with i7-8700k and RX560 booting Mojave with this EFI

Black Screen. Removed all extra boot args but still black screen as soon as OS screen drivers getting active . System is alive and can login for doing (a blind) shutdown.

  

Did you remember to exchange the dsdt for your Rx one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

Did you remember to exchange the dsdt for your Rx one?

 

1. Changed DSDT, no luck. 

2. Swapped complete ACPI folder , no luck

3. Swapped kexts, no luck.

 

Seems something wrong (for my rig) with the config.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, texem said:

 

1. Changed DSDT, no luck. 

2. Swapped complete ACPI folder , no luck

3. Swapped kexts, no luck.

 

Seems something wrong (for my rig) with the config.

 


Try removing the boot argument agdpmod=pikera

 

This is using Mojave not Catalina right?

its possible the EFI doesn’t play friendly with Mojave anymore but I highly doubt that would be the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

Try removing the boot argument agdpmod=pikera

 

 

Yeah, that's what I did first of all. Removed everything but dart=0 .

The opposite , running the older EFI with Caty perfectly runs w/o issues.

Maybe the latest Caty betas are different here :worried_anim:

 

I recommend not to replace the EFI in your guide currently until it's clear what's wrong here.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, texem said:

 

Yeah, that's what I did first of all. Removed everything but dart=0 .

The opposite , running the older EFI with Caty perfectly runs w/o issues.

Maybe the latest Caty betas are different here :worried_anim:

 

I recommend not to replace the EFI in your guide currently until it's clear what's wrong here.

 

 

Ok good shout buddy. Il do that.

tbh there’s a major bios rework that’s just come out for the Z390 Master and the pro and on the master The layout is so much nicer and asus friendly like and I now have the option to change the bios aperture so that means you can now raise the bios memory allocation from 256mb too 512 so no more need to use slide=0 when using with the igpu and your never see a random KP failure to allocate memory at boot up ever again. Whoever added that to the bios was thinking hackintosh when they did it...:thumbsup_anim:

 

its allowed me to change over to smbios 19,1 with my igpu enabled and I can now use Sidecar with no lag or stutter...it’s perfect.

 

36BBF44E-5929-433E-8319-77402AE14050.thumb.jpeg.992f4751fc9fa804630edd6994dc681b.jpeg

Edited by AudioGod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@texem I forgot to say, don’t be tempted to update to the latest bios just yet as they have made so many changes that my current DSDT is totally wrong for it, It may work but all the tables are totally off now. I’m going to need a volunteer to update to it at some point and then do a F4 extract and send it to me so I can get a new DSDT made for you all. I have gone full on Z390 Master now so I’m doing things a little blind at the moment lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, texem said:

 

expand :) 

 

I’m going to have to make a separate guide I think. We shall see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi again,

 

thanks for the info abt new BIOS. :thanks_speechbubble:

 

Just flashed it and made the settings I had before with F10.

 

Well,  z390pro here works as usual. Sleep etc w/o issues etc etc.

DSDT is the MalD0n patched native NVRAM release.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, texem said:

hi again,

 

thanks for the info abt new BIOS. :thanks_speechbubble:

 

Just flashed it and made the settings I had before with F10.

 

Well,  z390pro here works as usual. Sleep etc w/o issues etc etc.

DSDT is the MalD0n patched native NVRAM release.

 

It will work but the tables will be all over the place. I don’t advise it brother. Ask MaLd0n to compile you a new dsdt or better yet press F4 at the clover splash and extract and send me the files and il get it done.

 

@texem do you have the option to change the bios aperture in the bios now?

if you do then raise it too 512mb :)

Edited by AudioGod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AudioGod said:

 

@texem do you have the option to change the bios aperture in the bios now?

if you do then raise it too 512mb :)

 

IGPU is off, no need for aperture raising afaik !?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, texem said:

 

IGPU is off, no need for aperture raising afaik !?

 

Even with it off you can still get the odd random KP caused by it so raise it anyway for a even more solid system regardless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have now updated The EFI again for Catalina 10.15.1 to stop the system going to a black screen at install.

You are now totally safe to update Catalina Using This EFI.

 

Updated 30/10/2019

AudioGods Z390 Pro EFI VEGA Navi Radeon VII F11 DSDT.zip - Use with Bios revision F11 Only (Catalina 10.15.1 Vega, Navi, Radeon VII DSDT Installed) 
AudioGods Z390 PRO EFI RX F11 DSDT.zip - Use with Bios revision F11 Only (Catalina 10.15.1 RX5XX DSDT Installed)

 

PLEASE NOTE - Please flash your motherboard bios to revision F11 to use my current EFI. It’s a major rework of the bios and vital changes have been made to the layout and power tables. New DSDTs have been created and installed into the new EFI’s but will not work correctly with any other bios revision.

