fantomas

[pre-release] macOS Catalina

1,735 posts in this topic

Advertisement
2 hours ago, lisai9093 said:

I still got KP when using latest 2.0.2 AirportBrcmFixup.kext from L/E but no problem when injecting the same kext from Clover. Any thought? Here is the KP report when use the kext from L/E. macOS is beta 2.

Kernel Panic Report.txt

I have a same issue too with  latest 2.0.2 AirportBrcmFixup.kext 

haven't been fixed yet by source

2 hours ago, lisai9093 said:

I still got KP when using latest 2.0.2 AirportBrcmFixup.kext from L/E but no problem when injecting the same kext from Clover. Any thought? Here is the KP report when use the kext from L/E. macOS is beta 2.

Kernel Panic Report.txt

31 minutes ago, anmool said:

I have a same issue too with  latest 2.0.2 AirportBrcmFixup.kext 

haven't been fixed yet by source

AirportBrcmFixup is a Lilu plugin, so EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/Other beside Lilu.

https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup/blob/master/README.md

43 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

AirportBrcmFixup is a Lilu plugin, so EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/Other beside Lilu.

https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup/blob/master/README.md

I know that AirportBrcmFixup is a Lilu plugin and work with clover injection when I installed AirportBrcmFixup to /L/E then kernel panic issue is occurred

hi everyone

i want to test all mac os boot.

i tested

if you have lower macos, please report all.

since 10.6~10.12. it will be help for clover with future.

no need to install macos. just make usb installer and test get installation windows

injection test.zip

23 hours ago, Sherlocks said:

hi hp users.

here is lapic fix2.

please test

from 10.10 upto 10.15

thanks in advance

lapic fix3.zip

That finally works! Thanks. However, I still get the APIC panic if I boot with debug=0x100, but not a big problem...

That finally works! Thanks. However, I still get the APIC panic if I boot with debug=0x100, but not a big problem...
apic? what is that?
what is your macos test?
is there no apic panic until you try my attached file?

나의 SM-N960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

8 hours ago, Sherlocks said:

hi everyone

i want to test all mac os boot.

i tested

if you have lower macos, please report all.

since 10.6~10.12. it will be help for clover with future.

no need to install macos. just make usb installer and test get installation windows

injection test.zip

All OK with your Clover r4969 :thumbsup_anim:

I tested 10.6.8, 10.7.5, 10.12.6, 10.13.6 as well as 10.15beta on my legacy desktop (signature no2)...

Spoiler

387225286_10.6.8bootedwithSherlocksr4969.thumb.png.1530958f0fb80a5ffc4dc131fa00aee0.png

850068122_10_12.6bootedwithSherlocksr4969.thumb.png.dc052178ccf9410e0ce74fbd9721853f.png

Some boot logs attached but they are pretty boring (since kext injection all OK)!

bootlog_10.6.8.txt.zip

bootlog_10.12.6.txt.zip

bootlog_10.13.6.txt.zip

bootlog_10.15beta.txt.zip

Edit

Also updated Catalina DP1_19A471t to DP2_19A487l on my legacy Dell XPS M1530 laptop (Core2Duo, Geforce Tesla graphics) with OpenCore 0.0.3.  

1885009289_CatalinaDP2_19A487lonXPSM1530.thumb.png.43c9a913b7e15b3582410387160cbc77.png

Prepared USB installer with @dosdude's macOS Catalina Patcher v1.0b15 which enables you to clean install or upgrade install over your existing DP1 Catalina volume (even for machines with unsupported SMBIOS and non metal graphics card)...  

Spoiler

1926292613_DosdudeCatalinapatcher.thumb.JPG.ffd7a52aa0053ab16da83edfaa28bf53.JPG

Same post install as for DP1 to enable graphics acceleration on the Geforce 8600M GT but note @ASentientBot has a newly patched CoreDisplay.framework for DP2 - see post#1472.

To install kexts and frameworks in DP2, need to first mount the file system as R/W:

sudo mount -uw /

Edited by fusion71au
Updated to Catalina DP2 on legacy XPS M1530

El 21/6/2019 a las 22:58, chris1111 dijo:

¿Ha instalado macOS Catalina Beta 1? Espero porque su trabajo solo en Beta1

Para Beta 2 está aquí ➜ Catalina Beta 2

Hola, tanto Beta 1 como Beta 2 hacen lo mismo, ... al comienzo donde colocas la contraseña, es como entrar al sistema pero regresa a la pantalla de contraseña.
No sé si tiene alguna explicación.
Gracias por todo

Edited by gorki75

4 minutes ago, gorki75 said:

Hola, tanto Beta 1 como Beta 2 hacen lo mismo, ... al comienzo donde colocas la contraseña, es como entrar al sistema pero regresa a la pantalla de contraseña.
Gracias por todo

I had similar issue days ago. Solved by create a new account.

