About Just Joined group Read more... ×
  1. takeawaydave

takeawaydave

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By tapochek2004
      Hello. I am experiencing a problem with my Catalina vanilla installation.
      My Dell 7567's screen is constantly blinking. This started in the installer and persisted after successful installation. Apart from the mentioned, the system is working perfectly fine.
      I am able to disable the backlight completely by pressing F11/brightness down button. I am barely able to see the on-screen text using a desk lamp afterwards.
      I have tried installing AppleBacklightFixup.kext, Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext and setting my SMBIOS to iMac18,1 but none of those proposed solutions have helped me so far.
      To illustrate the problem, I have recorded a video (link) of my laptop booting into the installer and then shutting down. I have also included my CLOVER folder.

I would appreciate any help or advice.

Best regards, Luka
      CLOVER.zip
    • By 5T33Z0
      Hi,

I recently upgraded my Hackintosh Built to a Gigabyte Z490 Vision G with an i9 10850K CPU.

Everything is working fine so far using OpenCore. But I am having issues with the HDMI and DisplayPort of the iGPU. I tried several patches using Hackintool to get either HDMI to DVI Cable or DisplayPort to DVI cable to work, but every time I boot, the Monitor turns off. I don't know how to fix it. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

EFI_Z490_VisionG_0.6.1_nightly.zip
      HDMI Patch.plist
    • By froyo11
      Hi guys,

This is my system configuration :
      Motherboard: Gigabyte b360m ds3h
      CPU: i3-8100 (UHD 630)

I set up Catalina without whatevergreen.kext (open core)

and I want to grab the integrated graphics(uhd630)

So, I downloaded whatevergreen.kext and dragged efi>oc>kext.

and open the open core configurator, added kennel tap.

but, I saw the black screen!!

how can I set up the uhd630..

EFI 2.zip
    • By Lakkantha
      i install mac Catalina osx but can't boot without fake intel inject. And no audio or wifi. Can you help to make my clover config please
      Efi folder