Hi Guys, I've been at this for a few days now, and I haven't been able to get any further.
This is my 4th Hackintosh build, and I've literally never been so stuck. I'm pretty sure it's related to my motherboard...
Here's my hardware:
Dual XEON E5-2680v2 CPUs
128 GB of DDR3 Ram
Radeon R580 (reusing from my previous Hackintosh, I know it's 100% compatible)
Here's what I've done so far:
Created the clover USB with EUFI
Disabled VTd & serial ports in BIOS
if I boot with these arguments, here my error:
Don't reboot at panic
Here's a link to my EFI files
I have successfully gotten my Hackintosh working 99 percent. The remaining issue that I am running into is that my system will randomly kernel panic upon a user issued shutdown or reboot WHEN I have either a usb sound card or usb headset plugged into any of my USB ports (both 2.0 and 3.0). If I remove the headset, it will power down with no issues. Does anyone have any suggestions?
My system is as follows: MacOS 10.14 Mojave Gigabyte H370 HD3 8400 i5 Coffee Lake Radeon RX 580 sound card
I have the internal audio disabled. I have also attached my config.plist file.
I've the following pieces of hardware:
- i7 6700K
- GTX 1080
- Asus Z170 Deluxe
- NVME hard drives
Yesterday I've successfully completed a High Sierra installation (I can't migrate to Mojave due to missing NVIDIA web drivers) but the system (even though it works correctly) seems to show a kernel panic at every shutdown/reboot.
Please find the RunMe.app report attached.
A couple of notes:
- I've installed the audio kexts through the acidanthera AppleALC procedure
- I've generated the SSDT with pikessdt script
- Nvidia web drivers have been installed with the vulgo/webdriver.sh script that requires the WhateverGreen and the ngfxcompat=1 boot argument
- AirportBrcmFixup.kext, BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext have been used to unlock the full potential of the integrated Wi-Fi card
- I've tried to clean nvram and motherboard CMOS with no avail
- I've tried to update Clover to the latest version but it always results in an unbootable system
It's a pity because everything seems to work correctly (USB ports, graphics, Wifi card, Continuity and so on. I haven't tried sleep but I don't use it anyway ) but this crash is fairly annoying.
Hello all, I have a working hackintosh....ok.....but it takes a lot to boot and according to the boot.log there are a few problems. One of them is a black screen that stays on for a long time. I would like to ask anyone in this community some help to fine tune my machine. Boot.log and config.plist attached
Any help would be appreciated.