• Card Reader

• Realtek PCI-E Card Reader

What worked and did not work to "revive"

What works

• Intel HD Graphics 520

• Graphical acceleration of Inte Quick Sync

• TurboBust

• SpeedStep

• Brightness adjustment by Fn+F2 / Fn+F3 keys, as brightness decrease and increase respectively (as with Windows 10, I specifically made them activate only with Fn)

• Adjust sound by Fn+F6 / Fn+F7 / Fn+F8 keys like "No sound", decrease volume and increase volume accordingly

• Adjust audio playback with Fn+F10 / Fn+F11 / Fn+F12 keys, like turning on the previous track, play or pause, turning on the next track

• Keyboard backlight adjustment works with Fn+F5, but the keyboard backlight brightness is not adjustable and most likely its use is not related to other F keys

• Touchpad like Apple Magic Trackpad - almost all gestures work

• USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports

• Sleep

• 3.5 mini headphone Jack port

• Internal speaker

• Stereo microphones

• Webcam

• Ethernet

• Numpad

• Battery charge display (not always working correctly, often have to reset the CMOS in the laptop by holding down the power button for ~20 seconds)

What doesn't work

• Wifi

• Bluetooth

• Nvidia Geforce 940MX (disabled in macOS using the boot argument of -wegnoegpu)

• FaceTime, iMassage, HandOff, Continuity - in order to make these functions work, you need to have Wifi working (and probably bluetooth, but this is not accurate), and to have wifi working in my laptop (and Bluetooth), you need to buy compatible with macOS Mojave Wifi modules and replace them in the laptop, but I did not want to do it

What not verified

• Card Reader

• HDMI

• Optical Drive (it is recognized in macOS and can even be opened by pressing a couple of buttons in the interface, but I don't have a DVD/CD to check the drive)

Also, step by step information on how to set up a hackintosh (as I installed and set up) is in this github repository: https://github.com/Drovosek01/hackintosh_HP_Pavilion_15-au028ur_i5-6200U

Backup folder EFI and other: https://vk.com/doc183234383_511392572

Edited by Drovosek
new version macOS