tom666

about battery and audio problem on laptop

5 posts in this topic

osx10.14

i5-4250u

i have added "irq hdef hdau  mutex osys10" patch

and install acpibettery on clover ,but the battery management still donot work

51a249a4a1a73b7d.png

my audio card is alc269vc ,i try to use applealc,and tried all the layoutid, all of those colud not work.

2019-03-31 20:18:23.389590+0800  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) AppleALC:     alc @ failed to find IOHDACodecVendorID, retrying 0

i have also use linux to find the codec

i uploaded the clover , dsdt,codec.

This problem has been bothering me for two days.

thanks

all.zip

2019-03-31 20:18:17.997435+0800  localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for Lilu

2019-03-31 20:18:18.003796+0800  localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Lilu Kernel Extension 1.3.5 (Lilu)

2019-03-31 20:18:23.389590+0800  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) AppleALC:     alc @ failed to find IOHDACodecVendorID, retrying 0

2019-03-31 20:18:23.398483+0800  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) Lilu: patcher @ lookup patching applied only 0 patches out of 1

Advertisement
6 hours ago, tom666 said:

Thanks for your reply .

i have try to use virtualsmc ,it does not work

Battery problems are laptop-specific.  You posted this in the DSDT section because you know you need to patch your DSDT.  Good job so far.  But if you don't know which battery patch to try, you're screwed.  If you want some help with this, post your laptop model/specs.

Posted (edited)

For battery you have to patch specific DSDT, for example I used HP G6 2211s or something like that, and some patch more and works perfect, if you dont find specific patch, search a laptop like yours, with same components. My laptop hackintosh works perfect, less audio. Battery and ethernet perfect

Edited by xz97if

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EvandroAluck
      eu tô muito perdido, sempre que eu tento instalar um driver do [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], ou até atualizar o sistema pela apple ele não incia mais. eu já instalei o sistema e reiniciei sem fazer alterações e funcionou perfeito ...

• By jamesxxx1997
      Hi everyone~
      Now using mojave 10.14.4 , I am patching my dsdt and ssdt but have four syntax error with my dsdt.dsl , and I don't know how to fix it.

My specs:
      lenovo thinkpad x1 yoga 3rd
      CPU : i7-8550u
      graphics : uhd620

The file of my dsdt and ssdt , ioreg , and my efi is in this link:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T1nv1QgqDtczXrohdlQUJ_8O-kPpoSEf?usp=sharing

thanks!
    • By bcuraboy3
      Good morning everyone. I have a HP Pavillion with the following specs
      I have managed to install MOjave on it, using Rehabman's config for Intel HD5500. 
      But I need some help with a DSDT for it.
      Would anyone be kind enough to have a look at the zip file, which contains the EFI folder, a IOREG, and some screenshots from DPCI Manager,
      and help me with a good DSDT patched and a correct config.plist for it?   
      Thank you very much.  Highly appreciated 
      I have also included a report from Aida64 in case anyone needs it 

15-p200np

Número do equipamento
      L5Z67EA
      Microprocessador
      Intel Core i7-5500U com placa gráfica Intel HD 5500 (2,4 GHz, 4 MB de cache, 2 núcleos);
      Memória
      SDRAM DDR3L de 4 GB a 1600 MHz (1 x 4 GB)
      Placa de vídeo
      NVIDIA GeForce 840M (DDR3 dedicada de 2 GB) >>  disabled already using the config.plist provided 
      Disco rígido
      SATA 1 TB 5400 rpm
      Unidade multimédia
      Gravador de DVD SuperMulti
      Visor
      HD BrightView com retroiluminação WLED de 39,6 cm (15,6 pol.) na diagonal (1366 x 768)
      Placa de rede
      Ethernet LAN Base-T 10/100 integrada
      Conectividade sem fio
      Combo 802.11b/g/n (1x1) e Bluetooth 4.0 (compatível com Miracast) >> It's not supported, but a DW1550 it's on it's way 
      Som
      BeatsAudio com 2 altifalantes >>  it's a ALC 290 
      Teclado
      Tamanho completo tipo ilha com teclado numérico
      Dispositivo
      HP Imagepad com suporte de gestos multi-toque
      Portas externas
      1 leitor de cartões multimédia SD multi-formato
      1 HDMI
      1 combinação auscultadores/microfone
      1 USB 2.0
      2 USB 3.0
      1 RJ-45
      Dimensões
      38,45 x 26,02 x 2,39 cm
      Peso
      2,27 kg
      Alimentação
      Transformador de alimentação CA de 65 W
      Polímero de iões de lítio 4 cél. 41 Wh
      Câmara
      Câmara Web HP TrueVision HD (frontal) com microfone digital de matriz dupla integrado
      Mac-Pro-Noi.zip
      Report.htm
    • By chrisrlink
      hi so I recently upgrade to an Nvidia GT 730 (did an upgrade without needing a new PSU) the graphics card is detected by Mojave but no sound via the hdmi port I read Nvidia is forbidden to make web drivers past High Sierra (must be approved by apple) so how will I go about enabling sound through my HDMI (any additional info/files I'll be happy to supply)
    • By SolarStudios
      Hey I finally got OSX kinda to work. But when I boot with all settings enabled to make HDMI work I only get 10MB VRAM, I already tried changing all the FakeID but all give the same result or make it unable to boot at all. When I don't use any settings in the config.plist and boot without WhateverGreen and Lilu it works fine over VGA with 1500 something MB VRAM. But I need to work over HDMI..

I also used another kext I saw someone else using on the 8th gen coffee lake CPU but it didn't have any effect aswel.

I included my EFI Folder as download in this post, hopefully someone knows how to solve this because I've been searching for hours without luck 
      8mbvram.zip