OpenCore Build App

Pavo

31 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, dbdb said:

Trying OCBuilder 3.2 but doesn't complete, ends in error:

"OK"
"error: MdePkg/Library/UefiDebugLibConOut/DebugLibConstructor.c: No such file or directory"

Thank you

Just updated the app, open app menu and Check for Updates.

• 4 months later...

Thanks for a great tool.

Is there a way to choose between beta and stable releases of OC? Now OCB builds release or debug versions of 0.5.8, that is still in beta.
I know that one can download OC from repo but it can be useful to build latest versions of all needed kexts in one go.

Edited by gorans

51 minutes ago, gorans said:

Thanks for a great tool.

Is there a way to choose between beta and stable releases of OC? Now OCB builds release or debug versions of 0.5.8, that is still in beta.
I know that one can download OC from repo but it can be useful to build latest versions of all needed kexts in one go.

The point of OCBuilder is to compile the latest commits of everything from source. There would be no point in adding the capability to OCBuilder to just download the official release that you can do from GitHub itself. I am currently working on another app "OC-X Gen" that will allow the user to select system type, driver selection and kexts selection of the official release version of OpenCore and generate a baseline config. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...