Jump to content
osy

[Guide] HaC Mini - OSX Mojave on Intel Hades Canyon (NUC8i7HVK/NUC8i7HNK)

207 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, rongu said:

What do you mean by saying " I do this only on my free time--which is already rare"

"You should have at least reply or acknowledge LPC not loading bug than I dun have to waste my time hunting." <= I only looked into this bug today along with other bugs. They're all being tracked here: https://github.com/osy86/HaC-Mini/issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

@rongu hello. rongu.

 

can u post AppleIntelInfo?

 

CPU P-States [ (22) 28 40 ] iGPU P-States [ ]

CPU C3-Cores [ 1 4 5 ]

CPU C7-Cores [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]

CPU P-States [ (22) 28 40 ] iGPU P-States [ ]

CPU C7-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]

CPU C3-Cores [ 1 4 5 7 ]

CPU C3-Cores [ 0 1 3 4 5 7 ]

CPU C3-Cores [ 0 1 3 4 5 6 7 ]

CPU P-States [ (13) 22 28 40 ] iGPU P-States [ ]

CPU C3-Cores [ 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]

CPU P-States [ (13) 22 28 33 40 ] iGPU P-States [ ]

CPU P-States [ 13 22 28 (31) 33 40 ] iGPU P-States [ ]

CPU P-States [ 13 22 28 31 33 40 (41) ] iGPU P-States [ ]

CPU P-States [ 13 (22) 28 31 33 35 40 41 ] iGPU P-States [ ]

CPU P-States [ (13) 22 28 31 33 34 35 40 41 ] iGPU P-States [ ]

CPU P-States [ (13) 22 28 31 32 33 34 35 40 41 ] iGPU P-States [ ]

CPU P-States [ 13 22 28 31 32 33 34 35 40 41 (42) ] iGPU P-States [ ]

CPU P-States [ 13 22 28 31 32 33 34 35 (39) 40 41 42 ] iGPU P-States [ ]

CPU P-States [ (8) 13 22 28 31 32 33 34 35 39 40 41 42 ] iGPU P-States [ ]

CPU P-States [ 8 13 (22) 28 31 32 33 34 35 39 40 41 42 ] iGPU P-States [ (21) ]

CPU P-States [ 8 13 22 28 31 32 33 34 35 (39) 40 41 42 ] iGPU P-States [ 21 ]

 

this is my result. iMac19,2

 

 

cd Downloads

 

sudo chown -R 0:0 AppleIntelInfo.kext

 

sudo kextload AppleIntelInfo.kext

 

sudo cat /tmp/AppleIntelInfo.dat

and attach your result

AppleIntelInfo_2.9.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@osy, i am not interested in your reply anymore. I thank you for your contribution which I think it was great (not any more, it not what it looks like) and have fun guys !!!

 

signning off this thread

Edited by rongu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, rongu said:

That was when ?

Today, I tried iMac18,2 and iMac18,3 and wasn't able to get video signal through USB-C DP.

2 minutes ago, rongu said:

@osy, i am not interested in your reply anymore. I thank you for your contribution which I think it was great and have fun guys

 

sign off this thread

umm okay I don't know what happened here. I'm going to chalk it up to language barrier issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, osy said:

You and anybody else with Bluetooth issues: are you using my xhci dsdt?

 

the NUC’s _UPC and _PLD values are wrong and the port will not be enabled unless you either use my dsdt and clover patches OR make your own usbinjectall dsdt with the right values.

 

NUC8i7HVK, BIOS 58, Samsung EVO 970 1TB (Windows), Intel p660 1TB (Mojave 10.14.6), 32 GB RAM

I did NOT change the internal WiFI card.

 

Using HaC Mini 1.3 without any changes, integrated bluetooth does not work.

I now added RehabMan USBInjectAll et voila! 

 

- Bluetooth up and running.

- LPC loaded (107    0 0xffffff7f825b7000 0x3000     0x3000     com.apple.driver.AppleLPC (3.1) 6DD4B940-38F9-3E34-8641-19F57B5FA0A8 <94 13 6 5 3>)

 

Remaining issue, IORegistryExplorer freezes every single time.

 

Any ideas if mixing HaC Mini with USBInjectAll is really a good idea?

 

THX! Great work!

Screenshot 2019-07-26 at 11.43.13.png

Screenshot 2019-07-26 at 11.44.32.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Schnubbi said:

 

NUC8i7HVK, BIOS 58, Samsung EVO 970 1TB (Windows), Intel p660 1TB (Mojave 10.14.6), 32 GB RAM

I did NOT change the internal WiFI card.

 

Using HaC Mini 1.3 without any changes, integrated bluetooth does not work.

I now added RehabMan USBInjectAll et voila! 

 

- Bluetooth up and running.

