Jump to content

3,268 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, cbutters said:

Hello All!

Getting into OC and feeling a little intimidated. I've always struggled with modifying DSDT or SSDT protocol. Everywhere I look I still am having a hard time figuring out "what is what" in my ACPI tables. I'm using a different motherboard than a lot of the motherboards here (ASrock X299 OC Formula).

I saw that KGP had a basic guide on How to create or modify a simple System SSDT.aml by means of DSDT and IOREG ACPI information. However, his website is down (permanently it looks like). I was able to find a version of it using web archives and thought I'd post it here. It was helpful for me to understand it a little better.

So here is my setup

I am a motion graphics artist and use the GPUs for 3D rendering. MacOS>Windows haha

Clover Bootloader
High Sierra 17G10021 Newest as of 1/10/20
ASrock X299 OC Formula
Intel 9900X
64GB Corsair RGB Vengence Pro
GTX 1080ti in PCIe SLOT-1
GTX 1080ti in PCIe SLOT-3
GTX 1080ti in PCIe SLOT-5
Fenvi T919 in PCIe SLOT-7
Samsung EVO 970 500GB NVME in SLOT M2_1


MACIASL is only showing 5 PCIe slots I think (screenshot attached)
CPUs are mapped weird it think (screenshot attached)
2 of the GRFX cards are thinking they are connected to the same PCIe slot maybe (screenshot attached)

I'm looking for help in the right direction. I know I can do the work, it just hasn't clicked in my head yet. 

If anyone is wanting to take a crack at it, I can provide a RAW DSDT.aml or anything else you might need. Thank you and I love this community.

Also, I have a CUDA issue that causes random reboots on my machine. Only CUDA, the web drivers are fine. The only way to stop it temporarily is to unload CUDA (per a script) when working day to day and then loading CUDA when I need to use it. Once it's loaded, my computer is unstable and will crash sometimes. Hoping OpenCore might help with everything in order.

X299 OC Formula.jpg

PCIe Slots.png

CPUS.png

GRX Same Slot.png

How to create or modify a simple System SSDT.aml by means of DSDT and IOREG ACPI information – KGP's Hackintosh Corner.zip

 

Shot in the dark but possibly PCIE2 and PCIE6 are on the X299 chipset instead of PCIE bus?

And do any of the PCIE slots share bandwith with other MB features? (M2 slots etc)?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
On 1/13/2020 at 5:37 PM, Mike Ranger said:

Sorted out my config.plis, got Serialize compiled..... was a wrong Data written in ROM Generic Section of Platform Data.

So not critical, and now clean.

Thanks again Vit9696 and Download-Fritz

How did you locate the error based on the output from the Serialized tool? I have the same OCS error early in my boot sequence, but I was not able to see any error message when passing the config.plist to the Serialized tool...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, cbutters said:


Also, I have a CUDA issue that causes random reboots on my machine. Only CUDA, the web drivers are fine. The only way to stop it temporarily is to unload CUDA (per a script) when working day to day and then loading CUDA when I need to use it. Once it's loaded, my computer is unstable and will crash sometimes. Hoping OpenCore might help with everything in order.

 

 


Cuda has always been causing kernel panics on high sierra. So i doubt it will be fixed with oc. It has to do with apple implementing metal afaik.

 

but if you succeed, please let me know :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jinbingmao said:

No, wtf is that mean

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guidance methods for GA Z97P-D3 / Core i7-4790K 4.0Ghz with open core bot loader please

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question/Issue with PlatformInfo:

I followed the OpenCore Vanilla Desktop Guide, which directed me to fill in the following info for PlatformInfo section:
 

Automatic: True
Generic:
    MLB: C02221405J9F2FR1M (iMac13,2 via GenSMBIOS)
    Rom: (mac address)
    SpoofVendor: True
    SupportsCSM: False
    SystemProductName: iMac13,2
    SystemSerialNumber: C02HR7Z3DNCW (iMac13,2 via GenSMBIOS)
    SystemUUID: 197A98EE-127B-471E-B4DD-A3F3E0433A5D (iMac 13,2 via GenSMBIOS)
UpdateDataHub: True
UpdateNVRAM: True
UpdateSMBIOS: True
UpdateSMBIOSMode: Create (also tried Overwrite)

My assumption was OC would insert this information only, or possibly use a database to generate other fields (Product Name, Version, Chassis Handle, Type, etc.)

However, when I run dmidecode, the output finds a bunch of info for a Macbook10,1

 

# dmidecode 3.2b
Scanning I/O Registry for entry point.
SMBIOS 3.2 present.
54 structures occupying 2353 bytes.
Table at 0xD9134000.

Handle 0x0001, DMI type 0, 26 bytes
0000: 00 1a 01 00 01 02 00 00 03 7f 80 98 8b 3f 01 00 
0010: 00 00 03 0d 04 06 ff ff 00 00 

BIOS Information
	Vendor: Acidanthera
	Version: 183.0.0.0.0
	Release Date: 10/30/2019
	ROM Size: 8 MB
	Characteristics:
		PCI is supported
		BIOS is upgradeable
		BIOS shadowing is allowed
		Boot from CD is supported
		Selectable boot is supported
		BIOS ROM is socketed
		EDD is supported
		5.25"/1.2 MB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
		3.5"/720 kB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
		3.5"/2.88 MB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
		Print screen service is supported (int 5h)
		8042 keyboard services are supported (int 9h)
		Serial services are supported (int 14h)
		Printer services are supported (int 17h)
		ACPI is supported
		USB legacy is supported
		BIOS boot specification is supported
		Targeted content distribution is supported
		UEFI is supported
	BIOS Revision: 4.6

Handle 0x0002, DMI type 1, 27 bytes
0000: 01 1b 02 00 01 02 03 04 ee 98 7a 19 7b 12 1e 47 
0010: b4 dd a3 f3 e0 43 3a 5d 06 00 05 

System Information
	Manufacturer: Acidanthera
	Product Name: iMac13.2
	Version: 1.0
	Serial Number: C02HR7Z3DNCW
	UUID: 197a98ee-127b-471e-b4dd-a3f3e0433a5d
	Wake-up Type: Power Switch
	SKU Number: Not Specified
	Family: MacBook

Handle 0x0003, DMI type 2, 15 bytes
0000: 02 0f 03 00 01 02 03 04 00 09 05 04 00 0a 00 