On 6/21/2019 at 3:29 AM, Wackymac said:

is anyone else having issues (specifically with adobe apps) they lost the icons on the update to beta 1. and then lost the icons again on the beta 2 update :(

Are you using "Auto" Appearance? If so try setting Dark or Light and test icons.

59 minutes ago, daniel_yplim said:

Do you use latest Clover Bootloader?

Can you share with me your EFI folder?

r4968 in attachment.

EFI folder depend on your config. Please complete your signature

Clover_v2.4k_r4968.pkg.zip

17 minutes ago, gorki75 said:

Light

Lost the icons in Launchpad or Applications folder?

Apple has changed the way Launchpad behaves! Instead of it auto-adding apps to Launchpad, now you have to drag them there (i.e. on top of the silver icon) from your applications folder - and subsequently they appear.

Edited by Matgen84

30 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

Lost the icons in Launchpad or Applications folder?

Apple has changed the way Launchpad behaves! Instead of it auto-adding apps to Launchpad, now you have to drag them there (i.e. on top of the silver icon) from your applications folder - and subsequently they appear.

Launchpad only adds app icons to it when downloading apps from the App Store, not by adding Apps to the Applications folder, if you manually add a app to the Applications folder you must drag and drop the icon from Applications folder to Launchpad. This is how Launchpad has always worked.

5 minutes ago, Pavo said:

Launchpad only adds app icons to it when downloading apps from the App Store, not by adding Apps to the Applications folder, if you manually add a app to the Applications folder you must drag and drop the icon from Applications folder to Launchpad. This is how Launchpad has always worked.

Right. But if I drag and drop PDFElement Pro to Applications folder (Mojave), the icon is directly add to LaunchPad. Actually, when I install Adobe CC 2019 or Microsoft Office 2019, the icons are automatically add to Launchpad (Mojave). I don't try into Catalina. Wait and see.

1 minute ago, Matgen84 said:

Right. But if I drag and drop PDFElement Pro to Applications folder (Mojave), the icon is directly add to LaunchPad. Actually, when I install Adobe CC 2019 or Microsoft Office 2019, the icons are automatically add to Launchpad (Mojave). I don't try into Catalina. Wait and see.

Installing is quite different than just copying the files to Application folder. Interesting that PDFElement automatically adds the icon to the Launchpad, never seen that happen before from simply dragging an app into the Application folder.

9 hours ago, gorki75 said:

Gracias por todo

@gorki75 here's an pure-english section, so please post only in English, in this way all the members can understand you and give the proper help for ya!

Thanks

On 6/12/2019 at 8:21 PM, mnfesq said:

You're using VoodooPS2Controller.kext with those I2C kexts, Right?  If so, we both have Synaptics trackpads but they must be different models.  Also did you try the Synaptics I2C kext and it didn't work?

Sorry for the late reply!

I forgot to mention that I have changed inside the Lenovo InsydeH20 Setup Utility settings so that it will use GPIO.

Have to change Custom device> Interrupt mode = Interrupt GPI0.

Only requires ACPi GPI0 and Windows10 patch.

IMG_3030.jpeg

IMG_3029.jpeg

IMG_3025.jpeg

12 hours ago, Allan said:

@gorki75 here's an pure-english section, so please post only in English, in this way all the members can understand you and give the proper help for ya!

Thanks

I'm sorry I thought I translated it into English

58 minutes ago, gorki75 said:

I'm sorry I thought I translated it into English

That looks like Spanish to me (coming from someone whose native language is actually neither English, nor Spanish). :)

On 6/23/2019 at 5:50 PM, Sherlocks said:

try this. it will help you

Clover_v2.4k_r4972.zip

I tried to upgrade to Clover v2.4k r4972 from Clover v2.4k r4961, but the installation fails with an error message like: "This package is not compatible with this version of macOS. The package tries to install content on the system volume". Contact the software developer and ask for assistance".

Running Catalina Beta 2.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tonyx86
      This guide is a work in progress and will be updated as I refine the installation.