- LPC loaded (107    0 0xffffff7f825b7000 0x3000     0x3000     com.apple.driver.AppleLPC (3.1) 6DD4B940-38F9-3E34-8641-19F57B5FA0A8 <94 13 6 5 3>)

 

Remaining issue, IORegistryExplorer freezes every single time.

 

Any ideas if mixing HaC Mini with USBInjectAll is really a good idea?

 

THX! Great work!

Screenshot 2019-07-26 at 11.43.13.png

Screenshot 2019-07-26 at 11.44.32.png

lol..

 

not working hardware only wifi?

BT working smoothly? not have any issues?

example:

1. Apple Watch Unlock not working.

2.  only 1 device connect before off -> on BT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Schnubbi said:

 

NUC8i7HVK, BIOS 58, Samsung EVO 970 1TB (Windows), Intel p660 1TB (Mojave 10.14.6), 32 GB RAM

I did NOT change the internal WiFI card.

 

Using HaC Mini 1.3 without any changes, integrated bluetooth does not work.

I now added RehabMan USBInjectAll et voila! 

 

- Bluetooth up and running.

- LPC loaded (107    0 0xffffff7f825b7000 0x3000     0x3000     com.apple.driver.AppleLPC (3.1) 6DD4B940-38F9-3E34-8641-19F57B5FA0A8 <94 13 6 5 3>)

 

Remaining issue, IORegistryExplorer freezes every single time.

 

Any ideas if mixing HaC Mini with USBInjectAll is really a good idea?

 

THX! Great work!

Screenshot 2019-07-26 at 11.43.13.png

Screenshot 2019-07-26 at 11.44.32.png

I think ioregistryview freeze is caused by tb3 controller not on due to the companion port definitions. If you boot with a tb3/usb-c device then you should be able to load ioregistryview.

 

can you do that and attach your ioregistryview dump after using usbinject? If you don’t have one, run “ioreg” in terminal and attach the output. I’m wondering if there’s a port I’m missing. 

 

Also: to confirm, you’re using config.plist from 1.3?

Edited by osy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, osy said:

I think ioregistryview freeze is caused by tb3 controller not on due to the companion port definitions. If you boot with a tb3/usb-c device then you should be able to load ioregistryview.

 

can you do that and attach your ioregistryview dump after using usbinject? If you don’t have one, run “ioreg” in terminal and attach the output. I’m wondering if there’s a port I’m missing. 

 

Also: to confirm, you’re using config.plist from 1.3?

 

Sure! I am using vanilla config.plist from 1.3.

 

I attached the only USB-C device I have at hand. (It is a combo device, 3 port USB A hub + Network Interface + Card Reader + HDMI + VGA) I hope the additional USB ports don't interfere with your analysis.

 

Whether I boot with or without USB-C device attached, IORegistryExplorer always crashes.

I now added USBInjectAll.kext and booted using "Boot with injected Kexts".

 

Please find attached the dump from ioreg since ioregistryexplorer crashes.

 

Original Intel WIFI / bluetooth still installed. (Don´t really need WiFi and I don´t have an Apple-Watch :-) ) 

 

Thanks!

ioregdump.txt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Schnubbi said:

 

Sure! I am using vanilla config.plist from 1.3.

 

I attached the only USB-C device I have at hand. (It is a combo device, 3 port USB A hub + Network Interface + Card Reader + HDMI + VGA) I hope the additional USB ports don't interfere with your analysis.

 

Whether I boot with or without USB-C device attached, IORegistryExplorer always crashes.

I now added USBInjectAll.kext and booted using "Boot with injected Kexts".

 

Please find attached the dump from ioreg since ioregistryexplorer crashes.

 

Original Intel WIFI / bluetooth still installed. (Don´t really need WiFi and I don´t have an Apple-Watch :-) ) 

 

Thanks!

ioregdump.txt

Can you post ioreg again this time without usbinjectall? Btw since you’re using usbinjectall without a custom ssdt, you currently don’t when any usb 3.0 support.

 

Also can you post your whole EFI directory for me to check?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, osy said:

Can you post ioreg again this time without usbinjectall? Btw since you’re using usbinjectall without a custom ssdt, you currently don’t when any usb 3.0 support.

 

Also can you post your whole EFI directory for me to check?

 

Removed USBInjectAll now and booted with connected USB-C combo device.

If I don't use "Boot with injected Kexts", I get stuck with busy timeout AppleACPICPU.

 

I don´t know why I have to boot with injected kexts now from this thumbdrive and I don´t know why it reverted to iMac18,3 now?

I attached the ioregdump without usbinjectall and the zipped efi.

 

THX!

 

ioregdump_no_usbinjectall.txt

EFI.zip

3 minutes ago, Schnubbi said:

 

Removed USBInjectAll now and booted with connected USB-C combo device.

If I don't use "Boot with injected Kexts", I get stuck with busy timeout AppleACPICPU.

