1,159 posts in this topic

I still got KP when using latest 2.0.2 AirportBrcmFixup.kext from L/E but no problem when injecting the same kext from Clover. Any thought? Here is the KP report when use the kext from L/E. macOS is beta 2.

Kernel Panic Report.txt

Advertisement
2 hours ago, lisai9093 said:

I still got KP when using latest 2.0.2 AirportBrcmFixup.kext from L/E but no problem when injecting the same kext from Clover. Any thought? Here is the KP report when use the kext from L/E. macOS is beta 2.

Kernel Panic Report.txt

I have a same issue too with  latest 2.0.2 AirportBrcmFixup.kext 

haven't been fixed yet by source

2 hours ago, lisai9093 said:

Kernel Panic Report.txt

31 minutes ago, anmool said:

I have a same issue too with  latest 2.0.2 AirportBrcmFixup.kext 

haven't been fixed yet by source

AirportBrcmFixup is a Lilu plugin, so EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/Other beside Lilu.

https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup/blob/master/README.md

43 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

AirportBrcmFixup is a Lilu plugin, so EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/Other beside Lilu.

https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup/blob/master/README.md

I know that AirportBrcmFixup is a Lilu plugin and work with clover injection when I installed AirportBrcmFixup to /L/E then kernel panic issue is occurred

hi everyone

i want to test all mac os boot.

i tested

if you have lower macos, please report all.

since 10.6~10.12. it will be help for clover with future.

no need to install macos. just make usb installer and test get installation windows

injection test.zip

23 hours ago, Sherlocks said:

hi hp users.

here is lapic fix2.

please test

from 10.10 upto 10.15

thanks in advance

lapic fix3.zip

That finally works! Thanks. However, I still get the APIC panic if I boot with debug=0x100, but not a big problem...

That finally works! Thanks. However, I still get the APIC panic if I boot with debug=0x100, but not a big problem...
apic? what is that?
what is your macos test?
is there no apic panic until you try my attached file?

나의 SM-N960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Sherlocks said:

hi everyone

i want to test all mac os boot.

i tested

if you have lower macos, please report all.

since 10.6~10.12. it will be help for clover with future.

no need to install macos. just make usb installer and test get installation windows

injection test.zip

All OK with your Clover r4969 :thumbsup_anim:

I tested 10.6.8, 10.7.5, 10.12.6, 10.13.6 as well as 10.15beta on my legacy desktop (signature no2)...

Spoiler

387225286_10.6.8bootedwithSherlocksr4969.thumb.png.1530958f0fb80a5ffc4dc131fa00aee0.png

850068122_10_12.6bootedwithSherlocksr4969.thumb.png.dc052178ccf9410e0ce74fbd9721853f.png

Some boot logs attached but they are pretty boring (since kext injection all OK)!

bootlog_10.6.8.txt.zip

bootlog_10.12.6.txt.zip

bootlog_10.13.6.txt.zip

bootlog_10.15beta.txt.zip

Edit

Also updated Catalina DP1_19A471t to DP2_19A487l on my legacy Dell XPS M1530 laptop (Core2Duo, Geforce Tesla graphics) with OpenCore 0.0.3.  

1885009289_CatalinaDP2_19A487lonXPSM1530.thumb.png.43c9a913b7e15b3582410387160cbc77.png

Prepared USB installer with @dosdude's macOS Catalina Patcher v1.0b15 which enables you to clean install or upgrade install over your existing DP1 Catalina volume (even for machines with unsupported SMBIOS and non metal graphics card)...  

Spoiler

1926292613_DosdudeCatalinapatcher.thumb.JPG.ffd7a52aa0053ab16da83edfaa28bf53.JPG

Same post install as for DP1 to enable graphics acceleration on the Geforce 8600M GT but note @ASentientBot has a newly patched CoreDisplay.framework for DP2 - see post#1472.

To install kexts and frameworks in DP2, need to first mount the file system as R/W:

sudo mount -uw /

Edited by fusion71au
Updated to Catalina DP2 on legacy XPS M1530

Posted (edited)
El 21/6/2019 a las 22:58, chris1111 dijo:

¿Ha instalado macOS Catalina Beta 1? Espero porque su trabajo solo en Beta1

Para Beta 2 está aquí ➜ Catalina Beta 2

Hola, tanto Beta 1 como Beta 2 hacen lo mismo, ... al comienzo donde colocas la contraseña, es como entrar al sistema pero regresa a la pantalla de contraseña.
No sé si tiene alguna explicación.
Gracias por todo

Edited by gorki75

4 minutes ago, gorki75 said:

Hola, tanto Beta 1 como Beta 2 hacen lo mismo, ... al comienzo donde colocas la contraseña, es como entrar al sistema pero regresa a la pantalla de contraseña.
Gracias por todo

I had similar issue days ago. Solved by create a new account.