Base Board Information
	Manufacturer: Acidanthera
	Product Name: Mac-EE2EBD4B90B839A8
	Version: MacBook10,1
	Serial Number: C02221405J9F2FR1M
	Asset Tag: Not Specified
	Features:
		Board is a hosting board
		Board is replaceable
	Location In Chassis: Part Component
	Chassis Handle: 0x0004
	Type: Motherboard
	Contained Object Handles: 0

Handle 0x0004, DMI type 3, 22 bytes
0000: 03 16 04 00 01 09 02 03 04 03 03 03 03 00 00 00 
0010: 00 00 01 00 00 00 

Chassis Information
	Manufacturer: Acidanthera
	Type: Laptop
	Lock: Not Present
	Version: Mac-EE2EBD4B90B839A8
	Serial Number: C02HR7Z3DNCW
	Asset Tag: MacBook-Aluminum
	Boot-up State: Safe
	Power Supply State: Safe
	Thermal State: Safe
	Security Status: None
	OEM Information: 0x00000000
	Height: Unspecified
	Number Of Power Cords: 1
	Contained Elements: 0
	SKU Number: Not Specified

 

* Where is OpenCore getting the Macbook10,1 info from and how do I update it?

* Is the Automatic setting not able to populate the correct information for the additional fields, or is it broken/misconfigured?

* If that is not the role of 'Automatic' can I assume I am expected to enter all of those additional fields manually into config.plist?

* If so, what is a good source to find the correct values for each field?

* Should the Desktop Guide be updated to include a solution for this issue?

 

Thanks!

Edited by hoffsta
additional info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hoffsta said:

Question/Issue with PlatformInfo:

I followed the OpenCore Vanilla Desktop Guide, which directed me to fill in the following info for PlatformInfo section:
 


Automatic: True
Generic:
    MLB: C02221405J9F2FR1M (iMac13,2 via GenSMBIOS)
    Rom: (mac address)
    SpoofVendor: True
    SupportsCSM: False
    SystemProductName: iMac13,2
    SystemSerialNumber: C02HR7Z3DNCW (iMac13,2 via GenSMBIOS)
    SystemUUID: 197A98EE-127B-471E-B4DD-A3F3E0433A5D (iMac 13,2 via GenSMBIOS)
UpdateDataHub: True
UpdateNVRAM: True
UpdateSMBIOS: True
UpdateSMBIOSMode: Create (also tried Overwrite)

My assumption was OC would insert this information only, or possibly use a database to generate other fields (Product Name, Version, Chassis Handle, Type, etc.)

However, when I run dmidecode, the output finds a bunch of info for a Macbook10,1

 


# dmidecode 3.2b
Scanning I/O Registry for entry point.
SMBIOS 3.2 present.
54 structures occupying 2353 bytes.
Table at 0xD9134000.

Handle 0x0001, DMI type 0, 26 bytes
0000: 00 1a 01 00 01 02 00 00 03 7f 80 98 8b 3f 01 00 
0010: 00 00 03 0d 04 06 ff ff 00 00 

BIOS Information
	Vendor: Acidanthera
	Version: 183.0.0.0.0
	Release Date: 10/30/2019
	ROM Size: 8 MB
	Characteristics:
		PCI is supported
		BIOS is upgradeable
		BIOS shadowing is allowed
		Boot from CD is supported
		Selectable boot is supported
		BIOS ROM is socketed
		EDD is supported
		5.25"/1.2 MB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
		3.5"/720 kB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
		3.5"/2.88 MB floppy services are supported (int 13h)
		Print screen service is supported (int 5h)
		8042 keyboard services are supported (int 9h)
		Serial services are supported (int 14h)
		Printer services are supported (int 17h)
		ACPI is supported
		USB legacy is supported
		BIOS boot specification is supported
		Targeted content distribution is supported
		UEFI is supported
	BIOS Revision: 4.6

Handle 0x0002, DMI type 1, 27 bytes
0000: 01 1b 02 00 01 02 03 04 ee 98 7a 19 7b 12 1e 47 
0010: b4 dd a3 f3 e0 43 3a 5d 06 00 05 

System Information
	Manufacturer: Acidanthera
	Product Name: iMac13.2
	Version: 1.0
	Serial Number: C02HR7Z3DNCW
	UUID: 197a98ee-127b-471e-b4dd-a3f3e0433a5d
	Wake-up Type: Power Switch
	SKU Number: Not Specified
	Family: MacBook

Handle 0x0003, DMI type 2, 15 bytes
0000: 02 0f 03 00 01 02 03 04 00 09 05 04 00 0a 00 

Base Board Information
	Manufacturer: Acidanthera
	Product Name: Mac-EE2EBD4B90B839A8
	Version: MacBook10,1
	Serial Number: C02221405J9F2FR1M
	Asset Tag: Not Specified
	Features:
		Board is a hosting board
		Board is replaceable
	Location In Chassis: Part Component
	Chassis Handle: 0x0004
	Type: Motherboard
	Contained Object Handles: 0

Handle 0x0004, DMI type 3, 22 bytes
0000: 03 16 04 00 01 09 02 03 04 03 03 03 03 00 00 00 
0010: 00 00 01 00 00 00 

Chassis Information
	Manufacturer: Acidanthera
	Type: Laptop
	Lock: Not Present
	Version: Mac-EE2EBD4B90B839A8
	Serial Number: C02HR7Z3DNCW
	Asset Tag: MacBook-Aluminum
	Boot-up State: Safe
	Power Supply State: Safe
	Thermal State: Safe
	Security Status: None
	OEM Information: 0x00000000
	Height: Unspecified
	Number Of Power Cords: 1
	Contained Elements: 0
	SKU Number: Not Specified

 

* Where is OpenCore getting the Macbook10,1 info from and how do I update it?

* Is the Automatic setting not able to populate the correct information for the additional fields, or is it broken/misconfigured?

* If that is not the role of 'Automatic' can I assume I am expected to enter all of those additional fields manually into config.plist?

* If so, what is a good source to find the correct values for each field?

* Should the Desktop Guide be updated to include a solution for this issue?

 

Thanks!

 

 

It is nonsense. Check your config.plist in PlistEdit. Don't use OpenCore Configurator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Andrey1970 said:

 

 

It is nonsense. Check your config.plist in PlistEdit. Don't use OpenCore Configurator.

What are the guidance methods for LPC of B85 and Z97?  thanks。

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Andrey1970 said:

 

 

It is nonsense. Check your config.plist in PlistEdit. Don't use OpenCore Configurator.