 

I don´t know why I have to boot with injected kexts now from this thumbdrive and I don´t know why it reverted to iMac18,3 now?

I attached the ioregdump without usbinjectall and the zipped efi.

 

THX!

 

ioregdump_no_usbinjectall.txt

EFI.zip

 

Strange. Seems to be the thumdrive. Booting from SSD works fine without busy timeout.

ioregdump_no_usbinjectall_boot_from_ssd.txt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Schnubbi said:

 

Removed USBInjectAll now and booted with connected USB-C combo device.

If I don't use "Boot with injected Kexts", I get stuck with busy timeout AppleACPICPU.

 

I don´t know why I have to boot with injected kexts now from this thumbdrive and I don´t know why it reverted to iMac18,3 now?

I attached the ioregdump without usbinjectall and the zipped efi.

 

THX!

 

ioregdump_no_usbinjectall.txt

EFI.zip

 

Strange. Seems to be the thumdrive. Booting from SSD works fine without busy timeout.

ioregdump_no_usbinjectall_boot_from_ssd.txt

Everything looks right and I don’t see any difference in the USB except that with usbinjectall, none of the USB3.0 ports shows up. But the bluetooth card is usb2.0, and it shows up in both ioreg. Could there be some conflicting USB3.0 device?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, osy said:

Everything looks right and I don’t see any difference in the USB except that with usbinjectall, none of the USB3.0 ports shows up. But the bluetooth card is usb2.0, and it shows up in both ioreg. Could there be some conflicting USB3.0 device?

 

Hmmmm. I got nothing connected via USB but a "Logitech Unified Receiver" for Mouse and Keyboard.

With the vanilla configuration and an unaltered NUC, I don't get Bluetooth to work and I can't open ioregistryexplorer.

 

Now I learned from you that USBInjectAll will disable USB3. Hmmmmm......

 

THX 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Schnubbi said:

 

Hmmmm. I got nothing connected via USB but a "Logitech Unified Receiver" for Mouse and Keyboard.

With the vanilla configuration and an unaltered NUC, I don't get Bluetooth to work and I can't open ioregistryexplorer.

 

Now I learned from you that USBInjectAll will disable USB3. Hmmmmm......

 

THX 

Did you reset bios settings and then set the options shown in the guide?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kowbot said:

lol..

 

not working hardware only wifi?

BT working smoothly? not have any issues?

example:

1. Apple Watch Unlock not working.

2.  only 1 device connect before off -> on BT

 

I don´t have an AppleWatch. Do you maybe have a better idea on how to get it to work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, osy said:

Did you reset bios settings and then set the options shown in the guide?

 

Yes, I did that. Only enabled IGPU again then.

Both displays are connected via DP. (Not USB)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Schnubbi said:

 

Yes, I did that. Only enabled IGPU again then.

Both displays are connected via DP. (Not USB)

Can you post a screen of bluetooth tab in system profiler as well as usb prober with vanilla v1.3 config?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, osy said:

Can you post a screen of bluetooth tab in system profiler as well as usb prober with vanilla v1.3 config?

 

With Vanilla configuration, bluetooth is displayed in profiler but unusable. (Cannot be turned off and can`t connect to anything.)

 

 

Plugged in some devices for fun.

 

USB 3.0 Bus:

 

  Host Controller Driver: AppleUSBXHCISPT

  PCI Device ID: 0xa12f 

  PCI Revision ID: 0x0031 

  PCI Vendor ID: 0x8086 

 

USB Keyboard:

 

  Product ID: 0x0116

  Vendor ID: 0x04f2  (Chicony Electronics Co., Ltd.)

  Version: 3.00

  Speed: Up to 1.5Mb/sec

  Manufacturer: CHICONY

  Location ID: 0x14600000 / 6

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 100

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

  Built-In: Yes

 

DataTraveler 2.0:

 

  Product ID: 0x1665

  Vendor ID: 0x0951  (Kingston Technology Company)

  Version: 1.00

  Serial Number: 08606E6D402EFDC027028FDA

  Speed: Up to 480Mb/sec

  Manufacturer: Kingston

  Location ID: 0x14500000 / 8

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 100

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

  Built-In: Yes

  Media:

DataTraveler 2.0:

  Capacity: 7,75 GB (7 747 397 632 bytes)

  Removable Media: Yes

  BSD Name: disk5

  Logical Unit: 0

  Partition Map Type: GPT (GUID Partition Table)

  USB Interface: 0

  Volumes:

EFI:

  Capacity: 209,7 MB (209 715 200 bytes)

  File System: MS-DOS FAT32

  BSD Name: disk5s1

  Content: EFI

  Volume UUID: 0E239BC6-F960-3107-89CF-1C97F78BB46B

Install macOS Mojave:

  Capacity: 7,4 GB (7 403 425 792 bytes)

  Available: 1,16 GB (1 156 423 680 bytes)

  Writable: Yes

  File System: Journaled HFS+

  BSD Name: disk5s2

  Mount Point: /Volumes/Install macOS Mojave

  Content: Apple_HFS

  Volume UUID: 7AD3F6CF-935B-39C1-9735-7BCD247A35A4

 

Bluetooth HCI:

 

  Product ID: 0x0a2b

  Vendor ID: 0x8087  (Intel Corporation)

  Version: 0.10

  Speed: Up to 12Mb/sec

  Location ID: 0x14400000 / 1

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 100

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

  Built-In: Yes

 

USB Optical Mouse:

 

  Product ID: 0xc05a

  Vendor ID: 0x046d  (Logitech Inc.)