 

Latest Gigabyte Z390 PRO BIOS (F11)

mb_bios_z390-aorus-pro_f11.zip

Edited by AudioGod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, AudioGod said:

I have now updated The EFI again for Catalina 10.15.1 to stop the system going to a black screen at install.

You are now totally safe to update Catalina Using This EFI.

 

Updated 30/10/2019

AudioGods Z390 Pro EFI VEGA Navi Radeon VII F11 DSDT.zip - Use with Bios revision F11 Only (Catalina 10.15.1 Vega, Navi, Radeon VII DSDT Installed) 
AudioGods Z390 PRO EFI RX F11 DSDT.zip - Use with Bios revision F11 Only (Catalina 10.15.1 RX5XX DSDT Installed)

 

PLEASE NOTE - Please flash your motherboard bios to revision F11 to use my current EFI. It’s a major rework of the bios and vital changes have been made to the layout and power tables. New DSDTs have been created and installed into the new EFI’s but will not work correctly with any other bios revision.

 

Latest Gigabyte Z390 PRO BIOS (F11)

mb_bios_z390-aorus-pro_f11.zip

Oh that's awesome! All bios settings stay same? My I9 has been OC to 5GHz and is stable AF ;) So far I have noticed that Sidecar is not working - but will take a deeper look tomorrow. Busy season has landed at work 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, lygi said:

Oh that's awesome! All bios settings stay same? My I9 has been OC to 5GHz and is stable AF ;) So far I have noticed that Sidecar is not working - but will take a deeper look tomorrow. Busy season has landed at work 

 

Yes all bios settings remain the same.

 

For Sidecar to work you need to have your igpu enabled and also use smbios 19,1 plus your need the boot flag slide=0 and then Sidecar will work.

as for you oc, be warned as the new bios is so different that none of the power tables are the same so your overclock will more then likely need fine tuning again because of it. It’s a good thing though as the new bios is miles better :) 

Edited by AudioGod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By ricardos7
      Preciso de ajuda para terminar um meu hackintosh, alguém poderia me ajudar?
       
      Boa tarde a todos, gostaria de ajuda com o meu hackintosh, estou fazendo um hack em um notebook Dell 5557, as configurações estão abaixo.
       
      ESPECIFICAÇÕES TÉCNICAS
      Processador
      Modelo: Intel Core i7 - 6ª Geração Intel Core i7-6500U
      Velocidade: 2.5 GHz até 3.1 GHz com Max Turbo Cache: 4Mb
      Memória RAM Quantidade: 16GB DDR3L 1600MHz (2X8).
      Armazenamento Capacidade: 240 GB SSD
      Tela Tamanho:15.6” Resolução: FULL HD 1920x1080p Touch
      Webcam integrada de alta definição (720p) com microfone digital
      Gráfico Integrado Intel HD 520
      NVIDIA® GeForce 930M com 4GB DDR3 Dedicada
      Áudio Realteck 

      Dell Wireless 1705 WiFi
      1x  HDMI 1.4ª
      2x USB 3.0
      1x USB 2.0
      1x Ethernet 10/100 RJ-45
      1x Entrada de Cartão 5 em 1 (SD, SD 3.0, SDHC, MS e MS PRO)
      Leitor de Cartão
      Tipo: SD, SDHC, SD3.0, MS, MS Pro
      Alimentação Bivolt 3 células 43Wh
       
      Os problemas que encontrei ate agora foram.
      O que não funciona?
      WIFI
      AUDIO
      BRILHO DA TELA
      BLUETOOTH
      GERENCIAMENTO DE ENERGIA NAO SEI COMO SABER SE FUNCIONA
      GRAFICOS DEDICADOS NVIDEA 930M
       
       
      O QUE FUNCIONA?
      GRAFICOS INTEL
      TECLADO
      TRACKPAD
      TECLAS FN
      PLACA DE REDE
       
      AS DSDT E AS SSDT?
      Nao sei como fazer para esse modelo mais ja extrai as originais mais nao sei quais arquivos usar e quais pachs ativar,
      alguém poderia me ajudar a terminar esse hack por favor. Desde ja obrigado.




    • By AudioGod
      I have put together this simple little guide for anybody wanting to use a Patched DSDT EFI with the same configuration as me.
      This is also a thread to discuss everything Z390 Master and try and help where we can and maybe make things a little better for you. 
       
