OC-Grey.zip

### OC-Blue

OC-Blue.zip

### OC-White

OC-White.zip

### OC-Blues

OC-Blues.zip
    • By Dradis
      I finally got my Opencore Hackintosh up and running, but I'm still having trouble with the USB ports.  My USB 2.0 Ports work just fine, but my 3.0 ports don't work at all.  Absolutely nothing happens when I plug anything into a 3.0 port.  I'm trying to follow the guides for mapping USB ports, but one of the first steps is to use Hackintool to identify your ports. Hackintool shows that I have no USB ports at all, not even the ones that work.  Btw, a flash drive and my keyboard were plugged into USB 2.0 ports and working at the time this screen shot was taken.  USBInjectAll.kext is in use.  Kernel > Quirks > XHCIPortLimit is set to TRUE in config.plist.  Can anyone please tell me how to make these USB ports work?  Thank you.  
      System:   
      Asus Prime B460M-A  
      Intel i5 10400  
      Intel UHD 630 iGPU  
      Opencore 0.6.0   
      macOS 10.15.6

• By jrbros1
      Hi there,

So I have my Windows computer, used a USB with Clover setup to boot into Mojave OS that I installed on the SD card in the computer. The world was a great place and all was well!

Then I did the steps to partition the pc system to now include the additional drive that I would put Clover on. Here's where I messed up: Instead of directly copying over the full Clover folder into the EFI folder of the new drive (which just had the Boot & Microsoft folders in it), I replaced the EFI's boot folder with Clover's boot folder. So the EFI folder now contains a Microsoft folder, a Clover folder, and Clover's Boot folder only.

Now, I only can access the Clover boot up menu, the macOS, but no Windows at all. Even if I go into BIOS and pick Windows Boot Manager or Partition 1 for the start up, I get a black screen for both. I can still access the macOS as well as Shell, but I don't know what that does other than displaying all of the yellow text fly by..

Is there a kind soul out there that can help me get Windows back to boot? Keep in mind I'm a bit of a newbie here so laying out the common-sense steps would be helpful!

Thank you in advance!
    • By jlvlnzl
      Hi,
      I'm getting an error when i try to install Catalina 10.5.6 Install on HP 800 G1 SFF Haswell.
      This happens on the first reboot after installing MacOS (see atached image).
      I'm using Opencore 0.6.0.
      config.plist checked with opencore.slowgeek.com

HP 800 G1 SFF
      i7 4785t Haswell
      Intel hd4600 (using just iGPU)

I attached EFI, log error opencore, error capture.

Anything help will be gratefull!!!

EFI.rar
      opencore-2020-08-11-025646.txt
      opencore-2020-08-11-030700.txt
      config.plist

• By froyo11
      Hi guys,

This is my system configuration :
      Motherboard: Gigabyte b360m ds3h
      CPU: i3-8100 (UHD 630)

I set up Catalina without whatevergreen.kext (open core)

and I want to grab the integrated graphics(uhd630)

So, I downloaded whatevergreen.kext and dragged efi>oc>kext.

and open the open core configurator, added kennel tap.

but, I saw the black screen!!

how can I set up the uhd630..

EFI 2.zip