  Version: 54.00

  Speed: Up to 1.5Mb/sec

  Manufacturer: Logitech

  Location ID: 0x14300000 / 7

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 98

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

  Built-In: Yes

 

Samsung S2 Portable:

 

  Product ID: 0x1f08

  Vendor ID: 0x04e8  (Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.)

  Version: 0.00

  Serial Number: 00000011E09310500F81

  Speed: Up to 480Mb/sec

  Manufacturer: JMicron

  Location ID: 0x14200000 / 9

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 2

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

  Built-In: Yes

  Media:

S2 Portable:

  Capacity: 1 TB (1 000 204 886 016 bytes)

  Removable Media: No

  BSD Name: disk6

  Logical Unit: 0

  Partition Map Type: GPT (GUID Partition Table)

  USB Interface: 0

  Volumes:

EFI:

  Capacity: 209,7 MB (209 715 200 bytes)

  File System: MS-DOS FAT32

  BSD Name: disk6s1

  Content: EFI

  Volume UUID: 0E239BC6-F960-3107-89CF-1C97F78BB46B

disk6s2:

  Capacity: 1 TB (999 995 129 856 bytes)

  BSD Name: disk6s2

  Content: Apple_APFS

 

USB Receiver:

 

  Product ID: 0xc52b

  Vendor ID: 0x046d  (Logitech Inc.)

  Version: 12.03

  Speed: Up to 12Mb/sec

  Manufacturer: Logitech

  Location ID: 0x14100000 / 5

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 98

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

  Built-In: Yes

 

USB 3.1 Bus:

 

  Host Controller Driver: AppleUSBXHCIPCI

  PCI Device ID: 0x2142 

  PCI Revision ID: 0x0000 

  PCI Vendor ID: 0x1b21 

 

USB2.0 Hub:

 

  Product ID: 0x2817

  Vendor ID: 0x2109  (VIA Labs, Inc.)

  Version: 3.d3

  Speed: Up to 480Mb/sec

  Manufacturer: VIA Labs, Inc.

  Location ID: 0x00300000 / 3

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 0

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

 

USB Flash Drive:

 

  Product ID: 0xa810

  Vendor ID: 0x05dc  (Lexar Media, Inc.)

  Version: 11.00

  Serial Number: AAZERXYP090J04NA

  Speed: Up to 480Mb/sec

  Manufacturer: Lexar

  Location ID: 0x00330000 / 9

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 100

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

  Media:

JD FireFly:

  Capacity: 8,02 GB (8 019 509 248 bytes)

  Removable Media: Yes

  BSD Name: disk8

  Logical Unit: 0

  Partition Map Type: GPT (GUID Partition Table)

  USB Interface: 0

  Volumes:

EFI:

  Capacity: 209,7 MB (209 715 200 bytes)

  File System: MS-DOS FAT32

  BSD Name: disk8s1

  Content: EFI

  Volume UUID: 0E239BC6-F960-3107-89CF-1C97F78BB46B

Install macOS Mojave:

  Capacity: 7,68 GB (7 675 535 360 bytes)

  Available: 1,39 GB (1 388 724 224 bytes)

  Writable: Yes

  File System: Journaled HFS+

  BSD Name: disk8s2

  Mount Point: /Volumes/Install macOS Mojave 1

  Content: Apple_HFS

  Volume UUID: 7EADC637-CEB1-3E5E-8073-0B035FE0D8A4

 

4-Port USB 2.0 Hub:

 

  Product ID: 0x5412

  Vendor ID: 0x0bda  (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)

  Version: 1.04

  Speed: Up to 480Mb/sec

  Manufacturer: Generic

  Location ID: 0x00340000 / 4

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 0

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

 

USB to ATA/ATAPI Bridge:

 

  Product ID: 0x0578

  Vendor ID: 0x152d  (JMicron Technology Corp.)

