[ Multi-Boot ]
- ACPI patches are optional for non macOS with setting ACPI->Quirks->EnableForAll to yes (default is no).
- Booter Quirtks, SMBIOS and Device Properties patches will only applied to macOS.
[ Hotkeys ]
- Full functional Hotkeys [1-9] corresponding to Boot Entry's Index number and dedicated W (Windows) / X (macOS) keys can be used without seeing Boot Picker.
- While in boot picker, F10 can use to take a snapshot of the screen.
[ Ui Boot Picker ]
- Bios Date/time, auto boot to the same OS or manual set to always boot one OS mode, and OC version are displayed in boot picker.
- Auto boot to previous booted OS (if Misc->Security->AllowSetDefault is NO/false).
- macOS Recovery/Tools Entries are hidden by default, use Spacebar/Mouse click right in Boot Menu as a toggle on/off to show/hide hidden entries.
- Mouse supported.
[ Custom Entries ]
- Custom entries are now listed first in picker menu and by the orders they are appeared in Misc->Boot->Entries, before all other entries.
- Ability to change entry name found by auto scanner by adding custom entry with the exact same device path,
this will give users the option to complete change how all boot entries listed in Boot Picker.
[ Others ]
- No verbose apfs.efi driver loading (if using apfs.efi instead of ApfsDriverLoader.efi).
- ndk-macbuild.tool script are set to compile with latest edk2 (One can easily set to stable edk2 if prefer).
- To build OpenCore, run "./ndk-macbuild.tool" at Terminal (require Xcode and Xcode Command Line Tool installed, and open xcode to accept license agreement before compiling).
Opencore is running really really slow on Catalina 10.15.4. So It was running perfectly before I put the ssdt-pnlf for enabling Brightness control. it is running really slow and I verified my config with the sanity checker and its all correct. can someone please help. I am attaching my oc folder.