Salve a tutti,
ho provato diverse volte ad installare macOS sul mio laptop ma sempre senza successo, non riesco mai ad arrivare nemmeno all'installer!
Ho tentato ormai diverse configurazioni/driver ma non capisco mai da cosa siano derivanti gli errori o i blocchi che mi trovo davanti e sto quindi cercando aiuto per capire come procedere
Nello specifico il config che sto provando ad utilizzare non mi trova per niente la partizione con l'installer, mentre un altro vecchio (presente sempre nella cartella di clover allegata con estensione .orig) si inchioda subito dopo la scelta della partizione di avvio.
Qualcuno mi sa dare una mano su come superare ciò?
Grazie in anticipo,
P.S. Le mie specifiche sono:
- Modello ASUS N552VW-FI202T
- Schermo 3840x2160
- CPU Intel Core i7-6700HQ
- RAM 16GB ddr4 2400mHz
- Intel HD Graphics 530 + nVidia 960m 4GB (anche funzionasse solo la Intel sarebbe perfetto)
- SSD 256GB
- HDD 1TB
OK, it's been a while since I posted something here. The new Catalina was out last month, the current version is 10.15.1. I decided to install on my HP Envy 13" Kaby Lake. This one should work for all Kaby Lake laptops out there and also with MOJAVE OS too. So read carefully and watch the videos.
1. You can't install Catalina on MBR unless you patch it, but it too complicated for me and I like to try the APFS system now instead of HFS. So, if you create the external USB drive using Boot Disk Utility, it won't install.
2. Replace original WIFI-Bluetooth COMBO with DW1560 or better.
3. Thanks to Lilu and people on Hackintosh world, things are much easier to install than before: Clover boot loader 5070, Lilu 1.3.9, Whatevergreen 1.3.4, AppleAlc 1.4.3, AirportBrcmFixup.kext, Bluetooth Patchram3 (I found BrcmPatchRAM3.kext + BrcmFirmwareData.kext + BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext), Hackintool is a must, VoodooPS2Controller.kext for trackpad, USBinjectAll , ACPIBatteryManager from rehabman, FakeSMC.kext.
4. Use a 1GB USB flash drive, use Boot Disk Utility to create an EFI folder, then copy it to the EFI folder of the External USB SSD hard drive.
I'll post more in details, but with these, you can boot Catalina without any problems.
Hi All - quick thing - I have a NUC 8i7BEH with 32GB RAM and 2 x 1TB SSD drives. Each drive has its own OS - Windows 10 and Catalina 10.15.
Clover works well - Catalina Boots, so does Windows.
Catalina - has sound over HDMI (to my monitor's speakers)
Windows - no audio device found - It does show Realtek and Intel Display Drivers - but the speaker has a red"x" and in Devices, there is no entry for Microphone Array under Audio Input/Output. It does, however, show Intel display over the HDMI - but actually no sound.
I have tried reinstalling Realtek drivers - now here's the thing...when it installs, it first uninstalls existing Realtek drivers - at this stage (and it's important) the sound starts working - as if uninstalling did the trick. As part of the installing, I have to reboot and upon reboot, it actually reinstalls the Realtek drivers. After that, I'm back to square 1. Unsure if it's the config.plist or boot args in clover. But something with Clover for sure.
I have tested this by removing the Mac Drive with clover and just booting directly to Windows 10 bootloader and everything works as it should, I have sound over HDMI and the audio device shows. Just not when I boot with Clover.
has anyone experienced this and have thoughts or pointers.
-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
Thanks to KGP for SSDT Thunderbolt
Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!