Background
      This is my first "modern" hack supporting UEFI and my first hack using Clover "on-the-fly" patches.  My previous hacks (Laptop: Thinkpad T61 / Nvidia NVS 140m, Laptop: Dell Latitude E6410 / Nvidia G3100m, Desktop: Gigabyte G31 / GeForce 9600, Desktop: Biostar TH55HD / Sapphire Pulse RX580) are all perfectly running Catalina and I patched them all "manually" - all DSDT patches applied with MaciSL with virtually no Clover on-the-fly patching and all booted Legacy Clover.  This UEFI hack was MUCH easier and took about 20 hours vs. a combined hundreds of hours for the old hacks.  I wanted a hack that was a little more future proof and I think this is it.  I hope you enjoy this as much as I am enjoying it.  It is a perfect MacMini8,1.

My system specs
      HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini (I7-8700T / UHD 630 / Q370 Chipset / 32GB DDR4 RAM) 3 x DP Ports (connected to monitors using DP -> DVI adapters) 6 x USB 3.1 1 x USB Type-C 3.1 2 x NVMe SSD (M.2 PCIe x4 2280/2230 combo ports) 1 x SATA6 SSD 1 x Intel Ethernet RJ-45 Conexant CX20632 Audio Codec SMBIOS MacModel MacMini 8,1 Unsupported M.2 PCIe x1 2230 Intel Wi-Fi (currently disabled in BIOS).  I may replace this with Brcm, but am using only Ethernet (IntelMausi) for now.  
      Installation Steps: To be provided
      See attached EFI and /L/E kexts in EliteDesk.zip archive See installation methodology here  
      What is not working
      Wi-Fi / Bluetooth (intentional since I have not yet replaced my Intel card).  
      What is not tested
      USB c 3.1 port Microphone port  
      What is working
      Everything not mentioned above Sleep / Wake Multiple displays with IGPU graphics acceleration, hot pluggable display ports and DP->DVI adapters USB 3.1 ports Audio (internal speaker and headphone jack) Ethernet Auto-sensing headphone jack automatically switches to internal speaker when headphones removed  
      Known Issues and their solutions
      (No solution yet - work-around is to use Firefox) Safari has problems loading insanelymac web pages after sleep / wake.  Work-around: use Firefox or reboot.  I have seen reports in forums where Safari issues are experienced after sleep / wake on a real Mac.  Not sure if the problems are related.  I suspect that it might be related to streaming video on InsanelyMac pages (since I haven't observed the issue on "static" pages). (Solved and included in the attached EliteDesk.zip archive) Display does not fully wake after resuming from sleep (needs an extra mouse or keyboard stimulus to fully wake).  Solution is to change boot arg darkwake=0 to darkwake=2.  Other values of darkwake may work as well, but this is the first I tried and it worked. (Solved and included in the attached EliteDesk.zip archive) -disablegfxfirmware boot arg is not required with WEG.  I inadvertently left this boot arg after I encountered an endless gfx firmware update boot loop while working on my FB patching.  This boot arg is no longer necessary after completing FB patching with WEG. (Solved and included in the attached EliteDesk.zip archive): Sometimes, CMOS time is lost on shutdown or restart.  Solution is to enable Clover's Apple RTC fix in config.plist. (Solved and included in the attached EliteDesk.zip archive) headphone jack doesn't work.  Solution is to change HDEF layout-id to 28. (Solved and included in the attached EliteDesk.zip archive) System freezes on wake from sleep because of a kernel panic related to hda-gfx (my system does not have HDMI and my DP->DVI adapters do not drive monitor speakers).  Solution is to add No-hda-gfx property to HDEF as described here.  This property is recognized as a Lilu flag and prevents loading hda-gfx. (Solved and included in the attached EliteDesk.zip archive) Device (PMCR) is not defined.  Solution is a SSDT that "injects" the missing device. (Solved and included in the attached archive) eficheck is loaded (not sure why this is bad, but may be a privacy issue - see here). Solution is to add updated EFICheckDisabler kext that include Q370 chipset.  See here.  
      BIOS Version / Configuration: To be provided
      Version: 02.11.01 Rev.A  
      Clover Configuration: To be provided

UHD 630 Framebuffer Patching: To be provided

Current Versions
      Catalina 10.15.4.02 Clover (UEFI) r5118 Lilu.kext 1.4.4 WhateverGreen.kext 1.3.9 AppleALC.kext 1.4.9 IntelMausiEthernet 2.5.0  
      Credits To be provided

EliteDesk800 G4 Mini - Rev 0.5.zip

• By tonyx86
      This thread for installing Catalina on the Dell Latitude E6410 WITH NVIDIA GRAPHICS (BIOS A17, NVidia 3100m) will help you install a fresh installation of Catalina on your Dell Latitude E6410, it will help you upgrade from 10.15.2 to 10.15.x (if you originally installed Catalina from this thread) and it will also help you upgrade from Mojave 10.14.6 if you have already installed Mojave by following the instructions here.  The instructions in this first post assume that you are installing Catalina in an APFS container.  If you are curious about the evolution of this solution and how sleep/wake was solved, review the Mojave installation thread.

