uXmow

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By alexbohariuc
      Hey guys, I'm new here, so hello world!

Here we go. 
      I have the following configuration:
      Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390 i9 9900K Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+ Corsair Vengeance 64GB 3000Mhz Corsair H150i PRO (disconnected from the internal USB) Samsung Evo 970 1 TB - Catalina Install Intel 660p 1tb - simple storage drive  
      I have the latest Catalina version installed with OpenCore 0.5.8 Bootloader.
      I have followed the guide, and also relied on this EFI, since I have the same hardware: https://github.com/cmer/gigabyte-z390-aorus-master-hackintosh

When idle the pc freezes - becomes unresponsive and my router disconnects from the internet (Archer C9, connected via PPPOE user/pass).
      Besides the freezing issue, which I’m not sure where it comes from, the internet disconnection just puzzles me. Any ideas?

Things I tried so far:

Reset NVRAM Disabled cfg lock Removed the BT BCM94360CS2 from the internal USB port (solved the sleep issue) Removed IntelMausiEthernet.kext and disabled the NIC in BIOS - saw some similar problems related to this Used Vgtab to generate the power table for the video card (Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+)  
      Also, before OC bootloader is loaded I get this message, but otherwise boots normally:
      OC: Setting NVRAM 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:rtc-blacklist - Not Found

I'll try replacing IntelMausiEthernet.kext with IntelMausi from Acidanthera, but I don't think it will make any difference since disabling the NIC and removing IntelMausiEthernet didn't do anything.
      Delete the entries from Add and Block in config.plist to remove the NVRAM error above - although since it boots I don't think it's related to my freezing issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
    • By FabianHansi
      Hello everyone,

I have got two ntfs programs for mac. Paragon NTFS and Tuxera. Both are causing a freeze/restart (freeze due to debugx100, wont allow the system to reboot, but I need it, otherwise mac os wont boot 100%) if I try to mount my windows drive on a samsung 970 + nvme 1TB. If I uncheck automatic mounting for this drive, my system wont freeze/reboot.
      Does anyone have an idea how i could fix this issue and use my samsung 970 drive?
    • By Nobody.OSC
      I have installed MacOS Mojave successfully. But have some serious issue with graphics and apps freezing.
      1. Almost every apps freeze at some point. even System Preference freeze whenever click on any option. then either have to quit or force quit.
      2. When using any apps or loading something, that apps window stuck on screen, it doesn't go even after Killing the apps. Also when write something in Terminal, text not appear on terminal screen. if click inside the Terminal again, then all text show up suddenly. A lot of others weird problem happen.
      Also most time when booting, apple logo and loading bar stuck on screen. If write password blindly and press Enter, then Desktop screen comes.
      3. Sometimes machine turn off directly and then restart itself.

My laptop configuration:
      Model: ASUS X510UQ
      CPU: Core i5-7200U
      GPU: Intel HD620 - 1920x1080 + Nvdia 940MX
      Chipset: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200
      Storage: 120GB SATA SSD + 1TB HDD

@ I'm Using CLover Bootloader
      @ Disabled Nvdia with SSDT patching.
      @ System Updated to 10.14.5

Here is the attachment of my "EFI + System Log + Installed Extensions + kextstat result":
      All Files.zip