  Version: 1.00

  Serial Number: 0123456789ABCDEF

  Speed: Up to 5Gb/sec

  Manufacturer: JMicron

  Location ID: 0x00200000 / 8

  Current Available (mA): 900

  Current Required (mA): 8

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

  Media:

Generic:

  Capacity: 500,11 GB (500 107 862 016 bytes)

  Removable Media: No

  BSD Name: disk4

  Logical Unit: 0

  Partition Map Type: GPT (GUID Partition Table)

  USB Interface: 0

  Volumes:

EFI:

  Capacity: 209,7 MB (209 715 200 bytes)

  File System: MS-DOS FAT32

  BSD Name: disk4s1

  Content: EFI

  Volume UUID: 85D67001-D93E-3687-A1C2-79D677F0C2E0

Lion:

  Capacity: 499,25 GB (499 248 103 424 bytes)

  Available: 299,23 GB (299 225 923 584 bytes)

  Writable: Yes

  File System: Journaled HFS+

  BSD Name: disk4s2

  Mount Point: /Volumes/Lion

  Content: Apple_HFS

  Volume UUID: F823D188-C8FB-3496-B017-2E58DA8DCA2F

Recovery HD:

  Capacity: 650 MB (650 002 432 bytes)

  File System: Journaled HFS+

  BSD Name: disk4s3

  Content: Apple_Boot

  Volume UUID: 4385BCAF-9453-3A0E-86E0-EDCB51877908

 

USB3.0 Hub:

 

  Product ID: 0x0817

  Vendor ID: 0x2109  (VIA Labs, Inc.)

  Version: 3.d3

  Speed: Up to 5Gb/sec

  Manufacturer: VIA Labs, Inc.

  Location ID: 0x00100000 / 2

  Current Available (mA): 900

  Current Required (mA): 0

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

 

4-Port USB 3.0 Hub:

 

  Product ID: 0x0412

  Vendor ID: 0x0bda  (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)

  Version: 1.04

  Speed: Up to 5Gb/sec

  Manufacturer: Generic

  Location ID: 0x00140000 / 5

  Current Available (mA): 900

  Current Required (mA): 0

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

 

USB3.0 Card Reader:

 

  Product ID: 0x0749

  Vendor ID: 0x05e3  (Genesys Logic, Inc.)

  Version: 15.35

  Serial Number: 000000001536

  Speed: Up to 5Gb/sec

  Manufacturer: Generic

  Location ID: 0x00142000 / 7

  Current Available (mA): 900

  Current Required (mA): 896

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

 

AX88179:

 

  Product ID: 0x1790

  Vendor ID: 0x0b95  (ASIX Electronics Corporation)

  Version: 1.00

  Serial Number: 000000000000DD

  Speed: Up to 5Gb/sec

  Manufacturer: ASIX Elec. Corp.

  Location ID: 0x00141000 / 6

  Current Available (mA): 900

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

 

Bluetooth.png

FullyPlugged.png

MouseAndKeyboardOnly.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Schnubbi said:

 

With Vanilla configuration, bluetooth is displayed in profiler but unusable. (Cannot be turned off and can`t connect to anything.)

 

 

Plugged in some devices for fun.

 

USB 3.0 Bus:

 

  Host Controller Driver: AppleUSBXHCISPT

  PCI Device ID: 0xa12f 

  PCI Revision ID: 0x0031 

  PCI Vendor ID: 0x8086 

 

USB Keyboard:

 

  Product ID: 0x0116

  Vendor ID: 0x04f2  (Chicony Electronics Co., Ltd.)

  Version: 3.00

  Speed: Up to 1.5Mb/sec

  Manufacturer: CHICONY

  Location ID: 0x14600000 / 6

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 100

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

  Built-In: Yes

 

DataTraveler 2.0:

 

  Product ID: 0x1665

  Vendor ID: 0x0951  (Kingston Technology Company)

  Version: 1.00

  Serial Number: 08606E6D402EFDC027028FDA

  Speed: Up to 480Mb/sec

  Manufacturer: Kingston

  Location ID: 0x14500000 / 8

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 100

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

  Built-In: Yes

  Media:

DataTraveler 2.0:

  Capacity: 7,75 GB (7 747 397 632 bytes)

  Removable Media: Yes

  BSD Name: disk5

  Logical Unit: 0

  Partition Map Type: GPT (GUID Partition Table)

  USB Interface: 0

  Volumes:

EFI:

  Capacity: 209,7 MB (209 715 200 bytes)

  File System: MS-DOS FAT32

  BSD Name: disk5s1

  Content: EFI

  Volume UUID: 0E239BC6-F960-3107-89CF-1C97F78BB46B

Install macOS Mojave:

  Capacity: 7,4 GB (7 403 425 792 bytes)

  Available: 1,16 GB (1 156 423 680 bytes)

  Writable: Yes

  File System: Journaled HFS+

  BSD Name: disk5s2

  Mount Point: /Volumes/Install macOS Mojave

  Content: Apple_HFS

  Volume UUID: 7AD3F6CF-935B-39C1-9735-7BCD247A35A4

 

Bluetooth HCI:

 

  Product ID: 0x0a2b

  Vendor ID: 0x8087  (Intel Corporation)

  Version: 0.10

  Speed: Up to 12Mb/sec

  Location ID: 0x14400000 / 1

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 100

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

  Built-In: Yes

 

USB Optical Mouse:

 

  Product ID: 0xc05a

  Vendor ID: 0x046d  (Logitech Inc.)

  Version: 54.00

  Speed: Up to 1.5Mb/sec

  Manufacturer: Logitech

  Location ID: 0x14300000 / 7

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 98

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

  Built-In: Yes

 

Samsung S2 Portable:

 

  Product ID: 0x1f08

  Vendor ID: 0x04e8  (Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.)

  Version: 0.00

  Serial Number: 00000011E09310500F81

  Speed: Up to 480Mb/sec

  Manufacturer: JMicron

  Location ID: 0x14200000 / 9

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 2

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

  Built-In: Yes

  Media:

S2 Portable:

  Capacity: 1 TB (1 000 204 886 016 bytes)

  Removable Media: No

  BSD Name: disk6

  Logical Unit: 0

  Partition Map Type: GPT (GUID Partition Table)

  USB Interface: 0

  Volumes:

EFI:

  Capacity: 209,7 MB (209 715 200 bytes)

  File System: MS-DOS FAT32

  BSD Name: disk6s1

  Content: EFI

  Volume UUID: 0E239BC6-F960-3107-89CF-1C97F78BB46B

disk6s2:

  Capacity: 1 TB (999 995 129 856 bytes)

  BSD Name: disk6s2

  Content: Apple_APFS

 

USB Receiver:

 

  Product ID: 0xc52b

  Vendor ID: 0x046d  (Logitech Inc.)

  Version: 12.03

  Speed: Up to 12Mb/sec

  Manufacturer: Logitech

  Location ID: 0x14100000 / 5

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 98

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

  Built-In: Yes

 

USB 3.1 Bus:

 

  Host Controller Driver: AppleUSBXHCIPCI

  PCI Device ID: 0x2142 

  PCI Revision ID: 0x0000 

  PCI Vendor ID: 0x1b21 

 

USB2.0 Hub:

 

  Product ID: 0x2817

  Vendor ID: 0x2109  (VIA Labs, Inc.)

  Version: 3.d3

  Speed: Up to 480Mb/sec

  Manufacturer: VIA Labs, Inc.

  Location ID: 0x00300000 / 3

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 0

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

 

USB Flash Drive:

 

  Product ID: 0xa810

  Vendor ID: 0x05dc  (Lexar Media, Inc.)

  Version: 11.00

  Serial Number: AAZERXYP090J04NA

  Speed: Up to 480Mb/sec

  Manufacturer: Lexar

  Location ID: 0x00330000 / 9

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 100

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

  Media:

JD FireFly:

  Capacity: 8,02 GB (8 019 509 248 bytes)

  Removable Media: Yes

  BSD Name: disk8

  Logical Unit: 0

  Partition Map Type: GPT (GUID Partition Table)

  USB Interface: 0

  Volumes:

EFI:

  Capacity: 209,7 MB (209 715 200 bytes)

  File System: MS-DOS FAT32

  BSD Name: disk8s1

  Content: EFI

  Volume UUID: 0E239BC6-F960-3107-89CF-1C97F78BB46B

Install macOS Mojave:

  Capacity: 7,68 GB (7 675 535 360 bytes)

  Available: 1,39 GB (1 388 724 224 bytes)

  Writable: Yes

  File System: Journaled HFS+

  BSD Name: disk8s2

  Mount Point: /Volumes/Install macOS Mojave 1

  Content: Apple_HFS

  Volume UUID: 7EADC637-CEB1-3E5E-8073-0B035FE0D8A4

 

4-Port USB 2.0 Hub:

 

  Product ID: 0x5412

  Vendor ID: 0x0bda  (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)

  Version: 1.04

  Speed: Up to 480Mb/sec

  Manufacturer: Generic

  Location ID: 0x00340000 / 4

  Current Available (mA): 500

  Current Required (mA): 0

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

 

USB to ATA/ATAPI Bridge:

 

  Product ID: 0x0578

  Vendor ID: 0x152d  (JMicron Technology Corp.)

