Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gannok

Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming Wifi/i3-8100 Apple logo screen freeze with High Sierra install from USB

2 posts in this topic

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read this, I can't seem to get past this screen, I've tried booting in verbose and safe mode to help diagnose the issue, but it keeps looking like the system is rejecting my CPU? am I forgetting something to do in the bootloader menu of clover on the drive? Kernel extensions? or the plist files? I've tried a lot of things. help would be much appreciated.

Don't have access to download the Mojave installer and try that, but I assume it would be similar to this.

I have included my EFI boot loader, and the error in hopes that it may help

System build here

Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming Wifi
i3-8100
32GB ballistix ddr4
RX560 4GB

65316466_601424677049659_1158712009580085248_n.jpg

EFI.zip

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By midi-sama
      After a long time of cooking this computer up with a lot of stuff, I'm finally releasing my guide for this P50 with OpenCore.

Lenovo ThinkPad P50 macOS Install with OpenCore

This thread may be used for questions/corrections/additions. Good Luck.
    • By Simon's InsaneMac
      Hi, I'm kind of lost when scrolling to Clover Configurator, so I decided to use an EFI from the web and just configure the most basic stuff. But that sadly didn't work, im always getting the attached screen IMG_0054.HEIC (and I don't know whether all the errors are listed, as I can't scroll). 
      Anyways I thought it'd be better to do a custom setup. Can anyone give me some help with what to choose in the settings? Here's my rig:
      i7 8700k
      Asus z370-G (Rog Strix)
      gtx 1060 6gb
      samsung ssd (SATA)
      WD hard drive

Your help would be much appreciated!
    • By RyzenDude
      Hi everyone,
      Today I finished my High Sierra install with OpenCore. I got everything up and running but I can't seem te get rid of this text on te boot screen while booting up. Does anyone have a solution to this?
      Thanks in advance!
      Hardware:
      CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
      GPU: GTX 980
      RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz
      Motherboard: ASUS EX-A320M-GAMING
      Audio Codec: AppleALC
      Ethernet Card: Realtek RTL8111
      Bootloader: OpenCore 0.5.5

• By fercho3138
      Hi!
      So I've successfully built my rig and installed Mac os
      Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Pro Wifi Intel Core i7 9700k Ballistix Sport 32gb Samsung evo 500gb nv Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Pulse Corsair h60 The thing is that I got it running perfectly, even performed some heavy video renderings with no problem but sometimes it just restarts on its own, sometimes when I'm using Chrome, sometimes when I'm editing or whatever other task. Last time it happened I got the forbidden sign on the screen so I tried to boot up again using the -v flag and I got the "Couldn't allocate runtime area" message, which is very strange because I had no problems in booting up the system after I made my configurations in the config.plist

Please someone give me some help with this problem, I'm completly stucked!!
      config.plist