Important: This Thread is NOT intended to help you install macOS on a Latitude E6410 with Intel HD Graphics (without Nvidia graphics).  The DSDT attached to this first post (in E6410-Catalina.zip) is VERY SPECIFIC to the Nvidia graphics implementation and has not been edited for HD Graphics - there are elements required for HD Graphics that are missing from the attached DSDT and there are DSDT mods that have not been tested with HD Graphics.  Also, the kexts attached to this first post are specific to a Broadcom Wi-Fi card which must replace the original Intel Wi-Fi card.

This first post will be modified to reflect lessons learned and to reflect the most current working state of my Latitude E6410 (with NVidia 3100m discrete graphics) running Catalina.  Issues, observations and performance tips are recorded toward the bottom of this first post.  My recommended CLOVER configuration is specified toward the bottom of this first post.

*** If you want help with your installation, please post your issue along with problem reporting files generated using @black.dragon74's problem reporting tool.  Google 'GENERATE PROPER PROBLEM REPORTING FILES black.dragon74' to find it. ***.  If Catalina's Read-Only protections block your installation of black.dragon74's gen_debug script, please copy the attached gen_debug script to your Desktop, change script properties with the terminal command 'chmod a+x ~/Desktop/gen_debug' and run the script from your Desktop.

My system is as follows:
      Dell Latitude E6410 (I7-620m, Nvidia 3100M, 8GB DDR3, 512GB SSD, 1440x900 display, BIOS: A17) Wi-Fi: Broadcom BCM 94352HMB (replaced original Wi-Fi card) BIOS (version A17) configured as follows (leave default unless listed here): Boot Sequence: USB, Internal HDD, CD/DVD, Modular Bay HDD; Boot List Option: Legacy; Integrated NIC:Enabled; Parallel Port: Disabled; Serial Port: Disabled; SATA Operation: AHCI; Misc Devices: Enable Modular Bay, Camera, External USB, Microphone, Media Card and 1394; Latitude ON Reader: Disabled; Keyboard Illumination: Auto ALS and Input; Ambient Light Sensor: Enabled; OROM Keyboard Access: Disable; TPM Security: Disable; Computrace:Deactivate; CPU XD Support: Enable; Performance: Enable all options; Power Management: Disable Wake on AC, Disable Wake on LAN/WAN, Express Charge: Standard, Charge Behavior: Enabled; Keypad: Fn Key Only; Mouse/Touchpad: Touchpad/PS-2 Mouse; USB Emulation: Enable Legacy; Fn Key Emulation: Disabled; Fastboot: Thorough; Virtualization: Enable Intel Virtualization, Disable VT for Direct I/O, Disable Trusted Execution; Wireless Switch: Bluetooth and WLAN; Wireless Device Enable: Bluetooth and WLAN;   
      Versions of the software used in this installation are listed below the installation steps.  EFI and kexts for Catalina are attached to this first post in E6410-Catalina.zip.  CLOVER configuration is specified below the installation steps.

Wi-Fi connection to an Access Point is delayed when using AppleALC for sound.  Do not use Apple ALC.  Use VoodooHDA pkg 2.9.2 v15 for sound.

Steps to install Catalina on a Dell Latitude E6410 (BIOS A17, NVidia 3100m)

If you want to upgrade to 10.15.4, see instructions at this post.  Follow instructions below for 10.15.2 and 10.15.3.

