• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By juanjullian
      So i managed to install latest Catalina with opencore 0.59 and latest acidanthera's work on my HP 840-g4. But i have just one annoying problem: IMEI.

The issue is exactly the same as described here:

and in other thread at the commercial hack site with big eyes.

Most of the applications not responding after wake from sleep. crashed quicklookup, quicktime player, youtube, hackintool, etc, etc. (spinning color wheel).

So surfing deeply on the forums, i noticed that the problem is related of lack of IMEI injection. So i tried manual HECI to IMEI patch, knowing that WhateverGreen do that work. No results.

The only way that i can get IMEI on ioReg is changing the address from 16 to 0, through a ACPI patch:

dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>HECI ADDRESS</string> <key>Count</key> <integer>0</integer> <key>Enabled</key> <true/> <key>Find</key> <data>SEVDSQhfQURSDAAAFgA=</data> <key>Limit</key> <integer>0</integer> <key>Mask</key> <data></data> <key>OemTableId</key> <data></data> <key>Replace</key> <data>SEVDSQhfQURSDAAAAAA=</data> <key>ReplaceMask</key> <data></data> <key>Skip</key> <integer>0</integer> <key>TableLength</key> <integer>0</integer> <key>TableSignature</key> <data></data> </dict>  
      So with this i can get IMEI on IoReg

But i think that is a problem! Because the KBL FrameBuffer can't initialize the MEI Service, even with the IMEI at ioreg, this is from boot syslog:

2020-06-24 16:38:29.075004-0400 localhost kernel[0]: (AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer) <AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer`AppleIntelFramebufferController::createMEIDriver()> [IGFB][ERROR ] Failed to start MEI service! 2020-06-24 16:38:29.075014-0400 localhost kernel[0]: (AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer) <AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer`AppleIntelFramebufferController::createMEIDriver()> [IGFB][ERROR ] Failed to create MEI service  

Soooo, the question is:

How can i solve this?!!

I also tried:

1. SSDT-IGPU from Rehabman
      2. SSDT-IMEI
      3. Rename HECI to IMEI ACPI patch
      All these with no luck.

PD: I have to say that not SDcard mount after wake from sleep and this are the only two thing left to solve in order to get full working hackintosh laptop.!

Thanks in advance

EFI.zip
      ioreg_imei0.ioreg.zip
      syslog.txt
    • By alexbohariuc
      Hey guys, I'm new here, so hello world!

Here we go. 
      I have the following configuration:
      Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390 i9 9900K Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+ Corsair Vengeance 64GB 3000Mhz Corsair H150i PRO (disconnected from the internal USB) Samsung Evo 970 1 TB - Catalina Install Intel 660p 1tb - simple storage drive  
      I have the latest Catalina version installed with OpenCore 0.5.8 Bootloader.
      I have followed the guide, and also relied on this EFI, since I have the same hardware: https://github.com/cmer/gigabyte-z390-aorus-master-hackintosh

When idle the pc freezes - becomes unresponsive and my router disconnects from the internet (Archer C9, connected via PPPOE user/pass).
      Besides the freezing issue, which I’m not sure where it comes from, the internet disconnection just puzzles me. Any ideas?

Things I tried so far:

Reset NVRAM Disabled cfg lock Removed the BT BCM94360CS2 from the internal USB port (solved the sleep issue) Removed IntelMausiEthernet.kext and disabled the NIC in BIOS - saw some similar problems related to this Used Vgtab to generate the power table for the video card (Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+)  
      Also, before OC bootloader is loaded I get this message, but otherwise boots normally:
      OC: Setting NVRAM 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:rtc-blacklist - Not Found

I'll try replacing IntelMausiEthernet.kext with IntelMausi from Acidanthera, but I don't think it will make any difference since disabling the NIC and removing IntelMausiEthernet didn't do anything.
      Delete the entries from Add and Block in config.plist to remove the NVRAM error above - although since it boots I don't think it's related to my freezing issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
    • By FabianHansi
      Hello everyone,

I have got two ntfs programs for mac. Paragon NTFS and Tuxera. Both are causing a freeze/restart (freeze due to debugx100, wont allow the system to reboot, but I need it, otherwise mac os wont boot 100%) if I try to mount my windows drive on a samsung 970 + nvme 1TB. If I uncheck automatic mounting for this drive, my system wont freeze/reboot.
      Does anyone have an idea how i could fix this issue and use my samsung 970 drive?