      A huge massive thank you to @glasgood @MaLd0n @larabee These three guys have helped me and talked me so much and are as helpful as you could ever get, Without them I wouldn't have a perfect working build like I do or be putting up this Guide & Discussion Thread sharing the hard work and countless hours that we have all put in to this.   
       
       
      This EFI and Patched DSDT have been created to work with a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master using bios revision F10, 9900k with a Vega 56 but has also been tested and verified fully working with the following Hardware
       
      CPU's
      8700k, 9600k, 9700k, 9900k
       
      GPU's
      RX 560, 570, 580, 590, Vega 56, Vega 64, Radion VII, 5700, 5700 XT
      (If you have success with any different CPU or GPU's then please do let me know)
       
       
       @glasgood Has kindly put together a new simple Catalina install guide so Just Follow He's Guide For a Perfect Install. (glasgood put the guide together for the Z390 Pro but the two boards are so alike that you can follow this guide with no problems at all using the Z390 Master)
       
       
      HARDWARE USED
      • Intel I9 9900k @5.1Ghz
      • Gigabyte AORUS Z390 MASTER
      • Sapphire Nitro+ SE Vega56 ( connected to monitor with DisplayPort )
      • Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB @3200mhz (2 x 8GB)
      • Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit
      • EK Custom Liquid Cooling Loop
      • Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe SSD macOS Catalina 10.15.1
      • Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD (2.5) Windows 10 Pro
      • ABWB BCM943602CS 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E)   
      • Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic ATX Case
       

       

       

       
      WORKING
      • Sound 
      • Ethernet Port
      • WiFi
      • SSD Trim
      • USB 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Open Natively)
      • AirDrop
      • iCloud
      • Hardware Acceleration
      • iMessages
      • Facetime
      • Sleep & Wake
      • Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
      • Handoff
      • Netflix on Safari browser
      • Continuity
      • Sidecar (only works using the iMac19,1 EFI and with your igpu Enabled)

       
      CLOVER EFI FOLDERS  
      please note - You must flash your Z390 MASTER bios to revision F10 to use any of these EFI's, The DSDT is not designed for any other Bios revision
      mb_bios_z390-aorus-master_f10.zip - Z390 MASTER Bios Revision F10
       
      Use this folder with igpu Enabled in bios for working Sidecar (Updated 1st Nov)
      AudioGods Z390 Master Vega Navi EFI.zip - Vega 56/64 Navi & Radeon VII DSDT
      AudioGods Z390 Master RX EFI.zip - RX Series DSDT
       
       
      ADDITIONAL DSDT's  (A big thanks to @MaLd0n for compiling these DSDT's)

       
      To Create Your Own Patched DSDT Message @MaLd0n using the link bellow
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&amp;t=1131 
      (If you want a perfect setup then getting your own patched DSDT made would be the best thing to do, Mine will work perfectly fine but different hardware no matter how small a change it is can tend to have some sort of effect on the DSDT and your setup)
       
       
      If Your Not Using File Vault Then Please Disable Hibernate
      disablehibernate.command
       
       
      ADDITONAL DOWNLOADS
      mb_bios_z390-aorus-master_f10
      Clover
      Clover Configurator
      Kext Updater
      RepairPermissions
       
       
      OPTIONAL DOWNLOADS
      BroadcomFix.zip   (Use these kexts if your Broadcom bluetooth/Wifi isn't working properly)
      Hackintool
      IORegistryExplorer
      Native Display Brightness with MonitorControl
       
       
      BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F10)
       
      • Enter BIOS → Press Delete → Enter Setup
      • Save & Exit → Load Optimized Defaults
       
      • Boot -> Windows 8/10 Features -> Win 8/10
      • Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled if need be but try to have it set to Disabled first)
      • Favourites -> Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) -> Profile1
      • Favourites -> VT-d -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled or Disabled, Your choice)
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hands-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Display Output -> PCIe 1 Slot
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Graphics -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Pre-Allocated -> 64M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Total GFX0-Allocated -> 256M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Aperture Size -> 512MB
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Wifi -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Audio Controller -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration ->  XHCI Hand-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> Platform Power Management -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> ErP -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> RC6(Render Standby) -> Enabled
       