 

I have never used OpenCore Configurator. My config was hand made in ProperTree following the OpenCore Vanilla Desktop Guide. This is why I'm so confused about where the Macbook10,1 info is coming from. It really seems like there is a bug. But I certainly could have made a mistake.

 

What is the expected behavior when PlatformInfo > Automatic = True, & and Generic variables are accurate for iMac13,2?

 

Any chance you could take a quick look at my config? Thank you

EFI.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, syn909 said:

@Ellybz I am running your OC EFI folder with same motherboard with latest BIOS updated and get the following errors in my boot log related to the ACPI patches. I got the log from entering the following command in the terminal:


log show --predicate "processID == 0" --start $(date "+%Y-%m-%d") --debug

Errors:


2020-01-16 17:23:21.305016-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) 
2020-01-16 17:23:21.351562-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Error:
2020-01-16 17:23:21.351562-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Error:
2020-01-16 17:23:21.352000-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) [\_SB_.CP00]
2020-01-16 17:23:21.352000-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) [\_SB_.CP00]
2020-01-16 17:23:21.352437-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND
2020-01-16 17:23:21.352437-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND
2020-01-16 17:23:21.353855-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/dswload-292)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.353855-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/dswload-292)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.360874-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_FOUND,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.360875-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_FOUND,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.361965-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) During name lookup/catalog
2020-01-16 17:23:21.361966-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) During name lookup/catalog
2020-01-16 17:23:21.362911-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/psobject-310)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.362911-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/psobject-310)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.369826-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_FOUND,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.369826-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_FOUND,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.370918-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) (SSDT: CpuPlug) while loading table
2020-01-16 17:23:21.370919-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) (SSDT: CpuPlug) while loading table
2020-01-16 17:23:21.372192-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/tbxfload-319)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.372192-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/tbxfload-319)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.379880-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Error:
2020-01-16 17:23:21.379880-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Error:
2020-01-16 17:23:21.380317-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) [_DSM]
2020-01-16 17:23:21.380317-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) [_DSM]
2020-01-16 17:23:21.380536-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  Namespace lookup failure, AE_ALREADY_EXISTS
2020-01-16 17:23:21.380536-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  Namespace lookup failure, AE_ALREADY_EXISTS
2020-01-16 17:23:21.382136-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/dswload-462)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.382136-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/dswload-462)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.388931-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.388931-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.390204-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) During name lookup/catalog
2020-01-16 17:23:21.390204-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) During name lookup/catalog
2020-01-16 17:23:21.391149-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/psobject-310)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.391150-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/psobject-310)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.398116-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.398116-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.399389-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) (SSDT:X299XHCI) while loading table
2020-01-16 17:23:21.399389-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) (SSDT:X299XHCI) while loading table
2020-01-16 17:23:21.400665-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/tbxfload-319)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.400666-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/tbxfload-319)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.407659-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Error:
2020-01-16 17:23:21.407659-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Error:
2020-01-16 17:23:21.408096-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) [_DSM]
2020-01-16 17:23:21.408096-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) [_DSM]
2020-01-16 17:23:21.408314-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  Namespace lookup failure, AE_ALREADY_EXISTS
2020-01-16 17:23:21.408315-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  Namespace lookup failure, AE_ALREADY_EXISTS
2020-01-16 17:23:21.409914-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/dswload-462)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.409915-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/dswload-462)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.416812-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.416813-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.418084-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) During name lookup/catalog
2020-01-16 17:23:21.418085-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) During name lookup/catalog
2020-01-16 17:23:21.419030-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/psobject-310)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.419030-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/psobject-310)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.425850-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.425850-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.427250-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) (SSDT:X299SAT1) while loading table
2020-01-16 17:23:21.427251-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) (SSDT:X299SAT1) while loading table
2020-01-16 17:23:21.428526-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/tbxfload-319)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.428527-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/tbxfload-319)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.438122-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Error:
2020-01-16 17:23:21.438122-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Error:
2020-01-16 17:23:21.438559-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) 3 table load failures, 15 successful
2020-01-16 17:23:21.438560-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) 3 table load failures, 15 successful
2020-01-16 17:23:21.439868-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/tbxfload-342)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.439869-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/tbxfload-342)

 

And this is why you don't use someone's EFI, even with the same board and firmware versions. Look at all those ACPI errors because of namespace lookups. SSDTs or DSDT is wrong

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoffsta said:

 

I have never used OpenCore Configurator. My config was hand made in ProperTree following the OpenCore Vanilla Desktop Guide. This is why I'm so confused about where the Macbook10,1 info is coming from. It really seems like there is a bug. But I certainly could have made a mistake.

 

What is the expected behavior when PlatformInfo > Automatic = True, & and Generic variables are accurate for iMac13,2?

 

Any chance you could take a quick look at my config? Thank you

EFI.zip

 

You have here a point!

428339691_2020-01-1705_27_46.png.1b2e6129b63b80a9c9ba77c9d16e9f00.png
Correct iMac13,2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Andrey1970 said:

 

You have here a point!

428339691_2020-01-1705_27_46.png.1b2e6129b63b80a9c9ba77c9d16e9f00.png
Correct iMac13,2

I am also Gigabyte ga-z87x-ud4h. Can I share your config for OC 0.5.4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, syn909 said:

@Ellybz I am running your OC EFI folder with same motherboard with latest BIOS updated and get the following errors in my boot log related to the ACPI patches. I got the log from entering the following command in the terminal:


log show --predicate "processID == 0" --start $(date "+%Y-%m-%d") --debug

Errors:


2020-01-16 17:23:21.305016-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) 
2020-01-16 17:23:21.351562-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Error:
2020-01-16 17:23:21.351562-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Error:
2020-01-16 17:23:21.352000-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) [\_SB_.CP00]
2020-01-16 17:23:21.352000-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) [\_SB_.CP00]
2020-01-16 17:23:21.352437-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND
2020-01-16 17:23:21.352437-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND
2020-01-16 17:23:21.353855-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/dswload-292)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.353855-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/dswload-292)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.360874-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_FOUND,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.360875-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_FOUND,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.361965-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) During name lookup/catalog
2020-01-16 17:23:21.361966-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) During name lookup/catalog
2020-01-16 17:23:21.362911-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/psobject-310)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.362911-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/psobject-310)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.369826-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_FOUND,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.369826-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_FOUND,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.370918-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) (SSDT: CpuPlug) while loading table
2020-01-16 17:23:21.370919-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) (SSDT: CpuPlug) while loading table
2020-01-16 17:23:21.372192-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/tbxfload-319)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.372192-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/tbxfload-319)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.379880-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Error:
2020-01-16 17:23:21.379880-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Error:
2020-01-16 17:23:21.380317-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) [_DSM]
2020-01-16 17:23:21.380317-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) [_DSM]
2020-01-16 17:23:21.380536-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  Namespace lookup failure, AE_ALREADY_EXISTS
2020-01-16 17:23:21.380536-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  Namespace lookup failure, AE_ALREADY_EXISTS
2020-01-16 17:23:21.382136-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/dswload-462)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.382136-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/dswload-462)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.388931-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.388931-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.390204-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) During name lookup/catalog
2020-01-16 17:23:21.390204-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) During name lookup/catalog
2020-01-16 17:23:21.391149-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/psobject-310)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.391150-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/psobject-310)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.398116-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.398116-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.399389-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) (SSDT:X299XHCI) while loading table
2020-01-16 17:23:21.399389-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) (SSDT:X299XHCI) while loading table
2020-01-16 17:23:21.400665-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/tbxfload-319)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.400666-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/tbxfload-319)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.407659-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Error:
2020-01-16 17:23:21.407659-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Error:
2020-01-16 17:23:21.408096-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) [_DSM]
2020-01-16 17:23:21.408096-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) [_DSM]
2020-01-16 17:23:21.408314-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  Namespace lookup failure, AE_ALREADY_EXISTS
2020-01-16 17:23:21.408315-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  Namespace lookup failure, AE_ALREADY_EXISTS
2020-01-16 17:23:21.409914-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/dswload-462)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.409915-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/dswload-462)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.416812-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.416813-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.418084-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) During name lookup/catalog
2020-01-16 17:23:21.418085-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) During name lookup/catalog
2020-01-16 17:23:21.419030-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/psobject-310)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.419030-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/psobject-310)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.425850-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.425850-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS,
2020-01-16 17:23:21.427250-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) (SSDT:X299SAT1) while loading table
2020-01-16 17:23:21.427251-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) (SSDT:X299SAT1) while loading table
2020-01-16 17:23:21.428526-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/tbxfload-319)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.428527-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/tbxfload-319)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.438122-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Error:
2020-01-16 17:23:21.438122-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) ACPI Error:
2020-01-16 17:23:21.438559-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) 3 table load failures, 15 successful
2020-01-16 17:23:21.438560-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) 3 table load failures, 15 successful
2020-01-16 17:23:21.439868-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/tbxfload-342)
2020-01-16 17:23:21.439869-0800 0x71       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform)  (20160930/tbxfload-342)

 

Not sure where you got my EFI ( pretty sure it's outdated ) but I'd say if you did not readjust the SSDTs based on your PCIe devices & I/Oreg, it's pretty obvious that you'll get that many errors. Also FYI that specify mobo rearrange the ACPI tables map if slot 5 is occupied. ( something I've never seen before ). As @Pavo wrote, using an EFI blindly is not efficient.

Edited by Ellybz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Andrey1970 said:

 

You have here a point!

428339691_2020-01-1705_27_46.png.1b2e6129b63b80a9c9ba77c9d16e9f00.png
Correct iMac13,2

Haha- {censored} man! It’s always the little things that steal the most hours away. Thank you for the second set of eyes. I’m back in business. Cheers Andrey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ellybz said:

Not sure where you got my EFI ( pretty sure it's outdated ) but I'd say if you did not readjust the SSDTs based on your PCIe devices & I/Oreg, it's pretty obvious that you'll get that many errors. Also FYI that specify mobo rearrange the ACPI tables map if slot 5 is occupied. ( something I've never seen before ). As @Pavo wrote, using an EFI blindly is not efficient.

@Ellybz

I got it here you posted it a while back. I got rid of the errors! Curious are you using the USBX ssdt? From what I read we "need it" but it does not seem like thats the case. Also you able to boot into the Recovery partition? I heard it might not work due to my card being a rx 5700xt not sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 11:52 PM, hoffsta said:

Is is possible to get good performance from OC when booting from a on-board Marvell 88SE9172 SATA Controller on Z77X-UD5H board? When boot drive is connected to this controller, loading to the OC picker menu takes 20+ minutes. Using Intel 7 series port takes seconds. Clover doesn't have this problem so it seems it must be related to some differences in .efi drivers. I currently have only ApfsDriverLoader, FWRuntimeServices, & HFSPlus drivers on OC 0.5.4. Do I need other drivers?

We were able to reproduce this. Filed as https://github.com/acidanthera/bugtracker/issues/669. Do not use this controller for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By SniperBuddy
      Hello guys,
      I'm relatively new to the world of hackintosh.
      I'm trying to install the latest Mac OS - Catalina with the help of Opencore, however, this is the error that's displayed while booting from the USB:
       
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xd4V2wZ2fEsgRyfVcXlJHXMPGa85g2s3
       
      You can take a look at my config.plist file from here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/17FZpTcVp4RFSaxdm6yW4uELkt7MaLdmt/view?usp=sharing
       
      I'm using the Acer E575 G laptop with Kabylake (i5 7200u)
       
      Any help would be gladly appreciated!
       
      Edit: I've fixed this problem by following this guide completely - https://khronokernel-2.gitbook.io/opencore-vanilla-desktop-guide/intel-config.plist/kaby-lake
       
      This is due to OpenCore being unable to find any drives with the current ScanPolicy, setting to 0 will allow all boot options to be shown
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
    • By DanZiRuleZ
      Dear All, 
       
      trying to install Catalina on my ASUS Z87 Plus, I followed the Haswell guide to the letter, all set up now, USB stick boots ok, Catalina installs on SSD, but then when trying to boot it I am receiving Kernel Panic and no idea how to move forward. 
       
      Have the debug options, but opencore will only dump boot messages where I don't see much sticking out.
       
      My last resort would be just installing clover on the already installed SSD's EFI partition, it at all possible. High Sierra is working fine and I did get Clover with Mojave once but stuck with High Sierra with my GTX960 video card...
       
      Attached is the kernel panic and my EFI setup if anyone can help me troubleshoot.
      Many thanks
      D.
       