Make sure that your system matches my system description above (including BIOS version, Wi-Fi card, BIOS settings) If performing an upgrade from Mojave or a previous version of Catalina, backup your Mojave or Catalina partition! (Carbon Copy or similar) Download Catalina Installer Download DosDude Catalina Patcher Use DosDude Patcher to create Catalina USB Installer Delete LegacyUSBInjector.kext (we're using @RehabMan's USBInjectAll.kext with custom SSDT) and delete SIPManager.kext (CLOVER is managing SIP) from Catalina USB Installer's /Library/Extensions folder Copy all but the FakeSMC sensor kexts in E6410-Catalina.zip (attached) LE folder to the Catalina USB Installer /Library/Extensions (copy all kexts (including FakeSMC.kext) but not the FakeSMC sensor kexts) Install CLOVER Bootloader (Legacy) on USB Installer using the EFI in the E6410-Catalina.zip (attached).  Use the CLOVER configuration specified below.  Be sure to replace the XX-MASKED-XX parameters in the attached config.plist with your own values. Reset your Latitude E6410 NVRAM by doing the following (this may be important if you're making changes to your existing EFI and won't hurt anything if you're not making any changes) turn-off your laptop remove A/C power and main battery press and hold the power button for 30 seconds restore A/C power and battery Boot your Latitude E6410 from the Catalina USB Installer that you created in steps 5-8. Select "Reinstall macOS" (note that I have existing installations of Mojave and High Sierra on my Latitude E6410, so it's possible that this menu item changes to "Install macOS" if you don't have any previous macOS installations). Select your Catalina destination partition (which will be your Mojave or previous Catalina partition if you are upgrading) After the Catalina Installer reboots the first time, boot from the "macOS Installer" partition on the disk that you selected as your Catalina destination (not the macOS installer on the USB) After the Catalina Installer reboots the second time, boot the Catalina macOS Installer on the USB Select the Post Install Patcher utility Select only the following Post Install Patches (no other patches / options) Install Patch Updater Legacy Video After the Post Install Patcher reboots,  boot from the newly installed (or upgraded) Catalina partition and complete the macOS configuration Remove these kexts (if they exist) from /Library/Extensions: LegacyUSBInjector.kext, LegacyUSBVideoSupport.kext and SIPManager.kext If you are performing a fresh installation of Catalina: Install CLOVER (LEGACY - NOT UEFI) on your boot disk and configure EFI using files in the attached E6410-Catalina.zip.  Use the CLOVER configuration below.  Be sure to replace the XX-MASKED-XX parameters in the attached config.plist with your own values. Install all kexts in the attached E6410-Catalina.zip LE folder to your /Library/Extensions folder. Copy HWMonitor from the application folder in the attached E6410-Catalina.zip to your Applications folder. Install VoodooHDA (I installed using the Classic method) Skip to Step 21 If you are upgrading from a previous version of Catalina using the instructions from this thread or from Mojave that you installed using the instructions here: Replace 3rd-party kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other with those in the attached EFI folder.   Replace EFI/Clover config.plist with the attached config.plist (Be sure to replace the XX-MASKED-XX parameters in the attached config.plist with your own values) Replace EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched with the files in the attached EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched Replace 3rd-party kexts in /Library/Extensions with those in the attached LE folder Remove VoodooSDHC.kext from /Library/Extensions Re-install VoodooHDA if necessary (I installed using the Classic method for Catalina) Ensure PROPER kext installation: If you're manually installing kexts in /Library/Extensions, make sure that you execute the following (in terminal) cd /Library/Extensions sudo chown -R root:wheel *.kext sudo chmod -R 755 *.kext sudo kextcache -i / After you execute 'sudo kextcache -i /' you should observe that ALL kexts are allowed.  If not, your kext directory attributes are probably incorrect.  Repeat kext installation and try again. Reboot from your new/upgraded Catalina partition Welcome to macOS Catalina! Change the keyboard type to ISO (System Preferences > Keyboard > Change Keyboard Type) Swap the Command and Option keys (System Preferences > Keyboard > Modifier Keys) Set hibernatemode: In terminal, execute sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0 sudo rm -f /var/vm/sleepimage sudo touch /var/vm/sleepimage sudo chflags schg /var/vm/sleepimage  
      Version Info at the time of this writing:
      Catalina Installer 10.15.4 CLOVER r5115 DosDude Catalina Patcher: v1.4.3 Lilu.kext 1.4.3 AirportBrcmFixup.kext 2.0.6 BrcmFirmwareData.kext 2.5.3 BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext 2.5.3 BrcmPatchRAM3.kext 2.5.3 IntelMausiEthernet.kext 2.5.0
      VoodooHDA.kext 2.9.2 v15 (NOT AppleALC)

