• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By cvad
      View File Bootdisk Utility
      Make bootable USB Flash Disk for MAC OS X with Latest Clover bootloader revision fast and easy by one click! under OS Windows.
      Special utility from cvad & russian MAC community for new hackintosh users.

Enjoy...

For more information and complete instructions please see this topic.

Anyone who likes the program, please support its Community Score.

Feel free to "Rate File"
      Submitter cvad Submitted 04/28/2013 Category Bootloaders  
    • By STLVNUB
      Script file to clone and help build Clover or Opencore repos
      Script will create link to itself in /usr/local/bin/bob
      Script SHOULD fix up any stray bobs you may have.
      Then you only need to type bob. and a parameter
      "a" for ACID repo, official
      "d" for ACID repo DUET build
      "c" for CLOVER
      "e" to erase UDK Folder
      Easier typing bob than.....usual stuff
      YOU WILL NEED TO cmod+x THE SCRIPT
      Enjoy

• By blackosx
      Vector themes for Clover are new and currently still under development. Setting out to re-create my BGM theme to vector I realised there was some learning needed in order to create a theme.svg file for Clover to use. As SVG files are text based, I quickly realised that they could be manipulated from the command line and looking at the Clovy theme I decided to break it down in to parts for creating other themes.

As a result, I've been working on Clover SVG Theme Builder
      https://bitbucket.org/blackosx/cloversvgthemebuilder

Current Version:

Overview
      The idea is to allow a theme designer to work on individual images and not worry about the required overall file structure which Clover expects. The designer can populate a Theme directory with a settings file and individual .svg files and let the script generate a final theme.svg file for using with Clover.

I've created a basic sample theme to help demonstrate the script.
      https://bitbucket.org/blackosx/cloversvgthemebuilder/downloads/Theme.zip

The Theme directory contains Adobe Illustrator and SVG files for each image in the required folder structure for the script.

Using this sample theme, the script will generate this theme from the files.

The idea is these can be used to build new themes and I'm currently using it to build my BGM_SVG theme.

I can imagine far more complicated themes will be generated in the future, but for now I hope this may serve to help kickstart basic vector theme development.

Notes:
      • Clover's SVG theme development is still underway and things are likely to change so this script and it's supporting template file will need to change with Clover.
      • I've only tested this using SVG files saved from Adobe Illustrator using the following settings, for files from other apps may need added support.

• For the script to correctly inject SVG code in to the template, each SVG image must contain a group of elements.
      • Font files are currently not included in the final theme file but this can be an option.
      • In time, maybe other templates can be added which have different layouts??

These are early days, so I'll update this post when necessary.
    • By macnuub
      Asus R541U 
      I installed Niresh Mojave On it Every thing working expect Wifi when seen through Hacktool
      I found it has a Pci Realtek 8723be
      Its not working where as external mini usb wifi adapter is working
      Please Help me to fix wifi Realtek 8723be PCIe wifi

• By zazman
      Bonjour,

Depuis Catalina, l'extention Applebacklightfixup ne fonctionne plus. J'ai trouvé une solution en le supprimant de EFI/CLOVER/KEXT/OTHER/ et en gardant SSDT-PNFL.aml dans EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched.

j'ai pourtant plusieurs soucis :
      - le réglage de luminosité de l'écran ne reste pas toujours en mémoire d'une session à l'autre après un shutdown ou un restart (c'est aléatoire)
      - Le curseur de luminosité du panneau de conf affichage, lorsqu'il est positionné complètement à gauche met la luminosité de mon écran à zéro, donc tout noir... et c'est embêtant si je relache ma souris dans cette position !
      - Dans le paramétrage "clavier" du panneau de conf, onglet raccourcis, je n'ai pas d'item "affichage" pour afffecter le réglage de luminosité à F11 et F12 (ou à F2 et F3 sur mon toshiba satellite).

J'ai essayé de mettre une valeur dans config.plist dans system parameters/backlight level. j'ai saisi 100, il m'a affiché 0x100, mais au redémarrage, mon écran restait noir. J'ai donc effacé cette valeur. Comment fonctionne ce paramétre et quelle valeur faut-il y indiquer ? Existe-il une solution plus propre sur Catalina 10.15.5 pour résoudre ces problèmes (j'utilise le CPU intel de mon toshiba satellite L50B - 1N2, pas le GPU radeon).