On 6/21/2019 at 3:29 AM, Wackymac said:

is anyone else having issues (specifically with adobe apps) they lost the icons on the update to beta 1. and then lost the icons again on the beta 2 update :(

Are you using "Auto" Appearance? If so try setting Dark or Light and test icons.

7 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

Are you using "Auto" Appearance? If so try setting Dark or Light and test icons.

Light

59 minutes ago, daniel_yplim said:

Do you use latest Clover Bootloader?

Can you share with me your EFI folder?

r4968 in attachment.

EFI folder depend on your config. Please complete your signature

Clover_v2.4k_r4968.pkg.zip

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, gorki75 said:

Light

Lost the icons in Launchpad or Applications folder?

Apple has changed the way Launchpad behaves! Instead of it auto-adding apps to Launchpad, now you have to drag them there (i.e. on top of the silver icon) from your applications folder - and subsequently they appear.

Edited by Matgen84

30 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

Lost the icons in Launchpad or Applications folder?

Apple has changed the way Launchpad behaves! Instead of it auto-adding apps to Launchpad, now you have to drag them there (i.e. on top of the silver icon) from your applications folder - and subsequently they appear.

Launchpad only adds app icons to it when downloading apps from the App Store, not by adding Apps to the Applications folder, if you manually add a app to the Applications folder you must drag and drop the icon from Applications folder to Launchpad. This is how Launchpad has always worked.

5 minutes ago, Pavo said:

Launchpad only adds app icons to it when downloading apps from the App Store, not by adding Apps to the Applications folder, if you manually add a app to the Applications folder you must drag and drop the icon from Applications folder to Launchpad. This is how Launchpad has always worked.

Right. But if I drag and drop PDFElement Pro to Applications folder (Mojave), the icon is directly add to LaunchPad. Actually, when I install Adobe CC 2019 or Microsoft Office 2019, the icons are automatically add to Launchpad (Mojave). I don't try into Catalina. Wait and see.

1 minute ago, Matgen84 said:

Right. But if I drag and drop PDFElement Pro to Applications folder (Mojave), the icon is directly add to LaunchPad. Actually, when I install Adobe CC 2019 or Microsoft Office 2019, the icons are automatically add to Launchpad (Mojave). I don't try into Catalina. Wait and see.

Installing is quite different than just copying the files to Application folder. Interesting that PDFElement automatically adds the icon to the Launchpad, never seen that happen before from simply dragging an app into the Application folder.

9 hours ago, gorki75 said:

Gracias por todo

@gorki75 here's an pure-english section, so please post only in English, in this way all the members can understand you and give the proper help for ya!

Thanks

On 6/12/2019 at 8:21 PM, mnfesq said:

You're using VoodooPS2Controller.kext with those I2C kexts, Right?  If so, we both have Synaptics trackpads but they must be different models.  Also did you try the Synaptics I2C kext and it didn't work?

Sorry for the late reply!

I forgot to mention that I have changed inside the Lenovo InsydeH20 Setup Utility settings so that it will use GPIO.

Have to change Custom device> Interrupt mode = Interrupt GPI0.

Only requires ACPi GPI0 and Windows10 patch.

IMG_3030.jpeg

IMG_3029.jpeg

IMG_3025.jpeg

12 hours ago, Allan said:

@gorki75 here's an pure-english section, so please post only in English, in this way all the members can understand you and give the proper help for ya!

Thanks

I'm sorry I thought I translated it into English

58 minutes ago, gorki75 said:

I'm sorry I thought I translated it into English

That looks like Spanish to me (coming from someone whose native language is actually neither English, nor Spanish). :)

On 6/23/2019 at 5:50 PM, Sherlocks said:

try this. it will help you

Clover_v2.4k_r4972.zip

I tried to upgrade to Clover v2.4k r4972 from Clover v2.4k r4961, but the installation fails with an error message like: "This package is not compatible with this version of macOS. The package tries to install content on the system volume". Contact the software developer and ask for assistance".

Running Catalina Beta 2.