Unfortunately, this project has come to a halt, at least for now. I don't have enough time to work on the project and it's lacking behind, so please don't use it for configuring OpenCore, it will produce broken configuration files.
I will leave the source code on GitHub, so in case someone wants to take over the project, they can.
sono un pò arrugginito ..e volevo chiedere un aiuto su come installare opencore anzichè clover. ho provato ma dopo il post installazione riesco solo a far partire catalina tramite pendrive. quale congifurazione sbaglio?
-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
Thanks to KGP for SSDT Thunderbolt
Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
Command line tool that will build a working EFI folder based on the settings in the config.plist file.
you can also copy your config.plist to the RELEASE folder and double-click OC-tool
this is the same as running
./OC-tool -uo build release
from the command line
see the wiki for more info
added functionality to the -T option (update ver 1.6pt)
TUI (Text based User Interface) now has limited functionality
kexts, drivers, tools and quirks can be toggled on or off, then by pressing g an EFI folder will be created based on what you set
- BOOT/BOOTx64.efi built automatically
- OC/OpenCore.efi build automatically
- OC/ACPI folder built automatically from settings in ACPI/Add section of config.plist
- - the tool can compile .dsl to .aml on the fly if iasl is present, but I recommend compiling them to .aml yourself for the tool to move over
- OC/Drivers folder built automatically from settings in UEFI/Drivers section of config.plist
- OC/kexts folder built automatically from settings in Kernel/Add section of config.plist
- OC/Tools/Shell.efi built automatically from setings in Misc/Tools section of config.plist
- OC/vault.plist and OC/vault.sig are built automatically from the Misc/Security/RequireVault setting in config.plist
- can specify debug or release version of resources to be built
- parses plist files internally, no longer needs to call /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy which may not exist on Catalina
- kexts, drivers, tools and quirks can be enabled or disabled before building the EFI by using the -T option