  Version: 1.00

  Serial Number: 0123456789ABCDEF

  Speed: Up to 5Gb/sec

  Manufacturer: JMicron

  Location ID: 0x00200000 / 8

  Current Available (mA): 900

  Current Required (mA): 8

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

  Media:

Generic:

  Capacity: 500,11 GB (500 107 862 016 bytes)

  Removable Media: No

  BSD Name: disk4

  Logical Unit: 0

  Partition Map Type: GPT (GUID Partition Table)

  USB Interface: 0

  Volumes:

EFI:

  Capacity: 209,7 MB (209 715 200 bytes)

  File System: MS-DOS FAT32

  BSD Name: disk4s1

  Content: EFI

  Volume UUID: 85D67001-D93E-3687-A1C2-79D677F0C2E0

Lion:

  Capacity: 499,25 GB (499 248 103 424 bytes)

  Available: 299,23 GB (299 225 923 584 bytes)

  Writable: Yes

  File System: Journaled HFS+

  BSD Name: disk4s2

  Mount Point: /Volumes/Lion

  Content: Apple_HFS

  Volume UUID: F823D188-C8FB-3496-B017-2E58DA8DCA2F

Recovery HD:

  Capacity: 650 MB (650 002 432 bytes)

  File System: Journaled HFS+

  BSD Name: disk4s3

  Content: Apple_Boot

  Volume UUID: 4385BCAF-9453-3A0E-86E0-EDCB51877908

 

USB3.0 Hub:

 

  Product ID: 0x0817

  Vendor ID: 0x2109  (VIA Labs, Inc.)

  Version: 3.d3

  Speed: Up to 5Gb/sec

  Manufacturer: VIA Labs, Inc.

  Location ID: 0x00100000 / 2

  Current Available (mA): 900

  Current Required (mA): 0

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

 

4-Port USB 3.0 Hub:

 

  Product ID: 0x0412

  Vendor ID: 0x0bda  (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)

  Version: 1.04

  Speed: Up to 5Gb/sec

  Manufacturer: Generic

  Location ID: 0x00140000 / 5

  Current Available (mA): 900

  Current Required (mA): 0

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

 

USB3.0 Card Reader:

 

  Product ID: 0x0749

  Vendor ID: 0x05e3  (Genesys Logic, Inc.)

  Version: 15.35

  Serial Number: 000000001536

  Speed: Up to 5Gb/sec

  Manufacturer: Generic

  Location ID: 0x00142000 / 7

  Current Available (mA): 900

  Current Required (mA): 896

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

 

AX88179:

 

  Product ID: 0x1790

  Vendor ID: 0x0b95  (ASIX Electronics Corporation)

  Version: 1.00

  Serial Number: 000000000000DD

  Speed: Up to 5Gb/sec

  Manufacturer: ASIX Elec. Corp.

  Location ID: 0x00141000 / 6

  Current Available (mA): 900

  Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

 

Bluetooth.png

FullyPlugged.png

MouseAndKeyboardOnly.png

 

Plugging in USB-C and USB-3 device on the front facilitated IORegistryExplorer. Unbelievable!

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 01.54.29.png

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 01.55.34.png

3 minutes ago, Schnubbi said:

 

Plugging in USB-C and USB-3 device on the front facilitated IORegistryExplorer. Unbelievable!

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 01.54.29.png

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 01.55.34.png

 

No, too fast, IORegistry still crashes after reboot. This is somehow random.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The IOregistry crash is a known issue btw https://github.com/osy86/HaC-Mini/issues/13

 

Re:bluetooth, if the issue is turning on I don't think it has to do with usbinject. Maybe you got lucky? Do you have windows/linux installed? If so maybe it's getting configured and then you reboot into osx and it stays configured?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Schnubbi said:

 

I don´t have an AppleWatch. Do you maybe have a better idea on how to get it to work?

HS01/SS01 = front right

 

HS03/SS03 = back top right

HS04/SS04 = back bottom right

 

HS09 = bluetooth

 

HS10/SS02 = back top left

HS11/SS07 = back bottom left

 

HS12 = back right usbc

HS13 = back left usbc

 

u make custom usbinjectall ssdt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

should the original bluetooth work on this build? because i have it also but it cannot find any device with it  and i cant shutdown it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dagvelo said:

should the original bluetooth work on this build? because i have it also but it cannot find any device with it  and i cant shutdown it

 

It does indeed "sometimes" work. Osy is right. When i boot to Windows first, and then reboot into Mojave, bluetooth remains active and somehow usable.

 

Apple Bluetooth Software Version: 6.0.14d3

  Hardware, Features and Settings:

  Name: HaC mini

  Address: 94-B8-6D-6E-C3-C2

  Bluetooth Low Energy Supported: Yes

  Handoff Supported: No

  Instant Hot Spot Supported: No

  Manufacturer: Intel

  Transport: USB

  Firmware Version: 8.256 (8.256)

  Bluetooth Power: On

  Discoverable: On

  Connectable: Yes

  Auto Seek Pointing: On

  Remote wake: On

  Vendor ID: 0x8087

  Product ID: 0x0A2B

  HCI Version: 4.2 (0x8)

  HCI Revision: 0x100

  LMP Version: 4.2 (0x8)

