sono un pò arrugginito ..e volevo chiedere un aiuto su come installare opencore anzichè clover. ho provato ma dopo il post installazione riesco solo a far partire catalina tramite pendrive. quale congifurazione sbaglio?
-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
Thanks to KGP for SSDT Thunderbolt
Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
Command line tool that will build a working EFI folder based on the settings in the config.plist file.
you can also copy your config.plist to the RELEASE folder and double-click OC-tool
this is the same as running
./OC-tool -uo build release
from the command line
see the wiki for more info
added functionality to the -T option (update ver 1.6pt)
TUI (Text based User Interface) now has limited functionality
kexts, drivers, tools and quirks can be toggled on or off, then by pressing g an EFI folder will be created based on what you set
- BOOT/BOOTx64.efi built automatically
- OC/OpenCore.efi build automatically
- OC/ACPI folder built automatically from settings in ACPI/Add section of config.plist
- - the tool can compile .dsl to .aml on the fly if iasl is present, but I recommend compiling them to .aml yourself for the tool to move over
- OC/Drivers folder built automatically from settings in UEFI/Drivers section of config.plist
- OC/kexts folder built automatically from settings in Kernel/Add section of config.plist
- OC/Tools/Shell.efi built automatically from setings in Misc/Tools section of config.plist
- OC/vault.plist and OC/vault.sig are built automatically from the Misc/Security/RequireVault setting in config.plist
- can specify debug or release version of resources to be built
- parses plist files internally, no longer needs to call /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy which may not exist on Catalina
- kexts, drivers, tools and quirks can be enabled or disabled before building the EFI by using the -T option
Cloud Clover Editor is an open source application that allows you to manage various Hackintosh Bootloaders configs everywhere.
Open Cloud Clover Editor
Cloud Clover Editor Wiki
Cloud Clover Editor Sources
Supports Clover EFI, Ozmosis, Chameleon, OpenCore
GUI and Text Editor Mode
Officially supported browsers
Microsoft Edge 14+
Opera Mobile 12+
Chrome for Android 75+
Firefox for Android 67+
mackie100 - took some ideas from his app
Clover EFI dev team
Eric Slivka - new serial number
Virtual1 - new serial number
cecekpawon - PHP 5.3.3 patch, , help with the ACPI Loader Mode flag and more
Micky1979 - Clover flying editor (Discontinued)
crusher. - Help with the ACPI Loader Mode flag
Download-Fritz - Help with the ACPI Loader Mode flag
Pavo - Ozmosis fields and values
stehor - Ozmosis fields and values
Sherlocks - General help and support
gujiangjiang - General help and support
Please let me know if i forgot you!