Something is broken I don‘t know | Radeon 6450, black screen reboot

PHV

6 posts in this topic

So I could install High Sierra with a GT 710. But I need it to work with my Radeon 6450. I never see the installer, I just see the apple logo and its rebooting at some point. It‘s a pretty common failure I think but nothing from google and youtube worked. I‘ve heard you have to put your device id in the amd kexts, but its already there. I dont know whats wrong. Please help me :(

I installed it via [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. 

I have a HP Compaq 8200 Elite with i7, 8GB RAM and the Radeon 6450. 

If you need anything please ask for it. I‘m not totally new to hackintosh but the last time I did something like this was at snow leopard release. 

Edited by PHV

Nothing works. I replaced some Kexts from Sierra as I read that everywhere and tried with Lily and WhateverGreen. Now my card shows the OS but isn't accelerated, low resolution and stuff.

34 minutes ago, PHV said:

Nothing works. I replaced some Kexts from Sierra as I read that everywhere and tried with Lily and WhateverGreen. Now my card shows the OS but isn't accelerated, low resolution and stuff.

I understand you trying to install macos with connectorless IGPU and descrete radeon. I don't believe its dooable on laptops. On desktop its possible for sure, here is good explanation.