Jump to content

1,514 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Advertisement
8 hours ago, URBANsUNITED said:

Hi!

 

Anyone able to install java? If yes, which version? Can't finish my installs, finds no end.

 

Reproduced here, macOS 10.15 b3 (19A501i)

 

5 hours ago, chris1111 said:

Here latest Java working for Cata

 

jre-8u211-macosx-x64.dmg

Unfortunately this does not work for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, PMheart said:

Reproduced here, macOS 10.15 b3 (19A501i)

 

Unfortunately this does not work for me.

Your not have the panel ??

Try to clicc below Java icon

344444706_Capturedcranle2019-07-1322_02_21.thumb.png.f72fb39dadf1ccb78f8241318291bcbb.png

 

EDIT ****

This is a Beta Bug

 See video, I have to multiple clic on.window to open the panel :lol:

 

Edited by chris1111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chris1111 said:

Your not have the panel ??

Try to clicc below Java icon

 344444706_Capturedcranle2019-07-1322_02_21.thumb.png.f72fb39dadf1ccb78f8241318291bcbb.png

 

EDIT ****

This is a Beta Bug

 See video, I have to multiple clic on.window to open the panel :lol:



 

I don't have Java installed (i.e no panel in System Preferences for sure) and was trying to install it, yet what I got is just the infinite installation as mentioned by @URBANsUNITED.

Anyway, let's wait for the next update. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep! Thanks for your answers and video!

I still have the infinte install, BUT I do have the panel, at least the Java icon. Java apps do start too, but don't work properly.

Will have to wait for the next Beta.

 

Thanks 

URBANsUNITED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, URBANsUNITED said:

Hi!

 

Anyone able to install java? If yes, which version? Can't finish my installs, finds no end.

 

I've installed Java without issues. Screenshot attached.

 

637262061_Screenshot2019-07-14at15_01_40.png.54c0fb8df3e1f47861470735dd3e4d98.png

Edited by sonicthehedgehog2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sonicthehedgehog2 said:

I've installed Java without issues. Screenshot attached.

 

637262061_Screenshot2019-07-14at15_01_40.png.54c0fb8df3e1f47861470735dd3e4d98.png

Is that a fresh installation or upgrade from Mojave?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems that the Launchpad bug has been fixed; All my apps are visible in launchpad, including the onces i did not manually put in there :P
Anyone else with a GT 710 without h.264 support? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kernel panic on AppleIntelMCEReporter during first reboot update boot process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Moviemakergr said:

Up and running ..

Good news the purple lines has gone.

Usb ports limit working nice on this version too,

Looks like more stable version.

 

 

 

 

 

About_This_Mac.jpg

Just installed but can't seem to get bluetooth working anymore. I've tried deleting com.apple.Bluetooth.plist but it didn't work. Trying to pair with headphones, iphone and ipad in the screenshot.

Screenshot 2019-07-16 at 23.36.08.png

3 hours ago, Moviemakergr said:

Up and running ..

Good news the purple lines has gone.

Usb ports limit working nice on this version too,

Looks like more stable version.

 

 

 

 

 

About_This_Mac.jpg

Just installed but can't seem to get bluetooth working anymore. I've tried deleting com.apple.Bluetooth.plist but it didn't work. Trying to pair with headphones, iphone and ipad in the screenshot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

On latest (19A512f)

Is there anyone who has the keyboard problem by typing Cap Locks the keyboard does not work anymore

I never see this on any macOS Version :shock:

Edited by chris1111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

On latest (19A512f)

Is there anyone who has the keyboard problem by tapping on Cap Locks the keyboard does not work anymore

I never see this on any macOS Version :shock:

No problem with apple keyboard here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know any reason why I would be getting a kernel panic on AppleIntelMCEReporter for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By fantomas1
      Developers are being given a preview version of macOS Catalina today and a public beta will be available this summer (in July).
      The final version will be available to the general public in the fall.

      View full article
    • By fantomas1
      Developers are being given a preview version of macOS Catalina today and a public beta will be available this summer (in July).
      The final version will be available to the general public in the fall.
×