      EFI.zip
    • By n.d.k
      After several weeks of testing OC bootloader,  disecting its source code and also Clover's source code as well, I finally switch from Clover to OC as my main bootloader. Wait! don't get the wrong idea that OpenCore is better than Clover. They both work equally well, producing a bootable macOS as an end result with simliar boot time. OC design direction is different with Clover, I believe it's not intended as a Clover replacement, but more narrowing down to macOS specifically. However, macOS is not the only OS that i am using, so, i decided to add some minimal necessary source code modification to the OC to get some of the features I need. I like to share my customized OC forked https://github.com/n-d-k/OpenCorePkg , you have to compile it yourself if you want, i will not provide pre build binary.    
       
      Additional features/changes:
      ============
       
      [ Multi-Boot ]
        - ACPI patches are optional for non macOS with setting ACPI->Quirks->EnableForAll to yes (default is no).
        - Booter Quirtks, SMBIOS and Device Properties patches will only applied to macOS.
          
      [ Hotkeys ]
        - Full functional Hotkeys [1-9] corresponding to Boot Entry's Index number and dedicated W (Windows) / X (macOS) keys can be used without seeing Boot Picker.
        - While in boot picker, F10 can use to take a snapshot of the screen.
                
      [ Ui Boot Picker ]
        - Bios Date/time, auto boot to the same OS or manual set to always boot one OS mode, and OC version are displayed in boot picker.
        - Auto boot to previous booted OS (if Misc->Security->AllowSetDefault is NO/false).
        - macOS Recovery/Tools Entries are hidden by default, use Spacebar in Boot Menu as a toggle on/off to show/hide hidden entries.
                
      [ Custom Entries ]
         - Custom entries are now listed first in picker menu and by the orders they are appeared in Misc->Boot->Entries, before all other entries.
         - Ability to change entry name found by auto scanner by adding custom entry with the exact same device path,
           this will give users the option to complete change how all boot entries listed in Boot Picker.
          
      [ Others ]
         - No verbose apfs.efi driver loading (if using apfs.efi instead of ApfsDriverLoader.efi).
          - ndk-macbuild.tool script are set to compile with latest edk2 (One can easily set to stable edk2 if prefer).
          - NvmExpressDxe driver build script are also available for system without native nvme support. (Compatible with OC and Clover).
       
      Usage:
       - To build OpenCore, run "./ndk-macbuild.tool" at Terminal (require Xcode and Xcode Command Line Tool installed, and open xcode to accept license agreement before compiling).
       - To build NvmExpressDxe driver, run "./buildnvme.sh".
       
      4k screen resolutions

       
       

       
      Customized by @btwise

       
       
       
    • By Krani93
      Hi guys,
       
      I'm trying to install Catalina on a Lenovo m720q (i5-8600T with B360).
      After some other issues I'm know stuck at attached screen.
      Im using latest opencore version and have my EFI folder attached.
       
      Can someone help me I've got no clue what to try next :/ 
       
       
      Cheers!

      EFI.7z
    • By BlitzPanzer
      Catalina 10.15.3, OC 0.5.5

      Follow the OpenCore AMD Vanilla Guide, everything works fine iMessage, Siri, FaceTime, Continuity, Airdrop, Audio, WiFi
      But here is the problem
      Once I restart or shutdown and reboot, I will have kernel panic, so i have to reboot once again, then no more kernel panic, straight back to the system.
      Down below are the 3 kernel panic reports I got after I am back to the system, also provided specs, kexts, drivers and config.plist I used.
      Please someone help me with the problem
      Thanks in advanced   

      System Specs
      CPU: Ryzen R5 3600
      MOBO: MSI B450 Mortar Max
      RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB*2 3200MHz DDR4
      SSD: Kingston A2000 500GB NVMe PCIe
      GPU: Gigabyte RX 570 Gaming 4G v2.0
      PCIe: BCM943602CS Kexts:
      AppleALC
      AppleMCEReporterDisabler
      BrcmBluetoothInjector
      BrcmPatchRAM3
      HDMIAudio
      Lilu
      MacProMemoryNotificationDisabler
      NightShiftUnlocker
      NVMeFix
      RealtekRTL8111
      VirtualSMC
      WhateverGreen Drivers:
      ApfsDriverLoader
      AppleUsbKbDxe
      FwRuntimeServices
      VBoxHfs config.plist:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M22Tvn7W-Zf_b_-J52oLcfjECj5qAcp6/view

