Please post complet  EFI folder

Advertisement
12 minutes ago, gengik84 said:

@Matgen84

have you tried the compiled version?

You can find link at first post 

In case without -lilubetaall 

Thanks. I try latest WEG 1.3.0, without -lilubetaall. No succeed

Does anyone have the new "boot graphics glitch" patch?
The former does not work in Catalina

Thank you

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, abdouoi said:

Thanks

EFI.zip

For USB Install macOS Catalina 10.15

Replace EFI by the one ataching

Boot ENTER that's it

EFI.zip

I forgot to add VoodooPS2Controller

VoodooPS2Controller.kext.zip

Edited by chris1111
VoodooPS2Controller

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Sherlocks said:

thanks a lot.
you did place both kexts in other folder.
was there no problem after wakeup?
rehabman said that he recommend place both files in S/L/E to upload firmware.
actually, i experienced fail upload firmware with other folder when wakeup

I don't have any problems after wake. I need to power cycle my machine to clear the firmware on the BT hardware.

I've always placed my BT kexts in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other. If you need to place them in L/E you need to use BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext instead of BrcmFirmwareData.kext.

Looking at the source code to BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext you can see it does not stay resident to re-upload during wake. Note in BrcmPatchRAM.h the following define:

// 10.11 works better if probe simply exits after updating firmware
#define NON_RESIDENT 1

So I'm using the same principle except instead of using IOCatalogue::addDrivers, IOCatalogue::removeDrivers and IOCatalogue::startMatching to switch out the drivers (which are not available in Catalina) I'm using BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext which will load the macOS drivers after the BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext exits probe, returning NULL, which tells macOS to try a different driver.

Edited by headkaze

3 hours ago, crazybirdy said:

Try this one added new KernelToPatch base on your config.plist.

This KernelToPatch works fine here for kernel panic log disabled.

config.plist.zip

Now The kernel panic has changed 

773F1599-451A-4D34-97C7-DADAEF223998.jpeg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, abdouoi said:

Now The kernel panic has changed 

773F1599-451A-4D34-97C7-DADAEF223998.jpeg

you have change boot args probably the config.plist  and  I never put Brodcom kext for USB Installer

So you have change the content of the EFI

I told you boot enter, just add VoodooPS2Controller

Edited by chris1111

24 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

you have change boot args probably the config.plist  and  I never put Brodcom kext for USB Installer

So you have change the content of the EFI

I told you boot enter, just add VoodooPS2Controller

My problem is not with USB install. I already installed. It’s a boot issue

10 minutes ago, abdouoi said:

My problem is not with USB install. I already installed. It’s a boot issue

Use my EFI with a minimum of kext for make it boot

Hi I still need to boot from installer USB, when I install clover bootloader to the SSD, it stops at CPU panic.

Which clover version r u using? mine is v.4945

Has anyone found a new or usable patch for ICH10 Hotplugging issues in Catalina?

It seems like the one used in Mojave

Name Find Replace Comment MatchOS
com.apple.driver.AppleAHCIPort 40600200 000000000 Patch Hotplug  

does not work anymore. Unfortunately my Thinkpad's Bios offers me no options to disable Hotplugging for the Ultrabay and without the patch Catalina is not able to use or see the Ultrabay.

7 minutes ago, griven said:

Has anyone found a new or usable patch for ICH10 Hotplugging issues in Catalina?

does not work anymore. Unfortunately my Thinkpad's Bios offers me no options to disable Hotplugging for the Ultrabay and without the patch Catalina is not able to use or see the Ultrabay.

Unfortunately the patches (via Hackintool) that worked in Mojave does not work in Catalina, when applied it causes kp, but we must remember Catalina is still an early Beta so all hope is not lost :)

1 hour ago, daniel_yplim said:

Hi I still need to boot from installer USB, when I install clover bootloader to the SSD, it stops at CPU panic.

Which clover version r u using? mine is v.4945

You could v.4961 give a try :) . At least it looks like all the others got it working then....

38 minutes ago, griven said:

Take a look here 

There is any chance to change System logo in “About this Mac” I’ve tried with ThemeEngine editing asset.car but with Catalina don’t work, only on Mojave.

Hi

Has anyone found a new or usable patch for PCH 11 (Intel 11 series SATA, z390 mobo) Hot-Plug for Catalina (or Mojave)?

Always WEG 1.3.0 panic :bye: Config i7 9700K 

@chris1111 unfortunately this one isn't working anymore. The "find" Term can not be found in Catalinas AHCIPort.kext :(

I guess we need a new solution for Hotplug Issues in Catalina.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, griven said:

Did it work on Mojave?

it should be 8 zero as 00000000, not 9 zero as your post.

The Catalina patch code is the same as Mojave if not change too much.

Find    --> 40600200

Replace --> 00000000

Edited by crazybirdy

Posted (edited)

Well wow damn Typo...

Sorry guys it's working as before if you get thinks right...

So I can confirm that 

com.apple.driver.AppleAHCIPort 40600200 00000000 Patch Hotplug  

with just 8 zeros it's working like a charm in Mojave and Catalina as well. Please forget about my stupid question :(

Thanks to @crazybirdy for pointing me into the right direction.

Edited by griven

12 minutes ago, griven said:

Well wow damn Typo...

Sorry guys it's working as before if you get thinks right...

So I can confirm that 

com.apple.driver.AppleAHCIPort 40600200 00000000 Patch Hotplug  

with just 8 zeros it's working like a charm in Mojave and Catalina as well. Please forget about my stupid question :(

Thanks to @crazybirdy for pointing me into the right direction.

Edited 10 minutes ago by griven

Yep!!!!! - Can confirm it works, not only that for the first time correctly registering as external Drive - Thanks griven for the query and huge thanks to crazybirdy for the solution :thumbsup_anim: