I am facing this issue after I open AppStore Can't connect to App Store

I am using USB Tethering from an android phone after installing HoRNDIS-9.2

Also I wrote this Post on my Mac so there is no problem of internet 

I have also added this screenshot .

Please Help to your fullest ! 

Screenshot 2019-05-13 at 11.57.20 AM.png

Advertisement
Posted (edited)

Probably the old and well-known, largely documented issue of not having a LAN card setup as 1st network interface en0. Once you have that in place, AppStore will work. Don't hesitate to use the forum Search facility or Google to look this up.

NB: if your LAN card is not supported, use Rehabman's NullEthernet driver to setup a dummy LAN interface.

Edited by Hervé

7 hours ago, Hervé said:

Probably the old and well-known, largely documented issue of not having a LAN card setup as 1st network interface en0. Once you have that in place, AppStore will work. Don't hesitate to use the forum Search facility or Google to look this up.

NB: if your LAN card is not supported, use Rehabman's NullEthernet driver to setup a dummy LAN interface.

Hey thanks for help !

Can I use Rehabman's NullEthernet driver even if my LAN card is supported ?

14 hours ago, Hervé said:

:surprised: What on earth would be the point?

I don't know whether it's supported I even don't know it's name etc. My Mother Board is really old ....

Posted (edited)

Well, if you can't identify yourself, why don't you post a zipped saved output from IORegistryExplorer? Just make sure the LAN card is not disabled in BIOS.

According to the documentation available for Intel DH55TC motherboard (not DT55TC), integrated LAN card is Intel 82578DC GigEthernet and this would carry PCI id 8086:10f0. All this subject to confirmation pending timely provision of your IOReg info of course... 8086:10f0 is supported by the following kexts, all compatible with Mojave:

1. AppleIntelE1000e (older)
  2. IntelMausiEthernet (newer)

Edited by Hervé

44 minutes ago, Hervé said:

Well, if you can't identify yourself, why don't you post a zipped saved output from IORegistryExplorer? Just make sure the LAN card is not disabled in BIOS.

According to the documentation available for Intel DH55TC motherboard (not DT55TC), integrated LAN card is Intel 82578DC GigEthernet and this would carry PCI id 8086:10f0. All this subject to confirmation pending timely provision of your IOReg info of course... 8086:10f0 is supported by the following kexts, all compatible with Mojave:

1. AppleIntelE1000e (older)
  2. IntelMausiEthernet (newer)

Hey I fixed it , but now I have another problem !

I am not able to sign in the window automatically gets closed ...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RagK
      Hey , I have installed MacOS Mojave on my desktop
       I am facing issue in which the front pane USB ports on my cpu are working only after a reboot.

When I start my PC after a shut down the USB ports docent seem to work as USB pen drive is not detected 

Please Help
    • By viramotao
      AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext MOJAVE.zip
      AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext SIERRA.zip
      In S/L/E replace the kext and run Kext Utillity. Rebot and enjoy DP!

• By ezyrdr
      hello yall!
      i was lucky enough to get maldon help for this asus h97m-e/csm build with a core i5 4440 and 16GB ddr3 (MSI GeForce GT710 2GB)...was updatable till 10.14.3...but i got the update to 10.14.4 right when it was available, n it didn't work...everything booted nicely, but after verbose i got a black screen, just like the one i got with mojave/high sierra when i didn't had the latest smc...
      i think it might be that, the fakesmc, but i couldn't tell if it aint the nvidia graphics board...nvidia is now out of hackintosh game i guess...but this gt710 is very compatible, n i don't think they changed the requirements in the middle of a build...
      also now on 10.14.3 i can't log to App Store...dont know why, cause i was checkin that app on the daily, n never got a problem under 14.3 (i can log in iTunes and books, seems there's a problem with 14.3 for App Store i didn't realize before)
      everything is nice besides that, n i whipped the drive n reinstalled mojave, then i updated to 14.3 with the update combo dmg from apple...i can only think of your help guys, since the fakesmc´s didn't update no mo lately (rehabman´s)...
    • By Drovosek
      Hello.
      I extracted .aml files via F2 to Clover, then moved iasl and patchmatic to .../bin and DSDT converted.aml to DSDT.dsl
      Then I patched the DSDT.dsl patch battery_HP-G6-2221ss.txt and clicked "Compile".

11750, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_ARG1
      19689, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_METHOD
      19735, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_CLOSE_PAREN
      19738, 6126, syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end and premature End-Of-File

The first error disappears if you remove all the "args", the third if you remove the closing parenthesis (but I do not know how this is the correct solution to the errors)

debug_9278.zip
      battery_HP-G6-2221ss.txt
      DSDT after bat patching.dsl
      DSDT primary.dsl
    • By pgsubuntu2
      Buenas a todos, Queria saber si a alguien le pasa algo similar a mi con la nueva version de Mojave o en general con otras versiones.

Recientemente pude instalar Mojave 10.14.2 previa preparacion con (esa app q todos sabemos pero q no me deja escribir aca). El sistema funciona bien luego de instalar los kext de audio y red desde (esa app que todos sabemos pero que no me deja escribir aca)

A medida que iba usando y testeando Mojave me di cuenta de esta falla y sucede solo cuando abro alguna pagina con Safari o tambien ahora descubro que sucede cuando abro Appstore y mientras hago alguna busqueda o simplemente hago scroll con el mouse se bloquea completamente el hack sin poder hacer absolutamente nada ni matar ninguna app. Ahi solo toca reiniciar.

Un ejemplo se da cuando abro esta misma pagina y aparece ese video en la esquina inferior derecha. Logre "solucionarlo" instalando Adblock pero en otras paginas vuelve a suceder ese cuelgue.

Mi pc:

Mother: GA-H81M-H
      Procesador: Core i5 4460  - Video: Intel HD 4600
      Kingston 8gb ram 1333
      clover version 4769.

Aclaro que esto sucede en una instalacion limpia sin ningun plugin instalado de nada. 

Bueno cualquier otra info necesaria estoy a su disposicion, gracias.