      Kernel Panic Report 1
      panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff801b8652fa): Kernel trap at 0xffffff7f9f212fe3, type 14=page fault, registers: CR0: 0x000000008001003b, CR2: 0xffffffa3ce87c000, CR3: 0x00000000263ba000, CR4: 0x00000000003406e0 RAX: 0xffffffa3ce87c000, RBX: 0x0000000000005434, RCX: 0x0000000002000000, RDX: 0x0000000003000000 RSP: 0xffffffa3ce75bb60, RBP: 0xffffffa3ce75bb80, RSI: 0xffffff806d3141c0, RDI: 0x0000000000000000 R8: 0x0000000000000001, R9: 0x0000000000000026, R10: 0x00000000f8000000, R11: 0x0000000000000070 R12: 0xffffff805cc7c900, R13: 0xffffff835806f000, R14: 0x0000000000000000, R15: 0xffffff8068d2da50 RFL: 0x0000000000010246, RIP: 0xffffff7f9f212fe3, CS: 0x0000000000000008, SS: 0x0000000000000010 Fault CR2: 0xffffffa3ce87c000, Error code: 0x0000000000000002, Fault CPU: 0x0, PL: 0, VF: 1 Backtrace (CPU 0), Frame : Return Address 0xffffffa3ce75b5c0 : 0xffffff801b73bb2b mach_kernel : _handle_debugger_trap + 0x47b 0xffffffa3ce75b610 : 0xffffff801b8734d5 mach_kernel : _kdp_i386_trap + 0x155 0xffffffa3ce75b650 : 0xffffff801b864f4e mach_kernel : _kernel_trap + 0x4ee 0xffffffa3ce75b6a0 : 0xffffff801b6e2a40 mach_kernel : _return_from_trap + 0xe0 0xffffffa3ce75b6c0 : 0xffffff801b73b217 mach_kernel : _DebuggerTrapWithState + 0x17 0xffffffa3ce75b7c0 : 0xffffff801b73b5fb mach_kernel : _panic_trap_to_debugger + 0x21b 0xffffffa3ce75b810 : 0xffffff801bed2aa9 mach_kernel : _panic + 0x61 0xffffffa3ce75b880 : 0xffffff801b8652fa mach_kernel : _sync_iss_to_iks + 0x2aa 0xffffffa3ce75ba00 : 0xffffff801b864ff8 mach_kernel : _kernel_trap + 0x598 0xffffffa3ce75ba50 : 0xffffff801b6e2a40 mach_kernel : _return_from_trap + 0xe0 0xffffffa3ce75ba70 : 0xffffff7f9f212fe3 com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN29AMDRadeonX4000_AMDHWRegisters4readEj + 0x53 0xffffffa3ce75bb80 : 0xffffff7f9f24a795 com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN28AMDRadeonX4000_AMDVIHardware19getRegisterAperSizeEv + 0x23 0xffffffa3ce75bba0 : 0xffffff7f9f212ef0 com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN29AMDRadeonX4000_AMDHWRegisters4initEP11IOPCIDeviceP30AMDRadeonX4000_IAMDHWInterface + 0xfa 0xffffffa3ce75bbe0 : 0xffffff7f9f2325c1 com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN26AMDRadeonX4000_AMDHardware4initEP11IOPCIDeviceP28AMDRadeonX4000_IAMDHWHandlerRjP16_GART_PARAMETERSP14_FB_PARAMETERS + 0x257 0xffffffa3ce75bc30 : 0xffffff7f9f1b8adb com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN37AMDRadeonX4000_AMDGraphicsAccelerator17createHWInterfaceEP11IOPCIDevice + 0x7b 0xffffffa3ce75bc70 : 0xffffff7f9f1b64be com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN37AMDRadeonX4000_AMDGraphicsAccelerator15configureDeviceEP11IOPCIDevice + 0x10a 0xffffffa3ce75bd00 : 0xffffff7f9f128534 com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2 : __ZN22IOGraphicsAccelerator25startEP9IOService + 0x21e 0xffffffa3ce75bd80 : 0xffffff7f9f1b488e com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN37AMDRadeonX4000_AMDGraphicsAccelerator5startEP9IOService + 0x82 0xffffffa3ce75bde0 : 0xffffff801be1b216 mach_kernel : __ZN9IOService14startCandidateEPS_ + 0xf6 0xffffffa3ce75be40 : 0xffffff801be1adc1 mach_kernel : __ZN9IOService15probeCandidatesEP12OSOrderedSet + 0xb21 0xffffffa3ce75bef0 : 0xffffff801be1a10e mach_kernel : __ZN9IOService14doServiceMatchEj + 0x2ce 0xffffffa3ce75bf50 : 0xffffff801be1c8ad mach_kernel : __ZN15_IOConfigThread4mainEPvi + 0x15d 0xffffffa3ce75bfa0 : 0xffffff801b6e213e mach_kernel : _call_continuation + 0x2e Kernel Extensions in backtrace: com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2(438.3.1)[66992525-3204-3CB0-8F03-4B70031B1CF2]@0xffffff7f9f0f0000->0xffffff7f9f1b2fff dependency: com.apple.driver.AppleMobileFileIntegrity(1.0.5)[A243D030-19AC-30AA-AC70-6C786DF9E6CE]@0xffffff7f9c185000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily(2.9)[ADD485B5-3EF8-37C4-B3C5-F86326E497A4]@0xffffff7f9c2f8000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOSurface(269.6)[42377B3B-D14A-368E-820F-07E7EA666198]@0xffffff7f9d454000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily(569.4)[1F9B5D88-52DB-3A16-8373-4F608A3CB2D8]@0xffffff7f9df73000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOReportFamily(47)[988360A2-2E10-3014-A119-BE81BC045A10]@0xffffff7f9c228000 com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000(3.0.5)[5FD7AE5F-C03C-34A1-803F-ACA9B68524D0]@0xffffff7f9f1b3000->0xffffff7f9f6f7fff dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily(2.9)[ADD485B5-3EF8-37C4-B3C5-F86326E497A4]@0xffffff7f9c2f8000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOSurface(269.6)[42377B3B-D14A-368E-820F-07E7EA666198]@0xffffff7f9d454000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily(569.4)[1F9B5D88-52DB-3A16-8373-4F608A3CB2D8]@0xffffff7f9df73000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2(438.3.1)[66992525-3204-3CB0-8F03-4B70031B1CF2]@0xffffff7f9f0f0000 BSD process name corresponding to current thread: kernel_task Boot args: debug=0x100 keepsyms=1 alcid=1 -v shikigva=128 Mac OS version: 19D76 Kernel version: Darwin Kernel Version 19.3.0: Thu Jan 9 20:58:23 PST 2020; root:xnu-6153.81.5~1/RELEASE_X86_64 Kernel UUID: A8DDE75C-CD97-3C37-B35D-1070CC50D2CE Kernel slide: 0x000000001b400000 Kernel text base: 0xffffff801b600000 __HIB text base: 0xffffff801b500000 System model name: MacPro7,1 (Mac-27AD2F918AE68F61) System shutdown begun: NO Panic diags file available: NO (0xe00002bc) System uptime in nanoseconds: 47565362999  
