1. Allan

Allan

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fantomas1
      This update:
      • Makes downloaded issues available in the My Magazines section of Apple News+, both online and offline
      • Adds all publications in Apple News+, including newspapers, to the catalog at the top of the News+ feed
      • Adds the ability to clear downloaded magazine issues in Apple News+ by selecting History > Clear > Clear All
      • Addresses an issue which prevents creation of a new Boot Camp partition on iMac and Mac mini with Fusion Drive
      • Resolves an issue that may cause a hang during a restart
      • Resolves a graphics issue that may occur when waking from sleep
      • Fixes an issue that may cause fullscreen video to appear black on Mac mini
      • Improves file sharing reliability over SMB

macOS Mojave 10.14.6 (18G84)

Update
      Combo

View full article
    • By fantomas1
      This update:
      • Makes downloaded issues available in the My Magazines section of Apple News+, both online and offline
      • Adds all publications in Apple News+, including newspapers, to the catalog at the top of the News+ feed
      • Adds the ability to clear downloaded magazine issues in Apple News+ by selecting History > Clear > Clear All
      • Addresses an issue which prevents creation of a new Boot Camp partition on iMac and Mac mini with Fusion Drive
      • Resolves an issue that may cause a hang during a restart
      • Resolves a graphics issue that may occur when waking from sleep
      • Fixes an issue that may cause fullscreen video to appear black on Mac mini
      • Improves file sharing reliability over SMB

Update
      Combo
    • By fantomas1

Update
      Combo
    • By eliot6001
      I don't know whether my LAN device will work on MAC and Which version of mac but i still want to run MAC on my PC, Also i checked my CPU-GPU and it turned out that i can Run MAX High sierra but i realized that some people have trouble with Sound and Internet connection so Here's the NAME of my LAN device:

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_012310EC&REV_05\4&45F2A70&0&00E1 as (LAN DEVICE took the name from device manager in  windows). 
      also from compatibleIds i got this:
      PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&REV_05

Is it Supported on any version of macOS ?
    • By Aldaro
      I have been running macOS Mojave on my system for 3 months and everything was working pretty well.  After taking an update for clover, my entire system got wrecked, and I cannot even boot to an installation environment anymore (which I really need to do since I am starting back at square one).  I still have the old EFI folder backed up, but I know it'll only be a matter of time before Apple introduces an update that requires me to update Clover in order to work correctly.  I have tried all the available memory fixes, but none of them seem to work.  I was previously using the original osxaptiofix; so, I gave v2, and v3 a try, but to no success.  I read somewhere on the main discussion board for clover that AptioMemoryFix was no longer going to be supported and I therefor decided to skip over it (not to mention it isn't even available in newer clover installation packages).

System specs:
      Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z390 M GAMING
      CPU Intel core i5 9600k @ stock 3.7GHz
      RAM 32GB DDR4 2667MHz
      GPU AMD Radeon RX 580 with 8GB of GDDR5
      SSD Intel 660p 512GB NVME
      NIC: Intel i210 10/100/1000 as it is natively supported in macOS

I have been using the iMac 19,1 SMBIOs as I built this machine to match it as close as humanly possible.  As for my UEFI settings, I did the usual:
      Disabled Windows specific features and secure boot
      Enabled XHCI hand off
      Enabled Above 4G decoding
      Disabled onboard NIC since it is made irrelevant by my intel i210

--INJECT KEXTS--
      FakeSMC
      Lilu
      WhateverGreen
      AppleALC
      USBInjectAll -- WITH PATCHED SSDT in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched
      Below are images of the errors I am receiving when trying to boot the macOS Mojave installer.

with original osxaptiomemoryfix

osxaptiofixv2

osxaptiofixv3

Anyway, if somebody can help me figure out what's going on, that'd be greatly appreciated.  My ultimate goal is to get an install with minimal clover patches as to be better prepared when the winds of change from Apple come roaring.

p.s: I have also attached a copy of my EFI folder

EFI.zip