1,513 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sherlocks said:

thanks a lotemoji3.png

can you test lapic ifx under mojave? etc yosemite or snow leopard, lion

나의 SM-N960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

@Sherlocks

I have only Mojave 10.14.6 beta 2, Catalina beta 2 and Sierra 10.12.5 and this fix correctly boots all three.

i don't have Yosemite, lion or other installs so cant test .

Regards

Advertisement
@Sherlocks

I have only Mojave 10.14.6 beta 2, Catalina beta 2 and Sierra 10.12.5 and this fix correctly boots all three.

i don't have Yosemite, lion or other installs so cant test .

Regards
okay i will improve logic for all mac os.
i think we don't need lapic fix for all catalina or next macos like opencore bootloader

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mashuk12 said:

bro please create OpenCore bootloader for me and send me 

iam tried to try for boot but can't boot my pc

Gigabyte H110M Motherboard

Pentium G4400 processor

Sorry, there is no short cut. You have to try understand how it works, there is very well documented Configuration.pdf and SampleFull.plist in Docs. If you don't I wouldn't  recommend it in that early stage of development and wait till 1.0.0 release. Good luck.

Your Pentium is Skylike so patch from my config probably won't work.

Edited by hardcorehenry

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, macq said:

@chris1111

Do these patches from Asentientbot affect the battery and trackpad in some manner.

I mean is the trackpad affect in some way by iousb*.kexts or iohid.kexts.?

I am not able to get trackpad going by rehabmans vodoopscontroller.kext as before.

I now need the vodooi2c one to get the trackpad pref.pane going in Catalina and nearly all works except dragging function (with and without)locking.

Is there a kext or plugin I an use from Mojave to get drag option functioning.

Thanks

I don't have laptop with the HD 3000 to test VoodooPS2

I don't have issue Drag drop file to other folder if this is what you said ? even with the magicMousse, for me VoodooPS2Controller works good on HP ProBook 6570B

For the Battery I don't know I am really busy at this time to see everything in Catalina

Edited by chris1111

Anyone have an idea how to enable 4k on my RX 580?  I have WEG 1.3.0 and it shows as loaded when I do a kextstat.  I added the -cdfon boot flag to config.plist to see if that was it but no go.  4K works fine in Mojave for me without -cdfon.

Here is a screen shot of the system report for the card, it is only outputting 1080p right now.

Thanks

John

Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 7.31.27 AM.png

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, norton287 said:

Anyone have an idea how to enable 4k on my RX 580?  I have WEG 1.3.0 and it shows as loaded when I do a kextstat.  I added the -cdfon boot flag to config.plist to see if that was it but no go.  4K works fine in Mojave for me without -cdfon.

Here is a screen shot of the system report for the card, it is only outputting 1080p right now.

Thanks

John

Have you tried changing scaling values in System Preferences -> Displays -> Scaled, and selecting the right resolution?

Edited by arsradu

14 minutes ago, arsradu said:

Have you tried changing scaling values in System Preferences -> Displays -> Scaled, and selecting the right resolution?

HA! Thank you very much!  Just did that and it looks a lot better.  Never had to do that before with my card.

Thanks again.

John

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, norton287 said:

HA! Thank you very much!  Just did that and it looks a lot better.  Never had to do that before with my card.

Thanks again.

John

Yeah, for some reason, it does the same thing in my case, as well. Same for the Display Profiles... I had to check and uncheck the box for "Show profiles for this display only" in order to change the default one which looks absolutely horrifying in my opinion. :) So...yeah, looks like a bug to me. It's probably gonna be fixed with future updated. But in the meantime, you know how to fix it yourself. :) 

Edited by arsradu

Posted (edited)
On 6/20/2019 at 2:59 AM, hardcorehenry said:

Macos Catalina installed with Open Core on very unsupported graphic Radeon and Pentium CPU. Thanks @ASentientBot for your patch and of course Open Core Developers for your amazing work.524407296_ScreenShot2019-06-19at19_59_53.png.78bf9e46e504b857f263c667059e764f.png2052305910_ScreenShot2019-06-19at20_01_03.png.1a9b29669b20ab03a45e3030e73c774e.png

Thanks for the same patches which got GTX 260M working with OpenGL function in Asus G51J laptop for the first time at Catalina beta 2. Cinebench R15 got rather good score too !

Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 8.51.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 9.20.13 PM.png

Edited by jsl2000

10 hours ago, Sherlocks said:

both catalina and mojave right?
i did cleanup source for future.
i just need to check again about current source

Yes it is working on both and thanks again ;-)

1 hour ago, jsl2000 said:

Thanks for the same patches which got GTX 260M working with OpenGL function in Asus G51J laptop for the first time at Catalina beta 2. Cinebench R15 got rather good score too !

Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 8.51.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 9.20.13 PM.png

Shouldn't your OpenGL score be higher, I have only 512 vram1990207741_ScreenShot2019-06-21at16_54_10.png.e6950d64cc74cceaf0bbfeaec25f6635.png

Hi guys good afternoon to all,

Two quick questions... in my real Mac with macOS Catalina, the app books have two tabs with other and because of that my books are duplicated, anyone knows how to solve this?

Other strange thing that happens is the trash I can't empty the trash... 

Thanks in Advance

Captura de ecrã 2019-06-21, às 17.29.05.png

20 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

Hi guys good afternoon to all,

Two quick questions... in my real Mac with macOS Catalina, the app books have two tabs with other and because of that my books are duplicated, anyone knows how to solve this?

Other strange thing that happens is the trash I can't empty the trash... 

Thanks in Advance

Captura de ecrã 2019-06-21, às 17.29.05.png

Hi

To empty Trash: 

• In Terminal: type sudo rm -R 
  • Control-click on your Trash icon to open it
  • Select all of the files in your trash folder
  • Drag the files into the Terminal window
  • Hit Enter
  • Enter your administrator password
  • Hit enter again

On 6/13/2019 at 10:06 PM, chris1111 said:

Geforce 210 Works here :wink_anim:

2046358663_ScreenShot2019-06-13at11_46_30am.thumb.png.85beebe72aa185e58d3f919e0feaeeff.png

819952382_ScreenShot2019-06-13at11_43.42am2.png.06fa05d631c00b86431f62b13d2756f4.png

Download ➣ Fix Old Nvidia macOS Catalina-V1

Credit @ASentientBot Big thanks

Hello, I have installed your package, and at the restart it stops to put the user password, I put it and it leaves the graph and returns to the password posicions, ... so on

regards

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, gorki75 said:

Hello, I have installed your package, and at the restart it stops to put the user password, I put it and it leaves the graph and returns to the password posicions, ... so on

regards

You have install macOS Catalina Beta 1 ? I hope because its work only on Beta1

For Beta 2 its here ➜ Catalina Beta 2

Edited by chris1111

9 hours ago, DocXavier said:

Hello guys,

is night shift working right for you?

Thanks¡¡¡

It does not work for me.

3 hours ago, Jai_Arun said:

Catalina is blocking DRM plugins; can't play Netflix/primevideo now, tried Safari and Firefox - also tried the fix mentioned here https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1558924

nothing is fixed for me even after. Anyone else experiencing this?

try chrome ... for me work netflix with google chrome ... install siverlight first ...

14 minutes ago, corint1 said:

try chrome ... for me work netflix with google chrome ... install siverlight first ...

Yeah Chrome + Silverlight works, confirmed thanks!

I just prefer Firefox for privacy reasons and hope it gets fixed in the next update, as far as I know this is not specific to hackintoshes, it is a macOS issue with allowing the .dylib to be accessed for widevine

5 hours ago, Sherlocks said:

hi hp users.

here is lapic fix2.

please test

from 10.10 upto 10.15

thanks in advance

lapic fix3.zip

Works fine here on Sierra, Mojave and Catalina beta 2.

Regards