      Kernel Panic Report 2
      panic(cpu 10 caller 0xffffff801b8652fa): Kernel trap at 0xffffff7f9e629fe3, type 14=page fault, registers: CR0: 0x000000008001003b, CR2: 0xffffff83d25d2000, CR3: 0x0000000029068000, CR4: 0x00000000003406e0 RAX: 0xffffff83d25d2000, RBX: 0x0000000000005434, RCX: 0x0000000002000000, RDX: 0x0000000003000000 RSP: 0xffffff83d14c3b60, RBP: 0xffffff83d14c3b80, RSI: 0xffffff805f6adb80, RDI: 0x0000000000000000 R8: 0x0000000000000001, R9: 0x0000000000000026, R10: 0x00000000f8000000, R11: 0x0000000000000070 R12: 0xffffff805fba2580, R13: 0xffffff835b02e000, R14: 0x0000000000000000, R15: 0xffffff80631191e0 RFL: 0x0000000000010246, RIP: 0xffffff7f9e629fe3, CS: 0x0000000000000008, SS: 0x0000000000000010 Fault CR2: 0xffffff83d25d2000, Error code: 0x0000000000000002, Fault CPU: 0xa, PL: 0, VF: 1 Backtrace (CPU 10), Frame : Return Address 0xffffff83d14c35c0 : 0xffffff801b73bb2b mach_kernel : _handle_debugger_trap + 0x47b 0xffffff83d14c3610 : 0xffffff801b8734d5 mach_kernel : _kdp_i386_trap + 0x155 0xffffff83d14c3650 : 0xffffff801b864f4e mach_kernel : _kernel_trap + 0x4ee 0xffffff83d14c36a0 : 0xffffff801b6e2a40 mach_kernel : _return_from_trap + 0xe0 0xffffff83d14c36c0 : 0xffffff801b73b217 mach_kernel : _DebuggerTrapWithState + 0x17 0xffffff83d14c37c0 : 0xffffff801b73b5fb mach_kernel : _panic_trap_to_debugger + 0x21b 0xffffff83d14c3810 : 0xffffff801bed2aa9 mach_kernel : _panic + 0x61 0xffffff83d14c3880 : 0xffffff801b8652fa mach_kernel : _sync_iss_to_iks + 0x2aa 0xffffff83d14c3a00 : 0xffffff801b864ff8 mach_kernel : _kernel_trap + 0x598 0xffffff83d14c3a50 : 0xffffff801b6e2a40 mach_kernel : _return_from_trap + 0xe0 0xffffff83d14c3a70 : 0xffffff7f9e629fe3 com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN29AMDRadeonX4000_AMDHWRegisters4readEj + 0x53 0xffffff83d14c3b80 : 0xffffff7f9e661795 com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN28AMDRadeonX4000_AMDVIHardware19getRegisterAperSizeEv + 0x23 0xffffff83d14c3ba0 : 0xffffff7f9e629ef0 com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN29AMDRadeonX4000_AMDHWRegisters4initEP11IOPCIDeviceP30AMDRadeonX4000_IAMDHWInterface + 0xfa 0xffffff83d14c3be0 : 0xffffff7f9e6495c1 com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN26AMDRadeonX4000_AMDHardware4initEP11IOPCIDeviceP28AMDRadeonX4000_IAMDHWHandlerRjP16_GART_PARAMETERSP14_FB_PARAMETERS + 0x257 0xffffff83d14c3c30 : 0xffffff7f9e5cfadb com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN37AMDRadeonX4000_AMDGraphicsAccelerator17createHWInterfaceEP11IOPCIDevice + 0x7b 0xffffff83d14c3c70 : 0xffffff7f9e5cd4be com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN37AMDRadeonX4000_AMDGraphicsAccelerator15configureDeviceEP11IOPCIDevice + 0x10a 0xffffff83d14c3d00 : 0xffffff7f9e52a534 com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2 : __ZN22IOGraphicsAccelerator25startEP9IOService + 0x21e 0xffffff83d14c3d80 : 0xffffff7f9e5cb88e com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN37AMDRadeonX4000_AMDGraphicsAccelerator5startEP9IOService + 0x82 0xffffff83d14c3de0 : 0xffffff801be1b216 mach_kernel : __ZN9IOService14startCandidateEPS_ + 0xf6 0xffffff83d14c3e40 : 0xffffff801be1adc1 mach_kernel : __ZN9IOService15probeCandidatesEP12OSOrderedSet + 0xb21 0xffffff83d14c3ef0 : 0xffffff801be1a10e mach_kernel : __ZN9IOService14doServiceMatchEj + 0x2ce 0xffffff83d14c3f50 : 0xffffff801be1c8ad mach_kernel : __ZN15_IOConfigThread4mainEPvi + 0x15d 0xffffff83d14c3fa0 : 0xffffff801b6e213e mach_kernel : _call_continuation + 0x2e Kernel Extensions in backtrace: com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2(438.3.1)[66992525-3204-3CB0-8F03-4B70031B1CF2]@0xffffff7f9e4f2000->0xffffff7f9e5b5fff dependency: com.apple.driver.AppleMobileFileIntegrity(1.0.5)[A243D030-19AC-30AA-AC70-6C786DF9E6CE]@0xffffff7f9c3f1000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily(2.9)[ADD485B5-3EF8-37C4-B3C5-F86326E497A4]@0xffffff7f9c4a6000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOSurface(269.6)[42377B3B-D14A-368E-820F-07E7EA666198]@0xffffff7f9e4c1000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily(569.4)[1F9B5D88-52DB-3A16-8373-4F608A3CB2D8]@0xffffff7f9c793000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOReportFamily(47)[988360A2-2E10-3014-A119-BE81BC045A10]@0xffffff7f9c09f000 com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000(3.0.5)[5FD7AE5F-C03C-34A1-803F-ACA9B68524D0]@0xffffff7f9e5ca000->0xffffff7f9eb0efff dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily(2.9)[ADD485B5-3EF8-37C4-B3C5-F86326E497A4]@0xffffff7f9c4a6000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOSurface(269.6)[42377B3B-D14A-368E-820F-07E7EA666198]@0xffffff7f9e4c1000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily(569.4)[1F9B5D88-52DB-3A16-8373-4F608A3CB2D8]@0xffffff7f9c793000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2(438.3.1)[66992525-3204-3CB0-8F03-4B70031B1CF2]@0xffffff7f9e4f2000 BSD process name corresponding to current thread: kernel_task Boot args: debug=0x100 keepsyms=1 alcid=1 -v shikigva=128 Mac OS version: 19D76 Kernel version: Darwin Kernel Version 19.3.0: Thu Jan 9 20:58:23 PST 2020; root:xnu-6153.81.5~1/RELEASE_X86_64 Kernel UUID: A8DDE75C-CD97-3C37-B35D-1070CC50D2CE Kernel slide: 0x000000001b400000 Kernel text base: 0xffffff801b600000 __HIB text base: 0xffffff801b500000 System model name: MacPro7,1 (Mac-27AD2F918AE68F61) System shutdown begun: NO Panic diags file available: NO (0xe00002bc) System uptime in nanoseconds: 38416992755  
