65 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Depends on what you mean really. These releases are pretty much official, despite the requirement of more technical audience. Take your time if you need it though.

1 hour ago, vit9696 said:

Depends on what you mean really. These releases are pretty much official, despite the requirement of more technical audience. Take your time if you need it though.

Oh, I was assuming it was still not an official release yet because of "WARNING: This release is a developer preview".

Configured and installed itself "OpenCore" under UEFI. Everything flies, the system boots in 8 seconds,but I can not understand how to register FakeID video card.Who knows?

6 minutes ago, alexboro3191 said:

Configured and installed itself "OpenCore" under UEFI. Everything flies, the system boots in 8 seconds,but I can not understand how to register FakeID video card.Who knows?

You should use Device Properties to fake a device-id in needed or use a SSDT.

Just now, alexboro3191 said:

Я так и прописывал device-id 67981002,но ничего не происходит.Видимо чего-то не хватает.

English only please

On 7/9/2019 at 5:20 AM, Pavo said:

English only please

I prescribed device-id 67981002,but nothing happens.Apparently something is missing.

Just now, alexboro3191 said:

I prescribed device-id 67981002,but nothing happens.Apparently something is missing.

Either upload your config or provide a screenshot of how you have the device properties set.

1 minute ago, alexboro3191 said:

Снимок экрана 2019-07-09 в 5.31.24.png

OpenCore Configurator currently does not work, you should be editing your configs with Xcode or PlistEditor Pro.

On 7/9/2019 at 5:27 AM, Pavo said:

OpenCore Configurator currently does not work, you should be editing your configs with Xcode or PlistEditor Pro.

Thanks.You really helped!Cool bootloader OpenCore, fast, convenient, I will try)))

On 7/9/2019 at 5:25 AM, alexboro3191 said:

Снимок экрана 2019-07-09 в 5.31.24.png

You were mistaken and downloaded not that program. This is other OC configurator.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Andrey1970 said:

You were mistaken and downloaded not that program. This is other OC configurator.

Can you tell me where to dig?))))))
Edited by Allan
NO CAPS!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now