      • Save & Exit → Save & Exit Setup
       
       
      SCREENSHOTS
       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       
       
    • By JamesMaloney
      Salve a tutti,
      ho provato diverse volte ad installare macOS sul mio laptop ma sempre senza successo, non riesco mai ad arrivare nemmeno all'installer!
      Ho tentato ormai diverse configurazioni/driver ma non capisco mai da cosa siano derivanti gli errori o i blocchi che mi trovo davanti e sto quindi cercando aiuto per capire come procedere 
      Nello specifico il config che sto provando ad utilizzare non mi trova per niente la partizione con l'installer, mentre un altro vecchio (presente sempre nella cartella di clover allegata con estensione .orig) si inchioda subito dopo la scelta della partizione di avvio.
      Qualcuno mi sa dare una mano su come superare ciò?
      Grazie in anticipo,
       
      Giacomo
       
       
      P.S. Le mie specifiche sono:
       
      - Modello ASUS N552VW-FI202T
      - Schermo 3840x2160
      - CPU Intel Core i7-6700HQ
      - RAM 16GB ddr4 2400mHz
      - Intel HD Graphics 530 + nVidia 960m 4GB (anche funzionasse solo la Intel sarebbe perfetto)
      - SSD 256GB
      - HDD 1TB
      CLOVER.zip
    • By BuXb
      SleepOnLowBattery (“SOLB”)
      by BugsB, based on a script by Toggi3 * + more code snippets from the www
       
      For those of us whose HackBook (or even real MacBook) doesn't automatically and properly go into power saving mode on very low battery but just powers down coldly, crashing macOS: “SOLB”, a small and RAM/ CPU wise very low footprint AppleScript based utility that checks the battery level every 2 minutes, running via daemon in the background.
       
      You can choose between two versions, either with or without sound. Both display a notification in the top right of your screen.
       
      Between ≤10 and >8% battery charge:

       
      Between ≤8 and >5% battery charge:

       
      On ≤ 5% battery charge you will see a 10 seconds countdown dialog box in 1 second intervals:

       

       
      which you can cancel, or have your your *ac*Book be sent to sleep when down to 0.
       
      The version with sound uses the pleasant macOS US female voice Allison. If the lady is not installed, you can download "her" via System Preferences, Accessibility, Speech (pane tab should get opened by the install script), click onto the two arrows to the right of System Voice, Customize, English (Unites States) -- Female, activate Allison, OK (macOS downloads voices to /System/Library/Speech/Voices - Allison consumes 120 MB).
       
      If you want to see/ see and listen first, disconnect your Mac from its power supply and double click the “run Demo” file in either folder, with or without sound.
       
      The launcher is installed per user, so one user can use the script with and another user the script without sound.
       
      Run your desired install.command, with or without sound. The script should be active right away without restart.
       
      Regarding the sound version, you can also:
      - download any other English voice of your liking and edit the name inside the script at the very top
      - download any language voice and translate the text inside the script
      Edit with Apple Script Editor, save, install, reboot.
       
      Tested working in macOS High Sierra 10.13.6, Mojave 10.14.6 and Catalina 10.15.1.
      Please feedback if this utility also works for you.
       
      If you have ideas, experience bugs, etc., please contribute as precise, succinct, productive and friendly as possible. In case of a bug, always include your version of macOS for me or others to try and help. Thank you.
       
      ENJOY
       
      VERSION HISTORY:
      2019-11-15 v. 1.1
          •    BUG FIX: changed all occurrences of ExternalChargeCapable to ExternalConnected in all Apple Script .scpt files (SleepOnLowBattery.scpt, SleepOnLowBatterySound.scpt, demo.scpt) to restore functionality
          •    IMPROVEMENT: made queries of MaxCapacity and CurrentCapacity more compatible to work with hopefully any system
          •    NEW: added Catalina compatibility to install scripts; verified Mojave compatibility
          •    NEW: Sound script uses voice Allison if installed, otherwise automatically defaults back to another English standard voice (Daniel, Alex or Fred)
       
      2018-11-10 v.1.0
          •    initial version
       
      IDEAS TO IMPLEMENT IN FUTURE RELEASES:
      Have the sound version install script check if Allison is installed, and if not, offer to download and install it. Purely cosmetic: find a way to have the display notification in the top right of the screen not display the Script Editor icon but the one of the utility without turning the utility into an app but by maintaining a script to keep the load footprint low. This is currently neither possible with an Apple Script nor with an Apple Script Bundle file, only with the script compiled into an app. One possibility might be a Perl approach, if someone volunteers. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      * Thanks to Toggi3 for the base script:
      https://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=20110219013713667
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      THE CODE (of the version with sound):
      install.command:
       
      LaunchAgent SleepOnLowBatterySound.plist:
       
      Script SleepOnLowBatterySound.scpt:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       
      SleepOnLowBattery (SOLB) by BugsB v.1.1 (2019-11-15).zip
×