      Kernel Panic Report 3
      panic(cpu 8 caller 0xffffff801da652fa): Kernel trap at 0xffffff7fa084dfe3, type 14=page fault, registers: CR0: 0x000000008001003b, CR2: 0xffffff83d44cd000, CR3: 0x000000002b260000, CR4: 0x00000000003406e0 RAX: 0xffffff83d44cd000, RBX: 0x0000000000005434, RCX: 0x0000000002000000, RDX: 0x0000000003000000 RSP: 0xffffff83d319bb60, RBP: 0xffffff83d319bb80, RSI: 0xffffff8066659c00, RDI: 0x0000000000000000 R8: 0x0000000000000001, R9: 0x0000000000000026, R10: 0x00000000f8000000, R11: 0x0000000000000070 R12: 0xffffff8061f35280, R13: 0xffffff835d231000, R14: 0x0000000000000000, R15: 0xffffff806189db90 RFL: 0x0000000000010246, RIP: 0xffffff7fa084dfe3, CS: 0x0000000000000008, SS: 0x0000000000000000 Fault CR2: 0xffffff83d44cd000, Error code: 0x0000000000000002, Fault CPU: 0x8, PL: 0, VF: 1 Backtrace (CPU 8), Frame : Return Address 0xffffff83d319b5c0 : 0xffffff801d93bb2b mach_kernel : _handle_debugger_trap + 0x47b 0xffffff83d319b610 : 0xffffff801da734d5 mach_kernel : _kdp_i386_trap + 0x155 0xffffff83d319b650 : 0xffffff801da64f4e mach_kernel : _kernel_trap + 0x4ee 0xffffff83d319b6a0 : 0xffffff801d8e2a40 mach_kernel : _return_from_trap + 0xe0 0xffffff83d319b6c0 : 0xffffff801d93b217 mach_kernel : _DebuggerTrapWithState + 0x17 0xffffff83d319b7c0 : 0xffffff801d93b5fb mach_kernel : _panic_trap_to_debugger + 0x21b 0xffffff83d319b810 : 0xffffff801e0d2aa9 mach_kernel : _panic + 0x61 0xffffff83d319b880 : 0xffffff801da652fa mach_kernel : _sync_iss_to_iks + 0x2aa 0xffffff83d319ba00 : 0xffffff801da64ff8 mach_kernel : _kernel_trap + 0x598 0xffffff83d319ba50 : 0xffffff801d8e2a40 mach_kernel : _return_from_trap + 0xe0 0xffffff83d319ba70 : 0xffffff7fa084dfe3 com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN29AMDRadeonX4000_AMDHWRegisters4readEj + 0x53 0xffffff83d319bb80 : 0xffffff7fa0885795 com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN28AMDRadeonX4000_AMDVIHardware19getRegisterAperSizeEv + 0x23 0xffffff83d319bba0 : 0xffffff7fa084def0 com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN29AMDRadeonX4000_AMDHWRegisters4initEP11IOPCIDeviceP30AMDRadeonX4000_IAMDHWInterface + 0xfa 0xffffff83d319bbe0 : 0xffffff7fa086d5c1 com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN26AMDRadeonX4000_AMDHardware4initEP11IOPCIDeviceP28AMDRadeonX4000_IAMDHWHandlerRjP16_GART_PARAMETERSP14_FB_PARAMETERS + 0x257 0xffffff83d319bc30 : 0xffffff7fa07f3adb com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN37AMDRadeonX4000_AMDGraphicsAccelerator17createHWInterfaceEP11IOPCIDevice + 0x7b 0xffffff83d319bc70 : 0xffffff7fa07f14be com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN37AMDRadeonX4000_AMDGraphicsAccelerator15configureDeviceEP11IOPCIDevice + 0x10a 0xffffff83d319bd00 : 0xffffff7fa074e534 com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2 : __ZN22IOGraphicsAccelerator25startEP9IOService + 0x21e 0xffffff83d319bd80 : 0xffffff7fa07ef88e com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000 : __ZN37AMDRadeonX4000_AMDGraphicsAccelerator5startEP9IOService + 0x82 0xffffff83d319bde0 : 0xffffff801e01b216 mach_kernel : __ZN9IOService14startCandidateEPS_ + 0xf6 0xffffff83d319be40 : 0xffffff801e01adc1 mach_kernel : __ZN9IOService15probeCandidatesEP12OSOrderedSet + 0xb21 0xffffff83d319bef0 : 0xffffff801e01a10e mach_kernel : __ZN9IOService14doServiceMatchEj + 0x2ce 0xffffff83d319bf50 : 0xffffff801e01c8ad mach_kernel : __ZN15_IOConfigThread4mainEPvi + 0x15d 0xffffff83d319bfa0 : 0xffffff801d8e213e mach_kernel : _call_continuation + 0x2e Kernel Extensions in backtrace: com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2(438.3.1)[66992525-3204-3CB0-8F03-4B70031B1CF2]@0xffffff7fa0716000->0xffffff7fa07d9fff dependency: com.apple.driver.AppleMobileFileIntegrity(1.0.5)[A243D030-19AC-30AA-AC70-6C786DF9E6CE]@0xffffff7f9e5f1000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily(2.9)[ADD485B5-3EF8-37C4-B3C5-F86326E497A4]@0xffffff7f9e6a6000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOSurface(269.6)[42377B3B-D14A-368E-820F-07E7EA666198]@0xffffff7fa06e5000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily(569.4)[1F9B5D88-52DB-3A16-8373-4F608A3CB2D8]@0xffffff7f9e993000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOReportFamily(47)[988360A2-2E10-3014-A119-BE81BC045A10]@0xffffff7f9e29f000 com.apple.kext.AMDRadeonX4000(3.0.5)[5FD7AE5F-C03C-34A1-803F-ACA9B68524D0]@0xffffff7fa07ee000->0xffffff7fa0d32fff dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily(2.9)[ADD485B5-3EF8-37C4-B3C5-F86326E497A4]@0xffffff7f9e6a6000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOSurface(269.6)[42377B3B-D14A-368E-820F-07E7EA666198]@0xffffff7fa06e5000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily(569.4)[1F9B5D88-52DB-3A16-8373-4F608A3CB2D8]@0xffffff7f9e993000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2(438.3.1)[66992525-3204-3CB0-8F03-4B70031B1CF2]@0xffffff7fa0716000 BSD process name corresponding to current thread: kernel_task Boot args: debug=0x100 keepsyms=1 alcid=1 -v shikigva=128 Mac OS version: 19D76 Kernel version: Darwin Kernel Version 19.3.0: Thu Jan 9 20:58:23 PST 2020; root:xnu-6153.81.5~1/RELEASE_X86_64 Kernel UUID: A8DDE75C-CD97-3C37-B35D-1070CC50D2CE Kernel slide: 0x000000001d600000 Kernel text base: 0xffffff801d800000 __HIB text base: 0xffffff801d700000 System model name: MacPro7,1 (Mac-27AD2F918AE68F61) System shutdown begun: NO Panic diags file available: NO (0xe00002bc) System uptime in nanoseconds: 27776834167  
      config.plist
×