What is not working (that was working in Mojave)
      SD Card Slot (had to remove VoodooSDHC.kext which caused system freeze on wake)  
      Known Issues and Their Solutions
      (Solved - no further work required) Some users experience display issues.  The solution is to remove Device (PNLF) from the DSDT.  Use the attached DSDT.  Removal of PNLF will disable sleep on lid closure.  Device (PNLF) can be added without modifying the DSDT by enabling the Clover PNLF ACPI patch.  The attached Clover config.plist enables the PNLF DSDT patch.  Disable the Clover PNLF patch if you experience display issues. (Solved - no further work required) USB sleep/wake power IORegistry keys are not injected (not included in Mojave's or Catalina's IOUSBHostFamily.kext).  Solution is to added SSDT-USBX.aml to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched.  The attached SSDT-USBX.aml includes USB sleep/wake properties for MacBookPro6,2 from High Sierra 10.13.6 IOUSBHostFamily.kext. (No solution yet) Brightness slider does not work in System Preferences > Displays.  Brightness is easily controlled with Dell brightness keys.  There is some work on this later in this thread, but I will not be solving this as I'm content with the Dell brightness keys (and Ambient Light Sensor works to auto-adjust brightness). (No intention to solve) Display Settings in System Preferences are "garbled" when bright slider is visible.  This is a known issue with the legacy graphics patch and does not affect laptop operation. I continue to refine the DSDT and CLOVER config.plist to optimize my Latitude E6410 for multi-booting between various macOS versions (High Sierra, Mojave and Catalina at the time of this writing). If you upgrade your Latitude E6410 EFI using my attached EFI, you may find that your Latitude E6410 is stuck in a boot-loop that ends in a white screen and reboots.  Clear your system by doing the following: turn off your laptop, remove A/C power, remove the main battery, press and hold the power button for 30 seconds, restore A/C power and battery, boot normally.  I have only found this to be necessary (very rarely) after making an EFI change, but you may find it helpful if making kext changes in /Library/Extensions as well. (Solved - no further work required) Brcm firmware does not update when using BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext in /Library/Extensions.  Solution is to install BrcmFirmwareData.kext and BrcmPatchRAM3.kext in E/C/k/O with Clover "Inject Kexts" = YES. (Solved - no further work required) Laptop does not sleep when closing lid.  Solution appears to be a combination of adding Notify (LID0) code to Method (BTNV) and adding Device (PNLF) in the DSDT. I am using the same EFI for High Sierra 10.13.6, Mojave 10.14.6 and Catalina 10.15.3 and it works in all three macOSes. (No solution yet) No SD Card Slot (had to remove VoodooSDHC.kext) - I read somewhere that there is a solution that does not require any kexts (just a DSDT edit).  Haven't yet implemented this fix. (Not a problem that needs to be solved - leaving for historical purposes.  I am running Catalina without this.) - IOHWControl does not load under GFX0 (as observed in IORegistryExplorer).  Solution (if it needs to be solved) is to install AppleHWSensor.kext from a DosDude-patched Mojave /S/L/E in Catalina's /L/E.  Copy and install your own or use the kext attached to this post. (Solved - no further work required) Wi-Fi connection is delayed until a minute or so after boot - Use VoodooHDA and NOT AppleALC (Solved - no further work required) External USB ports do not work after waking from sleep (S3) - Upgrade Lilu.kext and replace BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext (in /L/E) with latest BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext, BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM3.kext. (Solved - no further work required) Boot and shut-down time of Catalina is slower than Mojave - Upgrade Lilu.kext and replace BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext (in /L/E) with latest BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext, BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM3.kext. (Solved - no further work required) Wi-Fi is not immediately available at OS startup - Upgrade Lilu.kext and replace BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext (in /L/E) with latest BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext, BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM3.kext. (Solved - no further work required) Laptop freezes on wake - Remove VoodooSDHC.kext from /Library/Extensions  
      Tips for Improved Performance (on this and other older systems)
      System Preferences > Spotlight > Search Results: Uncheck all options System Preferences > Spotlight > Privacy: Add all Volumes System Preferences > Accessibility > Display: Check "Reduce motion" System Preferences > Accessibility > Display: Check "Reduce transparency"  
      Other tips
      If your fan is always running and temps are good, try pressing Fn + z (I haven't noticed this issue for a while since I completed DSDT edits for Mojave, but keeping this here for historical purposes)  
      CLOVER Installation: Use these configuration options (Install Clover LEGACY - NOT UEFI)
      Install Clover in the ESP Boot Sectors Install boot0af in MBR Clover for BIOS (LEGACY - NOT UEFI) booting Clover EFI 64-bits SATA BIOS Drivers, 64-bit Recommended drivers FSInject File System drivers ApfsDriverLoader Install RC scripts on target volume Themes Choose your desired theme Install Clover Preference Pane After clicking "Continue", if prompted with "This Clover package is incompatible with this version of macOS," install anyway  
      After CLOVER installation is complete Copy the following from the attached E6410-Catalina.zip ACPI patched contents config.plist (change XX-MASKED-XX values to your own) kexts/Other (remove all other kext folders) Remove christmas and new year folders from themes (if present)  
      Credits
      Thanks to those who contributed to my Mojave solution and to the DosDude team (for the incredible macOS patchers), I think this Catalina installation was the easiest macOS installation that I have experienced (so far).  Many thanks to @Slice and his team for the incredible work on CLOVER and for continuing to support old legacy systems like this.  Also, thanks to @Mieze and @headkaze and others I'm sure for maintaining the Brcm kexts.  And finally, I still prefer to manually apply patches to the DSDTs in my systems.  CLOVER offers extensive patching functionality, but I'm old-school and like to have an error-free, fully-patched DSDT with a simple CLOVER config.plist.  I think that this manual DSDT patching approach (which required an extensive review and debugging of the original unpatched DSDT in this thread) is the reason that this Latitude E6410 is such a perfect MacBookPro6,2.  Thank you @RehabMan for being a great teacher and for always insisting on problem reporting files .

