• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By crazybirdy
      Patched OSInstaller.framework to allow macOS 10.13 installation on MBR partition.

To use those patched files you must follow HowTo to create an USB installer. You can't just run the app downloaded from Mac App Store.
      The patch is made base on 落下爱@pcbeta 10.10.x MBR patch method, and more patch for 10.13 Firmware check by crazybirdy.

What is this patched OSInstaller doing?
      1. Patch the MBR check, allow macOS 10.13 installation on MBR partition.
      2. Patch the Firmware check, bypass the error of "An error occurred while verifying firmware".
      3. This patched MBR OSInstaller method works with both MBR and GPT partition (GPT+recovery).
      No longer need to set new SMbiosversion, FirmwareFeatures, and FirmwareFeaturesMask with this MBR-patch.

What's the difference between createinstallmedia method, MBR-Manual-Method, and MBR-Automatic-Method?
      As the following....
      1. createinstallmedia method,
          needs stage 1, stage 2 installation process, which is worked with GUID partition only.
      2. MBR-Manual-Method (same as 10.12),
          install via stage 2 manually, which is worked with both MBR and GUID, HFS+ and APFS.
          We can manually format as MBR or GPT, HFS+ or APFS on installation screen like as 10.12.
          We can manually select MBR HFS+ partition to install 10.13 and 10.14 on installation screen now.
          Needn't to update the MBR-Manual-Method files, it will still work on 10.13, and 10.14 future versions, I think so.
          It can be installed as Fresh installation on formated blank partition only, but can't be installed as update from previous version.
      3. MBR-Automatic-Method (new for 10.13+),
          install via stage 2 automatically, which is worked with both MBR and GUID, HFS+ and APFS.
          It can be installed as Fresh installation on formated blank partition, and can be installed as update from previous version.

How to make 10.13 installer for MBR (MBR-Manual-Method)?
      Just use EasyMBR-InstallerMaker to make installer, it works with both MBR and GPT.
      Read HowTo inside the dmg first, same as 10.12.
      Read HowTo Q/A Q6. How to download the full installer app via swscan.apple.com, instead of App Store?
      Read HowTo Q/A Q7. How to update 10.13.x combo-update to MBR and GPT with installScript directly?

How to make 10.13 installer for MBR (MBR-Automatic-Method)?
      Just use 13MBRinstallerMaker to make installer, it works with both MBR and GPT.
      Read HowTo inside the dmg first, new for 10.13+.
      Read HowTo Q/A Q6. How to download the full installer app via swscan.apple.com, instead of App Store?
      Read HowTo Q/A Q7. How to update 10.13.x combo-update to MBR and GPT with installScript directly?

And, need a SMBIOS supported with /System/Library/CoreServices/PlatformSupport.plist.

• By Coddyx
      Hi,

I followed the AMD OSX Vanilla Guide and managed to successfully build my first hackingtosh.
      Everything works great EXCEPT for my MSI - Radeon RX 580 8 GB GAMING X.
      I ran some benchmarks (and tried World of Warcraft) and I am getting ~50% of the performance I am usually getting in Windows 10.
      Unigine Heaven reports ~950 vs 1750 in Windows and World of Warcraft runs @ 30 fps lowest settings vs 60 fps ultra settings in Windows.

Here are the kexts I am using:
      AppleALC Lilu NullCPUPowerManagement RealtekRTL811 VirtualSMC WhateverGreen  
      I should mention that this is an AMD hackingtosh running on Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor.

I read and I completely understand that I should not expect 100% performance. But I believe a 50% drop is out of the ordinary.

If anyone has ideas on what I could try to up the performance it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

• By fusion71au
      Clover r4961 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.14 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4961 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4961-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
    • By slapbass_
      Buona giornata con tutti i colleghi di Insanelymac
      Spero che tutto sia buono là fuori :-)
      # Post-installazione MOJAVE 10.14.5 / I NON HANNO IL HDMI AUDIO
      #Laptop
      #non visualizzare (Samsung TV) nel pannello delle preferenze di sistema
      Voglio chiedere il tuo supporto, dare una soluzione al mio portatile
      e così Abilita l'audio HDMI
      Ti ringrazio infinitamente compagni;
      - Il cavo hdmi dalla TV è collegato al laptop, non appare nulla
      (non riconosce) nel pannello delle preferenze di sistema
      (vedi foto)
      https://www8.zippyshare.com/v/oTOoA3Wd/file.html

* qui le mie specifiche:
      Dell Inspiron 14 serie 5000 (5458)
      - CPU Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-5200U @ 2,20 GHz
      - Ram 4GB »
      - Intel HD Graphics 5500
      - Rete PCI:
      Adattatore WiFi HMC AC Wireless-AC 3160 AC Dual Band Intel
      Scheda Fast Ethernet Realtek RTL8139 / 810x
      - Audio
      Intel Broadwell HDMI @ Intel Broadwell - Mini HD Audio
      Realtek ALC255 @ Intel Wildcat Point-LP PCH Alta defi .....
      Ti sarò molto grato, miei compagni,
      saluti
      Dio ti benedica
      Four Fotos.zip
    • By slapbass_
      Insanelymacのすべての同僚と良い一日
      私はすべてがそこに良いことを願っています:-)
      #インストール後のMOJAVE 10.14.5 / HDMIオーディオを持っていません
      #ラップトップ
      システム設定パネルの#no view(Samsung TV)
      ……
      私のラップトップに解決策を与えるために、私はあなたのサポートを求めたいです
      ……
      HDMIオーディオを有効にする
      無限の仲間に感謝します。
       - テレビからのHDMIケーブルがラップトップに接続されている、何も表示されない
      システム設定パネルの(認識しない)
      (写真参照)
      https://www8.zippyshare.com/v/oTOoA3Wd/file.html
      *ここに私の仕様:
      Dell Inspiron 14 5000シリーズ(5458)
       - インテル(R)コア(TM)i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz
       -  Ram 4GB»
       - インテルHDグラフィックス5500
       -  PCIネットワーク:
      インテルデュアルバンドワイヤレスAC 3160 AC HMC WiFiアダプター
      Realtek RTL8139 / 810xファーストイーサネットアダプタ
       - オーディオ
      Intel Broadwell HDMI @ Intel Broadwell  - ミニHDオーディオ
      Realtek ALC255 @インテルワイルドキャットポイント -  LP PCHハイビジョン.....
      私はあなたに、私の仲間に非常に感謝します
      ご挨拶
      神はあなたを祝福します
      Four Fotos.zip