  LMP Subversion: 0x100

  Device Type (Major): Computer

  Device Type (Complete): Mac Desktop

  Composite Class Of Device: 0x380104

  Device Class (Major): 0x01

  Device Class (Minor): 0x01

  Service Class: 0x1C0

  Auto Seek Keyboard: On

  Devices (Paired, Configured, etc.):

  iPhone 8:

  Address: 94-B0-1F-39-84-22

  Major Type: Phone

  Minor Type: Smartphone

  Services: PAN Network Access Profile, Handsfree Gateway, Wireless iAP v2, Audio Source, AVRCP Device, MAP MAS-iOS, Wireless iAP, AVRCP Device, Phonebook

  Paired: Yes

  Configured: Yes

  Connected: No

  Manufacturer: Broadcom (0x9, 0x420E)

  Firmware Version: 0x0C40

  Vendor ID: 0x004C

  Product ID: 0x710A

  Class of Device: 0x02 0x03 0x7A020C

  EDR Supported: Yes

  eSCO Supported: Yes

  SSP Supported: Yes

  Services:

  Bluetooth File Transfer:

  Folder other devices can browse: ~/Public

  When receiving items: Accept all without warning

  State: Disabled

  Bluetooth File Exchange:

  Folder for accepted items: ~/Downloads

  When other items are accepted: Save to location

  When receiving items: Accept all without warning

  State: Disabled

  Bluetooth Internet Sharing:

  State: Disabled

  Incoming Serial Ports:

  Bluetooth-Incoming-Port:

  RFCOMM Channel: 3

  Requires Authentication: No

  Outgoing Serial Ports:

  iPhone8-Wirelessi:

  Address: 94-B0-1F-39-84-22

  RFCOMM Channel: 1

  Requires Authentication: No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kowbot said:

HS01/SS01 = front right

 

HS03/SS03 = back top right

HS04/SS04 = back bottom right

 

HS09 = bluetooth

 

HS10/SS02 = back top left

HS11/SS07 = back bottom left

 

HS12 = back right usbc

HS13 = back left usbc

 

u make custom usbinjectall ssdt.

 

// USB configuration for NUC8 Hades Canyon

DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "hack", "USB-NUC8", 0)
{
    Device(UIAC)
    {
        Name(_HID, "UIA00000")
        Name(RMCF, Package()
        {
            "8086_a12f", Package()
            {
                "port-count", Buffer() { 26, 0, 0, 0 },
                "ports", Package()
                {   
                    "HS01", Package() // front right
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 1, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "HS03", Package() // back top right
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 2, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "HS04", Package() // back bottom right
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 3, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                     "HS09", Package() // bluetooth
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 255,
                        "port", Buffer() { 4, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "HS10", Package() // back top left
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 5, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "HS11", Package() // back bottom left
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 6, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "HS12", Package() // back right usbc
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 7, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "HS13", Package() // back left usb c
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 8, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "SS01", Package() // front right
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 9, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "SS03", Package() // back top right
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 10, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "SS04", Package() // back bottom right
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 11, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "SS07", Package() // back bottom left
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 12, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                },
            },
        })
    }
}
//EOF
 

How would I use this now in combination with HaC Mini 1.3?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Schnubbi said:

 

// USB configuration for NUC8 Hades Canyon

DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "hack", "USB-NUC8", 0)
{
    Device(UIAC)
    {
        Name(_HID, "UIA00000")
        Name(RMCF, Package()
        {
            "8086_a12f", Package()
            {
                "port-count", Buffer() { 26, 0, 0, 0 },
                "ports", Package()
                {   
                    "HS01", Package() // front right
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 1, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "HS03", Package() // back top right
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 2, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "HS04", Package() // back bottom right
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 3, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                     "HS09", Package() // bluetooth
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 255,
                        "port", Buffer() { 4, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "HS10", Package() // back top left
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 5, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "HS11", Package() // back bottom left
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 6, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "HS12", Package() // back right usbc
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 7, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "HS13", Package() // back left usb c
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 8, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "SS01", Package() // front right
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 9, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "SS03", Package() // back top right
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 10, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "SS04", Package() // back bottom right
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 11, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                    "SS07", Package() // back bottom left
                    {
                        "UsbConnector", 3,
                        "port", Buffer() { 12, 0, 0, 0 },
                    },
                },
            },
        })
    }
}
//EOF
 

How would I use this now in combination with HaC Mini 1.3?

 

 

maybe decompile HaC Mini 1.3 and merge it works?

i don't try right now.

because i have no free time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kowbot said:

 

maybe decompile HaC Mini 1.3 and merge it works?

i don't try right now.

because i have no free time.

 

Some input from Osy might be required here :-)

 

I compiled the SSDT and added it to patched ACPI in parallel with HaC Mini 1.3

Additionally, I added USBInjectAll to OTHER

 

I am getting somewhere, but bluetooth still only somehow works.......

 

SSDT-UIAC.aml

USBInjectAll.kext.zip

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 15.52.59.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×