AppleHWSensor.kext.zip
      gen_debug
      E6410-Catalina-4v2.zip

• By MaLd0n
      -Donations with PayPal
      https://tinyurl.com/r2bvzm7

-Donations with Bitcoin
      33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

-Donations with PicPay 
      @danielnmaldonado

---TUTORIAL---
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/5794-guide-install-macos-with-olarila-image-step-by-step-install-and-post-install-windows-or-mac/

--Original Post--
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/6531-olarila-hackbeast-z390-designare-thunderbolt-full-dsdt-patches-clover-opencore/

--Bios/UEFI Settings--

*Update bios/uefi to F7+*
      1- Go to M.I.T./Advanced Frequency Settings tab

Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) - Profile 1

2- Go to BIOS tab

CSM Support - Disabled

3- Go to Peripherals/Thunderbolt(TM) Configuration tab

Security Level - No Security
      Thunderbolt USB Support - Enabled
      GPIO3 Force Pwr - Enabled

4- Go to Chipset tab

Internal Graphics - Enable

---CLOVER FOLDER---
      https://olarila.com/files/Clover.Folder/EFI CLOVER Z390 DESIGNARE.zip
      *Use this folder with FULL DSDT PATCHED

---OPENCORE FOLDER---
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/6364-mojave-catalina-on-mobos-series-100200300-with-opencore-bootloader/
      *Use this folder with FULL DSDT PATCHED

---Extract one Full dump for DSDT edits, post files---

RunMe.app

---HARDWARE---

--MOBO

GIGABYTE Z390 DESIGNARE
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Z390-DESIGNARE-Gigabyte-Thunderbolt-Motherboard/dp/B07K8RJZRG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Z390+DESIGNARE&qid=1565492390&s=electronics&sr=1-1

--PROCESSOR

Intel Core i9-9900K
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Intel-i9-9900K-Desktop-Processor-Unlocked/dp/B005404P9I/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=Intel+Core+i9-9900K&qid=1553358099&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

--COOLER

CORSAIR H100i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-H100i-PLATINUM-Liquid-Cooler/dp/B07JWB5BSN/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=WATER+COOLER+CPU&qid=1565492509&s=gateway&sr=8-4

--MEMORY

Corsair CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600)
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-CMW32GX4M2C3200C16-Vengeance-PC4-25600-Desktop/dp/B07GTG2T7L/ref=sr_1_15?keywords=memory+ddr4+32&qid=1553358238&s=gateway&sr=8-15

--GPU

MSI RX Vega 64 AIR Boost 8G OC
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/MSI-RX-64-AIR-8G/dp/B07DH7S1X1/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=vega+64+gigabyte&qid=1565492819&s=electronics&sr=1-2

--SSD

Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD (MZ-V7E1T0BW) NVMe M.2 V-NAND
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-970-EVO-1TB-MZ-V7E1T0BW/dp/B07BN217QG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=s+samsung+970+evo+1tb&qid=1565493002&s=electronics&sr=1-1

--POWER SUPPLY

EVGA Supernova 1000 P2 80+ Platinum, 1000W ECO Mode Fully Modular 
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Supernova-Platinum-Crossfire-220-P2-1000-XR/dp/B00EKJQM5E/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=power+supply+1000w&qid=1565493196&s=gateway&sr=8-3

--WIRELESS

TP-Link Archer T9E
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Archer-T9E-Beamforming-Technology/dp/B00TQEX7AQ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=TP-Link+Archer+T9E&qid=1553358397&s=gateway&sr=8-1

--CASE

Thermaltake Core P5 Tempered Glass Black Edition ATX Open Frame Panoramic Viewing
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Tempered-Panoramic-Certified-CA-1E7-00M1WN-03/dp/B01N4IGVSC/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Thermaltake+Core+P5&qid=1565493567&s=gateway&sr=8-2

--DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ACPI ERRORS -FIX OEM SSDTs to AVOID ERRORS AND WARNINGS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA -DMAC -REMOVE PROBLEMATIC AND UNUSED DEVICES -FIX K.P in REBOOT -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -CNVW -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES ---SCREENSHOTs---

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Thanks to KGP for SSDT Thunderbolt
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By MaLd0n
      -Donations with PayPal
      https://tinyurl.com/r2bvzm7

-Donations with Bitcoin
      33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

-Donations with PicPay 
      @danielnmaldonado

--Original Topic--
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/6874-olarila-hackbook-lenovo-ideapad-s145-mojave-catalina-full-dsdt-patches/

-Perfect HackBook, HDMI Audio/Video, Bluetooth, AirPlay, Sleep, Lid Sleep, Auto Sleep, Audio, etc!
      -Wifi card has been replaced with Dell DW1560!
      -I'm using a S145-15IWL Model with Intel Core i5 8265u / Intel UHD Graphics 620
      -Update bios/uefi to last version

--Installation--
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/5794-guide-install-macos-with-olarila-image-step-by-step-install-and-post-install-windows-or-mac/

--Clover Folder--
      Just paste EFI folder inside EFI partition
      https://tinyurl.com/rkqmpd9

Bluetooth Broadcom
      Bluetooth Broadcom.zip

CPUFriend for i5-8265U
      CPUFriend i5-8265U.zip

--Full DSDT Patches--
      -My DSDT
      DSDT Lenovo IdeaPad S145.zip

This DSDT work on S145-14IWL, S145-15IWL, V14-IWL, V15-IWL models
      -Patches
      -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE 11 ID -DMAC -REMOVE LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -IMEI -EC -PRWs -_DSMs -PNLF -BRIGHTNESS KEYS -I2C -NATIVE USB -ARPT -GFX0 -DTGP -kUSBCompanionIndex -io-device-location -FULL RENAMED DEVICES   --IGPU Patch--
      Video solution with HDMI Audio and Video
      <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key> <dict> <key>AAPL,GfxYTile</key> <data>AQAAAA==</data> <key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key> <data>CQClPg==</data> <key>device-id</key> <data>pT4AAA==</data> <key>disable-external-gpu</key> <data>AQAAAA==</data> <key>enable-hdmi20</key> <data>AQAAAA==</data> <key>framebuffer-con1-busid</key> <data>AQAAAA==</data> <key>framebuffer-con1-enable</key> <data>AQAAAA==</data> <key>framebuffer-con1-type</key> <data>AAgAAA==</data> <key>framebuffer-con2-enable</key> <data>AQAAAA==</data> <key>framebuffer-con2-index</key> <data>/////w==</data> <key>framebuffer-fbmem</key> <data>AACQAA==</data> <key>framebuffer-patch-enable</key> <data>AQAAAA==</data> <key>framebuffer-portcount</key> <data>AgAAAA==</data> <key>framebuffer-stolenmem</key> <data>AAAwAQ==</data> <key>framebuffer-unifiedmem</key> <data>AAAAgA==</data> <key>hda-gfx</key> <string>onboard-1</string> <key>model</key> <string>Intel Corporation, Iris Plus Graphics 655</string> </dict>   --Native USB Fix for Notebooks - No Injector/Kext Required--
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/6878-guide-native-usb-fix-for-notebooks-no-injectorkext-required/
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/6181-guide-native-usb-fix-for-desktops-no-injectorkext-required-skylake/

-ScreenShots

-Links

Clover https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader
      AirportBrcmFixup.kext https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup
      AppleALC.kext https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleALC
      Brcm Bluetooth https://github.com/acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM
      Lilu.kext https://github.com/acidanthera/Lilu
      SystemProfilerMemoryFixup.kext https://github.com/Goldfish64/SystemProfilerMemoryFixup
      VirtualSMC.kext https://github.com/acidanthera/VirtualSMC
      VoodooI2C.kext https://github.com/alexandred/VoodooI2C
      VoodooPS2Controller.kext https://github.com/acidanthera/VoodooPS2
      WhateverGreen.kext https://github.com/acidanthera/WhateverGreen
      MaciASL - https://github.com/acidanthera/MaciASL
      acpica - https://github.com/acpica/acpica
      AptioMemoryFix.efi https://github.com/acidanthera/AptioFixPkg
      ApfsDriverLoader.efi https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleSupportPkg
      HFSPlus.efi https://github.com/JrCs/CloverGrowerPro/blob/master/Files/HFSPlus/X64/HFSPlus.efi?raw=true
      Hackintool https://github.com/headkaze/Hackintool

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!

Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!